Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone just sum up Loise Hampton for me nice and succinctly. I see she claims to be an NHS whistle-blower. I cant be fucked to listen to her shirty videos and bullshit ranting

Edit: *crappy... but she does seem quite shirty too
She worked on a covid helpline reading from a script. She wanted to be famous so she did a twatting video in her car saying its a hoax. Now she's a hero and is saving the world. And she's dim.

Reactions: 10
Just watched Ellie’s video (I have a job Ellie so can’t sit on Instagram all day)

“I explained there’s no safeguarding issues and case closed”

now. I happen tobe friends with a couple of social workers. As if they would just call a parent get “there’s no issue” and say oh ok no worries we’ll close the case
If that did happen Ellie, don’t you think there would be cause for concern in regards to the efficiency of our children’s services....
Also when she quotes “how mentally unstable I am.” She looks the most mentally unstable I’ve seen her yet!

also Ellie 👋🏻,call this trolling if you like. I would quite happily pop this on your comments, or even dm you. But we all know what happens when someone questions you don’t we.
You could go ahead with the live debate you promised. If you’re struggling for someone to debate you (which you aren’t) there’s lots of people here who would be happy to take you on.

Reactions: 14
She worked on a covid helpline reading from a script. She wanted to be famous so she did a twatting video in her car saying its a hoax. Now she's a hero and is saving the world. And she's dim.
Perfectly succinct. I watched her first video on ibsta and felt my brain cells slipping slowly into the abyss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been eating tit and watching tv?! Two of the things she claims she doesn’t do. She’s clearly not instilling confidence to her paying clients if she can’t even stick to her own standards whilst “coaching”. What a twit 🤣
A twit indeed. You took the words right out of my mouth. Didn’t she criticise the nation for watching tv during lockdown? Daft bleep. Surely she could manifest a cure for the common cold? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Just watched Ellie’s video (I have a job Ellie so can’t sit on Instagram all day)

now. I happen tobe friends with a couple of social workers. As if they would just call a parent get “there’s no issue” and say oh ok no worries we’ll close the case
If that did happen Ellie, don’t you think there would be cause for concern in regards to the efficiency of our children’s services....
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 Ex-bleeping-actly. Imagine it “Hello, is that Mrs West?”
“Yes”
“Rosemary?”
“Yes”
“It’s social services here. We’ve had a report you’ve killed some of your kids”
“No I haven’t”
“Ok, thanks for your help. I’ll close the file. You won’t hear from us again. Sorry to have bothered you”.

what a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A twit indeed. You took the words right out of my mouth. Didn’t she criticise the nation for watching tv during lockdown? Daft bleep. Surely she could manifest a cure for the common cold? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 Ex-bleeping-actly. Imagine it “Hello, is that Mrs West?”
“Yes”
“Rosemary?”
“Yes”
“It’s social services here. We’ve had a report you’ve killed some of your kids”
“No I haven’t”
“Ok, thanks for your help. I’ll close the file. You won’t hear from us again. Sorry to have bothered you”.

what a bleep.
What worries me more is the people that believe this bile walk amongst us everyday 😂🙈

Reactions: 3

But Ellie probably just explained to them how to be social workers, how to raise kids, woke them up in some way and changed the whole narrative and attitude of social Work today. In a single phone call. Thwy were also undoubtedly blown away by her degrees, research and general knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking about my cuntish behaviour towards her - berating her and telling her to get a job. It’s not fair is it, she has a job really - keeping up with her own social media tit, and then trying to keep pace with us…….. it’s a full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I have sat in on case conferences where both parents are known substance misusers/have had previous children removed/on a child in need plan who have sworn blind that there are no safeguarding issues.
That’s why such panels exist, Eliie. When there are genuine safeguarding concerns, they’re investigated properly. No one simply takes anyone’s word for anything, least of all the parent’s who more often than not, stand to gain the most from lying to professionals.
Victoria Climbié, Baby P, anyone?

Reactions: 15
Do we think the Covid got her?View attachment 611847
Could be. Apparently the symptoms with this new dominant strain are different to those which we learnt to look out for with the previous strains.

This time you feel like you have a bad cold, bunged up nose, no cough and no loss of smell/taste.

Bieber if you’re reading this, get a test so that if you test positive you don’t go passing it on and killing innocent people. Yeah right, as if.

Reactions: 5
Could be. Apparently the symptoms with this new dominant strain are different to those which we learnt to look out for with the previous strains.

This time you feel like you have a bad cold, bunged up nose, no cough and no loss of smell/taste.

Bieber if you’re reading this, get a test so that if you test positive you don’t go passing it on and killing innocent people. Yeah right, as if.

Let’s say she did have it - if she then just believes it’s from watching tv & staying up late, then how would she explain if she tested positive?
She could self test herself everyday, and if it was positive while she was ill & negative when she wasn’t how would she explain it?
Anyone have her housemates on insta? It would be interesting to see if they come down with anything….

• Heart
Reactions: 6

sorry - should have said skip to 5.40 for new symposts. Also includes headaches.

It will be interesting if she and her friends realise they have it, would she admit it?

Reactions: 2
Ellie greys Followers please if you’re reading this : Unfortunately any points I make are going to fall on deaf ears but will anyone try to defend any of this ? Come on Ellie this is why your pissed off because you can’t control the narrative or what’s said here & now every time you Google your name your an embarrassment so do I feel bad for you no I don’t tough tit ! But please keep making up the fake stories & insta posts for sympathy they just show how embarrassing & dangerous you really are ! And sooner or later you will send your cult to bully the wrong person and they will take you to task and you won’t have a leg to stand on and I’m 100% here for it !! 🙃 I know you love that passive aggressive emoji 😘

so here we go

1. Apparently pays no bills council tax , water , Tv license etc and promotes that to her “cult” who will just end up in debt and in real trouble by using her method of avoidance hence probably her multiple name changes 5 or 6 at the last count but that’s normal behaviour how many name changes have you had ? ............no me neither
2. Says she’s a vaccine lawyer
3. Blocks anyone who politely or not disagrees with her views
4. Her comments section is an echo chamber of people agreeing with her ........so that she can keep up her narrative.
5. Denies Covid exists
6. Mocks the NHS workers
7. Denier of the Holocaust “over played” apparently
8. Managed to sort out in a matter of hours a social services issue which I don’t believe even happened.
9. Suncream is dangerous you say correctly some contain harmful ingredients some of which affect the sea water and coral reef but she’s never said that she says it causes cancer.
10. Cured herself of Terminal Cancer I wish she could tell me how as getting pregnant and seeing some Welsh bloke doesn’t cut it & if she had perhaps my mother wouldn’t have died of terminal cancer last year .
11. Promotes Asian hate standing behind and endorsing a poster blaming Asians for the pandemic which she calls a scamdemic or plandemic .
12. Sun-beds are good for you 🤦‍♂️whilst endorsing a sun bed company local to her & putting up studies produced by sun-bed companies .
13. Has said she’s taking Full Fact and the government to court had a conveniently placed donation button below her GLO on her website that I got removed you’re welcome Eloise 🙃 but that never has been mentioned again.
14. Harassed and bullied numerous people on Instagram @oriordanliz , @drranj , @mummynutrition @davidbeckham a playground centre in Stevenage the list goes on & on so don’t expect a lot of people to feel sorry for Eloise you reap what you sow !
There is loads more but if you can’t see it then I tried but I will always believe a qualified Doctor , scientist , real lawyer over someone like her but each to our own just remember it’s all about followers , being a narcissist & money always follow the money 💰 💰 💰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone just sum up Loise Hampton for me nice and succinctly. I see she claims to be an NHS whistle-blower. I cant be fucked to listen to her shirty videos and bullshit ranting

Edit: *crappy... but she does seem quite shirty too
Her face and tone of voice on that last video got the hackles rising. Who the feck does she think she is 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Ellie greys Followers please if you’re reading this : Unfortunately any points I make are going to fall on deaf ears but will anyone try to defend any of this ? Come on Ellie this is why your pissed off because you can’t control the narrative or what’s said here & now every time you Google your name your an embarrassment so do I feel bad for you no I don’t tough tit ! But please keep making up the fake stories & insta posts for sympathy they just show how embarrassing & dangerous you really are ! And sooner or later you will send your cult to bully the wrong person and they will take you to task and you won’t have a leg to stand on and I’m 100% here for it !! 🙃 I know you love that passive aggressive emoji 😘

so here we go

1. Apparently pays no bills council tax , water , Tv license etc and promotes that to her “cult” who will just end up in debt and in real trouble by using her method of avoidance hence probably her multiple name changes 5 or 6 at the last count but that’s normal behaviour how many name changes have you had ? ............no me neither
2. Says she’s a vaccine lawyer
3. Blocks anyone who politely or not disagrees with her views
4. Her comments section is an echo chamber of people agreeing with her ........so that she can keep up her narrative.
5. Denies Covid exists
6. Mocks the NHS workers
7. Denier of the Holocaust “over played” apparently
8. Managed to sort out in a matter of hours a social services issue which I don’t believe even happened.
9. Suncream is dangerous you say correctly some contain harmful ingredients some of which affect the sea water and coral reef but she’s never said that she says it causes cancer.
10. Cured herself of Terminal Cancer I wish she could tell me how as getting pregnant and seeing some Welsh bloke doesn’t cut it & if she had perhaps my mother wouldn’t have died of terminal cancer last year .
11. Promotes Asian hate standing behind and endorsing a poster blaming Asians for the pandemic which she calls a scamdemic or plandemic .
12. Sun-beds are good for you 🤦‍♂️whilst endorsing a sun bed company local to her & putting up studies produced by sun-bed companies .
13. Has said she’s taking Full Fact and the government to court had a conveniently placed donation button below her GLO on her website that I got removed you’re welcome Eloise 🙃 but that never has been mentioned again.
14. Harassed and bullied numerous people on Instagram @oriordanliz , @drranj , @mummynutrition @davidbeckham a playground centre in Stevenage the list goes on & on so don’t expect a lot of people to feel sorry for Eloise you reap what you sow !
There is loads more but if you can’t see it then I tried but I will always believe a qualified Doctor , scientist , real lawyer over someone like her but each to our own just remember it’s all about followers , being a narcissist & money always follow the money 💰 💰 💰
Also how long before we have the defiant Ellie I won’t let them win blah blah blah I will fight for my children blah blah and here come the comments from the brainwashed cult >>> “so brave” “love you Ellie” “you’re a fighter Ellie” blah blah blah Ego inflated once again and the Grey narcissistic bandwagon rolls on . Boring same tit different wrapper

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.