Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like when someone in who knows the person in real life is on here! Can you put us right about anything, tell us anything interesting? Her relationship with Clint seems so weird.

Reactions: 4
I like when someone in who knows the person in real life is on here! Can you put us right about anything, tell us anything interesting? Her relationship with Clint seems so weird.
If you go back a few pages there's a little discussion about her relationship with Clint and Ellie herself. Think its Noseyoldcow who also knows of her.

But basically her and Clint have been on and off for years. If it wasnt for Leo, i dont think they'd be together now. My memories of Clint were basically like a single man. He was out every weekend chatting up every girl in sight. He is a doting dad to Leo though. Ellie - nasty.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm over protective, but must admit to being shocked that she had laid Cooper on the edge of the dining table just so she could film Leo playing. I'm seeing very little of the person that I originally followed on IG and YouTube. With all the equipment she's been gifted surely she could have laid Cooper somewhere safer and more comfortable

Reactions: 2
OK so now I'm convinced she is irrisponsible. Cooper is 2 days old, they've taken him to Long zleat safari Park as a birthday treat for Leo. Whilst I appreciate Leo shouldn't have to miss out on his birthday, it seems ridiculous taking such a small, unvaccinated new born into such a public place. Maybe it's the nurse in me, but today all I have seen is a reckless woman with a newborn, who's more interested in vlogging than safeguarding her small baby

• Wow
It’s not me that knows her I’m afraid, although I do live fairly locally to her?
Do you think she’s trying to come across all “supermum” look at me out with the both children already?

Reactions: 1
Obviously taking selfies is far more important than actually supporting a newborns head. No excuse, this is her second child, only 4 years apart.
Screenshot_20210428_112019_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh great now she’ll Constantly be posing in her underwear to show ‘ReAl BoDiES’ after birth 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure why Leo can't wipe his own bum. Or is this to play into the super mum persona she's going for. She posted this right after saying Clint had gone to football, so she was with both boys on her own. I was more surprised the Leo hadn't been packed off to her parents again.
Screenshot_20210502_111118_com.instagram.android.jpg

Has anyone watched her birth blog? OH MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER CRINGED SO MUCH WATCHING HER. Her fake accent and whenever the baby would cry she would be like ‘Ohhh honeyyy’ even my husband was like ‘who the duck you watching’ 😂

• Haha
Has anyone watched her birth blog? OH MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER CRINGED SO MUCH WATCHING HER. Her fake accent and whenever the baby would cry she would be like ‘Ohhh honeyyy’ even my husband was like ‘who the duck you watching’ 😂
She's even more irritating now she's had the baby, constant swipe ups or gifted. I'm finding her so fake. She's so exhausted with having a new born, but always has a face full of makeup and hair done.

I can't stand her voice. No one talks like that.
She's so condescending

She’s an absolute knob. She’s probably the ‘influencer’ I hate most at the moment. Her and Elle Darby. Ellie Polly is just so fake and trying to be something she so isn’t. She’s got two kids and is acting like she’s a Mum of 3+ kids juggling holding one and wiping a bum. How about put baby in the crib whilst you go wipe your sons bum you div!

She’s an absolute knob. She’s probably the ‘influencer’ I hate most at the moment. Her and Elle Darby. Ellie Polly is just so fake and trying to be something she so isn’t. She’s got two kids and is acting like she’s a Mum of 3+ kids juggling holding one and wiping a bum. How about put baby in the crib whilst you go wipe your sons bum you div!
Yes the bum wiping post annoyed me, Leo is 4 yrs old, if he can't wipe his own bum,how does he manage at nursery. Sorry I don't believe her. She passes Leo off to her parents, leaves him to Clint or just puts him in front of the tv/tablet with sweets/snacks and leaves him to entertain himself

She is yet another ‘influencer’ who just seems to have pots of money, despite not having that many followers and her and her partner having average jobs.

Reactions: 1
I think Clint is well paid in whatever position he does.
what is her USP? There isn't anything that makes her any different.