Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s off her head on drugs and full of tit. If people on tik tok are reporting and apparently causing so much trouble especially when there’s a really young kid involved. Why does she not get her frog face off tik tok and keep a low profile. If it’s for begging money, well she had loads of money apparently before and she was still on tik tok day and night, why if her kids at risk.
Where's all the money gone that she begged in the last week or more? I never cared or wanted an opinion on her before but currently things are very OFF theres something underlying thats gonna come out.

Reactions: 6
If she goes back to the same place in Cambodia are they not going to think she's still rich?that could put her and baby at risk.she said she had security last time she hasn't now

Reactions: 2
Where's all the money gone that she begged in the last week or more? I never cared or wanted an opinion on her before but currently things are very OFF theres something underlying thats gonna come out.
It’s gone up her nose or she’s smoked it
Everything will catch up to her at some point. Something tragic will inevitably happen to her and that poor innocent boy.

Reactions: 10
This morning she had a wee in a coffee cup on live and they did a pregnancy test. Was all a big laugh and a joke to them. It was negative thankfully. But she didn’t hold back on saying that if she was pregnant she would kill something if she needed to (abortion)

she was saying that the test had a faint line on it and her bf said it didn’t. She said that she’s not stupid she has 4 kids. I thought she had 3?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
If she goes back to the same place in Cambodia are they not going to think she's still rich?that could put her and baby at risk.she said she had security last time she hasn't now
She talks that much ch shite tho, who knows what's true and what isn't. I don't think even she knows at this point!
Why would you want to live somewhere with your baby if it's so dangerous? I think it's because she is more able to get away with her erratic lifestyle in these places than the UK!

Reactions: 6
She’s totally fixated with Cydney- as if she’s the only person who thinks she’s in the wrong

Talking about Cydney having pictures of the boy naked insinuating she’s a predator when as far as I remember she was talking about his bony ribs only

Reactions: 2
So she has no money. The child has one toy because that’s all she can afford yet there’s money for cigarettes and pregnancy tests… even though you tell us every other day you’re bleeding…
Anyway the guy in the nappy, I remember she said it was because she was having bum fun with him, but he was denied, what’s going on there,

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
If any watched her years ago they'd know how dangerous and weird she is. I mean she used to what I can only describe as torture these creepy men for money, standing on there private parts until they come and tying them up very violent sex she would do. It was disgusting, then it was said she was doing sexual things with her 2 dogs she had at the time. This was when she used to go live on rumble or whatever it was she would be up all night off her head rambling on and on, in between all these weird men coming to her home to pay for her services.
I think she owes money for drugs in Thailand if im honest its not the first time she's had issues oweing drug money, she needs to be very careful it will all end in tears messing around with drugs in these kind of countries. They have no issue with kidnapping people and doing god knows what to them. I think that little boy is neglected, malnourished and has an awful life she is no mum. She is a sick, twisted liar

Reactions: 13
Has Cydney gone quiet ? Waiting to see her response from Ellis posting her address
They are both as bad as each other, children taken away from them as they can’t provide a decent upbringing without putting themselves first. The only reason Ellis has her boy is because she left the country, he’d have been taken if she was home so she has no moral high ground to be slating Cydney.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.