Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think? I do quite like her and she seems to have grown her page organically. However she seems completely unable to take any criticism and posts any negative comments on her stories so her followers praise her.

Reactions: 2
I agree I’ve messaged her a few times congratulating her on her milestones and brand deals she just reads my messages. I hope she’s not going to change once this influencing goes to her head

She's another one with the swipe ups! She shares some really good ideas for things to do with toddlers.
She's definitely changed from when I first started following her and not in a good way, all of these instagrammers are becoming exactly the same, I just swipe past the ads they're infuriating.

Reactions: 1
Don’t know why they needed a family trip to Tesco... why wouldn’t you leave the kid at home with his dad? Why drag them all out.

Reactions: 3
God she sounds so much like LJC at the beginning of her speed cleaning video. I always thought she was trying to act like Elle Darby but now it seems she’s copying Lucy.

I used to like her until I noticed how many followers / likes she buys and how much she edits her face on photos, she’s actually quite deceiving with how much she lies!

Her followers have gone up so quick? Is there a threads on educatingmummy or Tino_mila_and_mea

She is totally buying followers. She had 5000 when I started following her a few months ago and now she has 12k.

Any other influencers use this app? Any other influencers had this problem.

Please shut up with your bought followers and fake interaction 😫

Her photo has been up for 2 hours, over 200 likes are 90% of them are fake accounts

What does her husband / partner do for a living? Does she work outside of YouTube?
I’ve only just followed her today and watched two videos.
The house she’s building looks huge - she must be absolutely loaded.
She seems nice enough - in the 2 videos I’ve watched lol haven’t formed much of an opinion yet

H
What does her husband / partner do for a living? Does she work outside of YouTube?
I’ve only just followed her today and watched two videos.
The house she’s building looks huge - she must be absolutely loaded.
She seems nice enough - in the 2 videos I’ve watched lol haven’t formed much of an opinion yet
He fits floors or something. She’s a teaching assistant but tells everyone she’s a teacher. Her house is being built on an estate with other new builds. She comes across nice but her engagement is just bought followers and likes and she’s such a LJC wannabe

Thanks. Do you know her? Wonder why she pretends to be a teacher! Nothing wrong with TAs