Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting she (the lovely Eloise Grey as she is legally naming herself) registered her PTTP site as a limited company even though she stated it to be a charitable enterprise. Please see attached. Nothing wrong particularly but I could not find her on the charity commission - which could mean it is named something else, which wouldn't be surprising given her multiple names, or it is buried in the thousands that are registered - also possible having only searched for a few minutes.

Given she hates authority and aims to bring the whole government crashing down in a 80's movie style burning visual I picture, she has gone to the effort of registering her 'business' to enjoy the money she is conning out of people.

People were 'donating' using the donate button she had on the site, and there was money being paid to her for merchandise. It will be interesting to keep an eye on this and the accounts next year. Though I am positive it will all be classed as being given away as she is so charitable. It might be why she got investigated - who here notified the tax man?! She was so badass she also told the police where to go of course. Lucky she is a fully fledged lawyer.

All the charity talk reminds me of the occasion this winter of her giving out McDonalds (or other fast food) to homeless people. Couple of issues I had with this:
1) thought she was pro healthy to fight all illnesses and stick it to big Pharma/government. Or is she actually double bluffing everyone haha
2) who on Earth does that and films it! Oh yes - people desperate for attention, likes and follows.
3) she is supporting a huge corporation - doesn't that go against her wholly ethically stance in life? NO, of course not, I nearly didn't forget she buys clothes from all the places that have terrible sustainability and ethical backgrounds - boohoo, misguided etc Ellie I have screenshots of those too incase you are reading this and thinking of taking them down.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Creepy Kiekie really is a disgusting piece of tit hopefully the right people catch up with you one day and see how brave you are then keyboard pussy . Makes so much sense you’re friends with Elsybels25, pair of cunts
pretty sure an organisation the size of the British government can do two things at once.

I mean Boris is an incompetent twit but even so.

Reactions: 1
Creepy Kiekie really is a disgusting piece of tit hopefully the right people catch up with you one day and see how brave you are then keyboard pussy . Makes so much sense you’re friends with Elsybels25, pair of cunts
I can't even begin to express my hatred for this wipe! I just can't! And Ellie... Wow... She blocked me before I even looked at her page!? Incredible. She obviously is so hot on pages that call her out.... literally glued to all media, to block folk who haven't even clicked on her page (but like and support pages who, well, speak the truth/ troof/twoof ?). I can't wait for these wankers to have such a crushing fall down. It's happening. It really is...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting she (the lovely Eloise Grey as she is legally naming herself) registered her PTTP site as a limited company even though she stated it to be a charitable enterprise. Please see attached. Nothing wrong particularly but I could not find her on the charity commission - which could mean it is named something else, which wouldn't be surprising given her multiple names, or it is buried in the thousands that are registered - also possible having only searched for a few minutes.

Given she hates authority and aims to bring the whole government crashing down in a 80's movie style burning visual I picture, she has gone to the effort of registering her 'business' to enjoy the money she is conning out of people.

People were 'donating' using the donate button she had on the site, and there was money being paid to her for merchandise. It will be interesting to keep an eye on this and the accounts next year. Though I am positive it will all be classed as being given away as she is so charitable. It might be why she got investigated - who here notified the tax man?! She was so badass she also told the police where to go of course. Lucky she is a fully fledged lawyer.

All the charity talk reminds me of the occasion this winter of her giving out McDonalds (or other fast food) to homeless people. Couple of issues I had with this:
1) thought she was pro healthy to fight all illnesses and stick it to big Pharma/government. Or is she actually double bluffing everyone haha
2) who on Earth does that and films it! Oh yes - people desperate for attention, likes and follows.
3) she is supporting a huge corporation - doesn't that go against her wholly ethically stance in life? NO, of course not, I nearly didn't forget she buys clothes from all the places that have terrible sustainability and ethical backgrounds - boohoo, misguided etc Ellie I have screenshots of those too incase you are reading this and thinking of taking them down.
I remember she did try to register with the charity commission when pttp started and she was genuinely upset when it got turned down (although if it had been approved it would have 'proven' the government was corrupt) as her mission statement was fighting against government and pharmaceutical corruption. Ironically it would have been better if it had been approved as if she had been transparent it would have shown where the money was actually going.

The advertising was only bringing in £140 a month (7 x £20). She might have made a bit from the personalised letters, but with restrictions lifting i doubt shes making anything now. I imagine the donations were drying up, and the merch having such a low turnover that it wasn't worth ordering stock. If she doesn't pay any bills as she claims, then she wouldn't get any of the tax benefits of running a company from home anyway.

All in all I think the zoom meetings is where she's making most of her money (although that's only sustainable in the short term), I wonder what her next endeavour will be?

Reactions: 4
I remember she did try to register with the charity commission when pttp started and she was genuinely upset when it got turned down (although if it had been approved it would have 'proven' the government was corrupt) as her mission statement was fighting against government and pharmaceutical corruption. Ironically it would have been better if it had been approved as if she had been transparent it would have shown where the money was actually going.

The advertising was only bringing in £140 a month (7 x £20). She might have made a bit from the personalised letters, but with restrictions lifting i doubt shes making anything now. I imagine the donations were drying up, and the merch having such a low turnover that it wasn't worth ordering stock. If she doesn't pay any bills as she claims, then she wouldn't get any of the tax benefits of running a company from home anyway.

All in all I think the zoom meetings is where she's making most of her money (although that's only sustainable in the short term), I wonder what her next endeavour will be?
shes got the vegan lotions potions and dog chews next

Reactions: 1
Yup read it Elsybels25, Alice , Ellie , Eloise , Brocker , Rose , Grey , Morphett , Doctor , Lawyer , Vaccine lawyer , bullshitter , GLO fantasist .
So personally I give Zero fucks & anything that stops you singing your tit Poundland teenage angst Adele lyric efforts are doing the world a favour & don’t get me started on the tone deaf singing . As for your dreams tit in one hand and wish in the other & see which one fills up first.
You deserve nothing & hopefully the 2 fathers of your children educate them better than you will about life. Soon you will have blood on your hands with your lies and misinformation you grifting con artist and we all have the evidence .
It’s almost like all these idiots spreading their miserable mix of truths & lies will be so sad if we come out of lockdown completely & we get some kind of normality back they won’t be able to sell their bullshit and lies . The Vaccine roll out has been remarkable so I think you failed scaring people out of that as well . So what’s your next move Grey , Dumme & co ? Ellie needs a hook to get sympathy and attention so what could you do next 👀 answers on a postcard or please add your theories🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh. And whilst I’m at it duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF
This infuriates me! Jaclyn had a close friend who died last year, who tried every alternative therapy. When they all failed (and her cancer had metastasized) she went on a drug trial. When she died Jaclyn blamed the government as the covid restrictions had stopped the trial (who does she think funded the trial).
Jaclyn is a compassionless hypocrit who is defecating on her friends memory. She has no issue bringing her up when she talks about excess deaths but won't take any responsibility for the fact that she is at least partly to blame for her friends completely avoidable death.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ah Liey, what a beautiful sentiment. Here’s one for you.

May you never be the reason someone dies of cervical cancer because they didn’t attend their smear test.
May you never be the reason someone dies of respiratory failure because they didn’t believe in the existence of Covid-19.
May you never be the reason someone couldn’t buy their kids a decent birthday present because they spent their money on a scam artists webinar.
May you never be the reason someone has skin cancer because they believed sunbeds were safe.
May you never be the reason someone dies of breast cancer because they failed to attend their mammogram.
May you never ever be like Ellie Grey ❤

(PS Don’t tell Kreipy you’re quoting a Muslim poet. Kriepy doesn’t like Muslims 🤫)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alternatives are better for the environment, I'll give her that, but the risk of TSS still exists with 'cups', and there have been concerns it could be slightly higher with a 'cup' (worth remembering still extremely rare) as they typically allow more air/oxygen to enter because of shape/size for s.aureus growth. Still needs to be researched on a bigger scale though to confirm/refute the increased risk, but cups have been shown to play a role in TSS too. People really need to have multiple and be sure to be doing more than simply rinsing them before reinserting them, just as people needed to be sure they weren't using tampons too long before changing. TSS is extremely rare in either situation though. Obviously reusable cloth pads would help remove this risk.

So before she has everyone give up on protection that suit them best, the only real argument is the environmental impact. And in a society where period poverty is real, if all someone has access to is disposable products they can get from a school or workplace she shouldn't be making them feel like they are essentially killing themselves by using said products as it's simply not true.
Oh I totally agree with all that you’ve said.
I guess my point was, there is a risk to everything really, albeit a small risk with tampons etc so she does have some valid points in this post. But, it still doesn’t make any sense, because it doesn’t align with her views, all of her beliefs seem to conflict with one another.

How can she be concerned about the effect of tampons/sanitary towels on the skin, but not the bleeping sun, or sunbeds Which are literally the worst!!! She’s just a bleep.

And you’re completely right about period poverty. It’s such a massive issue, and if you can afford any of these alternative products then you are privileged to be able to.
But that’s the problem with the likes of Ellie. They are all the same. Privileged white women, who literally don’t care about anyone but themselves.

Take for example the issues of vaccines. As horrifically as the government handled the covid crisis, we are extremely lucky in this country to have a great vaccination programme (thank you NHS).
But so many countries around the world haven’t even recieved a vaccine yet, and they likely won’t until weinto 2022/2023. Yet people here are complaining about how disgusting it is that we are taking an “experimental vaccine” 🙄 .
The only reason they are in a position to complain and refuse to take a life saving vaccine, is because they don’t live in a country that is poverty stricken, and relies on vaccines for their citizens to not die at an alarming rate. It’s pure privilege. It makes me so angry!

See also Leanne Brown, and I don’t know if anyone is familiar with Becky Gibson @missbkygibson , she’s actually the WORST! Another privileged, white woman who thinks it’s ok that 3000 people a day are dying from covid in India, because 25,000 people die every day there anyway. But she calls herself a “light worker”, probably meditates and does yoga to keep her chakras aligned, and co-opts many other eastern practices, but doesn’t appreciate or give a tit about the country they came from and their people. I hate these people so much. Sorry, I’m ranting today!

Also, Ellie’s minions are taking over the comments section of Wooanonwarriors post. I literally cannot cope, with how stupid and deluded they are.
I have seen a number of comments from her minions, accusing Wooanonwarrior of deleting comments and blocking people, and how disingenuous this is - lol. And accusing her of refusing to take Ellie up on her challenge of a debate. They are SO completely brain washed, it’s sad.

Also, FIT BITS!!! bleeping Fit Bits. She’s getting really desperate for material now!

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Wooanonwarrior. It sounds like it’s getting to her. She’s amazing but she’s done her bit and I wonder if she should walk away for the sake of her mental health. I didn’t realise Liey had unleashed her pack of slathering hounds on her. bleeping evil the lot of them. Lower than a worms tit.

Ellie apparently doesnt...
-Use filters or edit her pics
-Use faketan and rarely makeup
-Use fillers and botox

And yet in two weeks she has grown a top lip, lost the crows feet (that looked like they came from a 55year old) and her eyes are brighter!

Magic!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okaaaaaay……so now we are all going to die because we have Apple Watch/Fitbit. This shite needs to end!!!!

Reactions: 5
Okaaaaaay……so now we are all going to die because we have Apple Watch/Fitbit. This shite needs to end!!!!
Im thinking i will keep wearing my fitbit to be honest, im already fully vaccinated (including against COVID) use suncream and toothpaste, have smear tests and i love poisoning my kids with calpol and VitK... at this point im doomed so may as well count my steps on my last few days on earth🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel sorry for Wooanonwarrior. It sounds like it’s getting to her. She’s amazing but she’s done her bit and I wonder if she should walk away for the sake of her mental health. I didn’t realise Liey had unleashed her pack of slathering hounds on her. bleeping evil the lot of them. Lower than a worms tit.
I was a bit worried about her. I did message to check she was ok, I think she is. She seems pretty tough, and also to be amused by some of it. But she did say that her followers sent her some really vicious messages. I said block if you need to. That is her right to do so after all. She doesn’t need to put up with that. And I’m pretty sure none of if were blocked for actually attacking Ellie right, just for pointing out flaws in her poorly constructed arguments. Which her minions lap up, because they’re so incredibly thick!
They will no doubt get bored and move on to bullying someone else in a few days. It’s so pathetic that she immediately sends her cult over to attack people, and then just sits back and watches it all unfold. She’s pathetic!

Also Ellie if you’re reading this 🙋🏼‍♀️ why don’t you unblock all of the us that you have blocked, so we can actually debate you in the comments?
One of her cult was asking for proof off people that they have been blocked by her 😂 which just goes to show the level of morons we’re dealing with.
Hey Ellie, why don’t you post a screen shot of your blocked list? Seeing as you’re so transparent and have nothing to hide! I wonder how many people are on it.

Also, are we SURE she’s only 27? Really? 🤔 it wouldn’t surprise me if she was lying about her age too. After all, she has achieved SO much in her tender 27 years. Maybe that’s why she’s prematurely lined, or, ooh maybe it’s just the sunbeds?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Im thinking i will keep wearing my fitbit to be honest, im already fully vaccinated (including against COVID) use suncream and toothpaste, have smear tests and i love poisoning my kids with calpol and VitK... at this point im doomed so may as well count my steps on my last few days on earth🤷🏼‍♀️
Hahahahahahahah! AMAZING!

I was a bit worried about her. I did message to check she was ok, I think she is. She seems pretty tough, and also to be amused by some of it. But she did say that her followers sent her some really vicious messages. I said block if you need to. That is her right to do so after all. She doesn’t need to put up with that. And I’m pretty sure none of if were blocked for actually attacking Ellie right, just for pointing out flaws in her poorly constructed arguments. Which her minions lap up, because they’re so incredibly thick!
They will no doubt get bored and move on to bullying someone else in a few days. It’s so pathetic that she immediately sends her cult over to attack people, and then just sits back and watches it all unfold. She’s pathetic!

Also Ellie if you’re reading this 🙋🏼‍♀️ why don’t you unblock all of the us that you have blocked, so we can actually debate you in the comments?
One of her cult was asking for proof off people that they have been blocked by her 😂 which just goes to show the level of morons we’re dealing with.
Hey Ellie, why don’t you post a screen shot of your blocked list? Seeing as you’re so transparent and have nothing to hide! I wonder how many people are on it.

Also, are we SURE she’s only 27? Really? 🤔 it wouldn’t surprise me if she was lying about her age too. After all, she has achieved SO much in her tender 27 years. Maybe that’s why she’s prematurely lined, or, ooh maybe it’s just the sunbeds?
Its got to be sunbeds... or bad genetics. It blows my mind that she's under 30... And im all for aging or botox-ing, whatever you want to do. But how on earth can she be successfully selling sunbeds and no SPF to all these people with facial sun damage like that at 27! Walking advert for SPF!!!Have you seen Caroline Hirons (esthetician) in comparison? Shes in her 50s and her skin is uncomparible and she waxes lyrical about the importance of suncream all the time... i know who i would believe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.