Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone just sum up Loise Hampton for me nice and succinctly. I see she claims to be an NHS whistle-blower. I cant be fucked to listen to her shirty videos and bullshit ranting

Edit: *crappy... but she does seem quite shirty too
You know me by now………. I can be succinct:-

Louise Hampton is a bleep.

The end.

Hope that helps.

Sounds like this school is doing a great job 👏
Now then. I have a sibling who works in education in Barrow. Governor at a school (it might even be this one). I shall report back ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If the people on Lieys Telegram are an example of "woke people" I'm sleeping for the rest of my life. I know its been mentioned before but the fear and paranoia is palpable in there. Lieys doing a good job of using fear to control people right there. What an utter twunt she is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I found this article recently and Jaclyn Dunne etc with their fear of Effeleen Oxcyde would do well to read. "The dose makes the poison". Many toxic substances in the food we eat but not in the amount ingested. I tried to explain it to someone recently. You can drown in the sea but nobody ever drowned in a cup of tea. Whoosh, straight over his head.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
‘The truth’ (daily mail) vs the media (bbc?) FFS! Hahahahahahaha 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when thought I couldn’t dislike her any more. Ellie’s latest victim- Professor Devi Shridar.

Anyone got the Hastings PREVENT team on speed dial?
The hypocrisy!! After that last video she made 🙈🙈🙈 is she that thick she can’t see it?!

Reactions: 5
I’ve only just come across this nut case and wow… mind blown! One of the worst things, I went on to her page and 4 people from my Instagram follow her and one bloody shared some of her drivel earlier today. Unfollooowwwwwed

Reactions: 15
‘The truth’ (daily mail) vs the media (bbc?) FFS! Hahahahahahaha 🤣🙈
That's That's first thing I thought.... she's now saying the daily mail (of all the main stream media) are 'the truth??
Are you ok Ellie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a spare 5 minutes so decided to have a quick look at the PTTP website (haven't really looked since Ellie made it subscription only). Anyway, today I felt doing a bit of source checking. Here's the steps in case any of Ellies followers want to have a go:
-Go to powertothepeopleuk.com
-Click on Vaccines.
-Download SIDS link.
-Open document.
-Cut and paste the top link into your browser (yes, you can use )
-Read the Abstract (see attached).

As Ellie keeps telling you, "do your own research" (or follow hers in this case).

Point to note: This goes against her claim. If you support her without checking what she asks you too, you are the sheep. If you have checked what she says, it shows she's a liar. There really is no excuse for it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
That's That's first thing I thought.... she's now saying the daily mail (of all the main stream media) are 'the truth??
Are you ok Ellie?
It seems like anything in print that is not sponsored by the Anti-Vax movement (+ George Orwell’s 1984) they all deem as MSM. So Wuthering Heights, Moby Dick, The Beano, Roger Melly the man on the telly etc are all part of the conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had a spare 5 minutes so decided to have a quick look at the PTTP website (haven't really looked since Ellie made it subscription only). Anyway, today I felt doing a bit of source checking. Here's the steps in case any of Ellies followers want to have a go:
-Click on Vaccines.
-Download SIDS link.
-Open document.

As Ellie keeps telling you, "do your own research" (or follow hers in this case).

Point to note: This goes against her claim. If you support her without checking what she asks you too, you are the sheep. If you have checked what she says, it shows she's a liar. There really is no excuse for it.
‘8 years of research’ doesn’t mean a whole lot when you do not have basic comprehension skills 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The hypocrisy!! After that last video she made 🙈🙈🙈 is she that thick she can’t see it?!
I don't think she's thick (no way as intelligent as she thinks though) - but she is mostly a 1st class bleep!

It's her followers who a thick, they class research as looking online for a couple of hours and only thinking there is one answer - life is not black and white, it's Grey you idiots. It's in Lieys name (Ellie Grey for Google 🤗👋🏼) Hidden in plain sight! Misinformation on mass scale with this psychopath as shown in most of her selfies and pics.

-Click on Vaccines.
-Download SIDS link.
-Open document.

Thank you. This is why I sent that SIDS post of hers & the link to the vaccines & SIDS page on PTTP to the Lullaby Trust. Most of her sheep-like followers will take it at face value.

I’d say that there’s more risk of infant death from having a parent who believes in & follows the advice given by the likes of Ellie Grey than from the childhood immunisation programme.

‘8 years of research’ doesn’t mean a whole lot when you do not have basic comprehension skills 😂
EXACTLY. And this is why she’s dangerous.

I found this article recently and Jaclyn Dunne etc with their fear of Effeleen Oxcyde would do well to read. "The dose makes the poison". Many toxic substances in the food we eat but not in the amount ingested. I tried to explain it to someone recently. You can drown in the sea but nobody ever drowned in a cup of tea. Whoosh, straight over his head.

Bear in mind you're hoping that a group of people who believe in homeopathic dilution (the weaker something is the more potent it is) understand basic science.

Homeopathy is also (apparently) about treating the root cause as opposed to symptoms. Which doesn't explain why Ellie, at al, always bang on about those bloody Helios homeopathy kits which treat.... symptoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If the people on Lieys Telegram are an example of "woke people" I'm sleeping for the rest of my life. I know its been mentioned before but the fear and paranoia is palpable in there. Lieys doing a good job of using fear to control people right there. What an utter twunt she is
It’s this bizarre mindset of “I’m right and EVERYONE else around me is wrong”

Just when thought I couldn’t dislike her any more. Ellie’s latest victim- Professor Devi Shridar.

Anyone got the Hastings PREVENT team on speed dial?
She doesn’t bleeping learn. Carry on Ellie. You’re very close to targeting the wrong person and then it will all come crashing down. Said it before I’ll say it again. Karma is a witch and its coming for you, you bile spouting twit

trolls make me want to kill myself. However I will troll whoever I please

Some of the comments 🤣 apparently they can get away with writing it in the daily mail (as opposed to other MSM) because it isn’t a reliable source of information, so they can write the truth and no one will believe it 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.