Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god no, I’m afraid it’s still there. Just popped along for a quick nose, it’s still like a 1001 idiots howling at the moon simultaneously

Just sitting here waiting to see what they all come out with now Bill and Melinda are divorcing

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh god no, I’m afraid it’s still there. Just popped along for a quick nose, it’s still like a 1001 idiots howling at the moon simultaneously

Just sitting here waiting to see what they all come out with now Bill and Melinda are divorcing
Oh god I just looked and faced pictures of sanitary towels covered in clots.... too early for period blood

I just found this... 😂 If that third paragraph down is not the most ironic sentence I’ve ever read I don’t know what it 🤣 And that was in 2016, she must have really hated working as a pharmaceutical scientist/lawyer to trade it all in for begging for an admin job. The girl needs help. Or shooting. Almost embarrassed for her.

View attachment 558247
^ you need to edit that list to include pharmaceutical scientist! That’s not an achievement that happens easily or overnight, it takes years of study and exams so it would be wrong of you to overlook it.
+++
Another lie one way or the other from Ellie. This screenshot I got last year (Oct 2020 off FB) states she would never work in the vaccine industry. So either she has lied in the past as above claiming to be a pharmaceutical chemist or she is lying now to her fans.

I wish she would give up. We have so much evidence right here of her deceitful ways.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah. He probably has blocked you, cos you were such a meanie to him.
He went crying his eyes out to Ellie and she had to go to Tesco as the only thing that would placate him was a dozen creme filled glazed ones....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah. He probably has blocked you, cos you were such a meanie to him.
He went crying his eyes out to Ellie and she had to go to Tesco as the only thing that would placate him was a dozen creme filled glazed ones....
The only thing he had going for him was that he didn't block people. Now he's got nothing.

Reactions: 7
I do agree with some of her points on tampons and sanitary towels, as much as I HATE to agree with her on anything. There is definitely a risk of toxic shock syndrome, and other alternatives are probably safer.
Alternatives are better for the environment, I'll give her that, but the risk of TSS still exists with 'cups', and there have been concerns it could be slightly higher with a 'cup' (worth remembering still extremely rare) as they typically allow more air/oxygen to enter because of shape/size for s.aureus growth. Still needs to be researched on a bigger scale though to confirm/refute the increased risk, but cups have been shown to play a role in TSS too. People really need to have multiple and be sure to be doing more than simply rinsing them before reinserting them, just as people needed to be sure they weren't using tampons too long before changing. TSS is extremely rare in either situation though. Obviously reusable cloth pads would help remove this risk.

So before she has everyone give up on protection that suit them best, the only real argument is the environmental impact. And in a society where period poverty is real, if all someone has access to is disposable products they can get from a school or workplace she shouldn't be making them feel like they are essentially killing themselves by using said products as it's simply not true.

Reactions: 9
I’m going to find a way to signpost this thread to her ‘followers’.

****** F.A.O LIEY *******

Liey - I know you’re super busy with all those different degrees and careers, some you haven’t even invented yet. But this is an invite to join this forum and answer some of our questions, the main one for me being ‘why do you think it’s acceptable to consistently and compulsively lie’. And if I’m wrong and you don’t lie, well I’d love to hear about that too.

Come on Liey, you claim to advocate for the truth so you’re missing a massive opportunity here to clear this big misunderstanding up, all on your own terms.

Reactions: 14

Liey - I know you’re super busy with all those different degrees and careers, some you haven’t even invented yet. But this is an invite to join this forum and answer some of our questions, the main one for me being ‘why do you think it’s acceptable to consistently and compulsively lie’. And if I’m wrong and you don’t lie, well I’d love to hear about that too.

Come on Liey, you claim to advocate for the truth so you’re missing a massive opportunity here to clear this big misunderstanding up, all on your own terms.
so I’ve found if you go into Instagram, find all the posts tagged #pttp #officialelliegrey and comment on them, she responds.
well. She sends her flock after you. Until you put ‘Google elsybells25’ Into your bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing he had going for him was that he didn't block people. Now he's got nothing.
She probably told him to as her lies were being exposed & she wouldn’t want her brain dead followers to start seeing these things.

Where did you find that on Facebook? Tried looking and can find it?
I had to go on the arnica page and search within that, because Ellie's changed her name so many times it's a nightmare as the tags no longer work. I'm still trying to find a specific post where Biba's recommending Ellie as a source of legal advice. It's obvious that Biba, Jaclyn and the like believe Ellie's got a law degree, if we can prove she doesn't it'll put a lot of doubt between personalities in the 'movement'.

So I've started looking through the previous threads to see if there's anything I've missed. There was a post on the first thread where someone made a claim, which Ellie then mentioned (on her Instagram), which they then backed up on the thread and Ellie mentioned again. I've been watching their tattle profile and they follow the most recent thread several times a day, although have only commented once on that first thread. I'm not naming names, and i may be wrong, but it's a bit too much of a coincidence for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I had to go on the arnica page and search within that, because Ellie's changed her name so many times it's a nightmare as the tags no longer work. I'm still trying to find a specific post where Biba's recommending Ellie as a source of legal advice. It's obvious that Biba, Jaclyn and the like believe Ellie's got a law degree, if we can prove she doesn't it'll put a lot of doubt between personalities in the 'movement'.

So I've started looking through the previous threads to see if there's anything I've missed. There was a post on the first thread where someone made a claim, which Ellie then mentioned (on her Instagram), which they then backed up on the thread and Ellie mentioned again. I've been watching their tattle profile and they follow the most recent thread several times a day, although have only commented once on that first thread. I'm not naming names, and i may be wrong, but it's a bit too much of a coincidence for me.
There’s definitely some of Liey’s disciples in here, for sure.

SORRY TO SHOUT, BUT WHOEVER YOU ARE, TELL HER SHE’S A bleeping bleep. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12

We all know she's on here and I've said before we're her proof readers. I suspect Kriepydee, jaclyn Dumb, Einstein Hampton and leanne "cut and paste" Brown might be too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.