Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ‘research’ have they all done into what’s going on in India?
I asked the other day after someone stated cases have fallen here due to it being seasonal, not lockdown.
So I mentioned it being spring, on the verge of summer in India. It's due to ramping up testing, and crisis actors apparently.
Didn't carry on from that, I have nothing to gain from this person.

Reactions: 9
I want to know what mother of the year Liey thinks of her best mates use of deeply offensive and upsetting words like ‘m.o.n.g’ and ‘tard’.

I had to put the full stops as this program kept changing it, obviously in the effort to not cause readers distress.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I asked the other day after someone stated cases have fallen here due to it being seasonal, not lockdown.
So I mentioned it being spring, on the verge of summer in India. It's due to ramping up testing, and crisis actors apparently.
Didn't carry on from that, I have nothing to gain from this person.
This would smash Beebas theory that third world countries are only dealing with corruption at a local level then wouldn’t it? Stupid bleeping prick that she is

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen that the human body now has a new official organ? It’s just been officially declared; the mesentery.
Apparently scientists suspected it was there hundreds of years ago, however its only by using modern technological advancements do we know it actually truly exists.

Anyway, my point is this - Isn’t it weird how scientists take literally hundreds of years to carefully consider, postulate & muse something before stating it as fact, yet your average milky tit selling sket can do it within minutes?

Reactions: 13
I don’t really post on here but read about this absolute idiot! The post she has put up this evening about smear tests is a joke! I commented and she deleted and blocked me straight away. I’m 31 and was diagnosed with cervical cancer 2 weeks ago, thanks god to a smear test that has caught it early enough for it to be treatable. Then you have absolute bellends like this promoting not to have one.
I’m so livid!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
^ she’s really dangerous. How can she have such confidence that people aren’t going to die that she can dish out life endangering ‘advice’ like that. She sniffs me out every time so I dont follow her and don’t know what the post was, but I can imagine.

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, it must have been such a worrying time. And the last thing you need right now is to read her bullshit so maybe just as well she blocked you. You need to focus on you and avoid stress. All the best with your treatment - I hope you can stay super positive - as they say, ‘you got this’!

Reactions: 10
I don’t really post on here but read about this absolute idiot! The post she has put up this evening about smear tests is a joke! I commented and she deleted and blocked me straight away. I’m 31 and was diagnosed with cervical cancer 2 weeks ago, thanks god to a smear test that has caught it early enough for it to be treatable. Then you have absolute bellends like this promoting not to have one.
I’m so livid!
I'm so glad you had your smear a friend had her baby at just 25, so not in time for a smear, found irregularities on the after birth check, she left a 6 month old daughter behind after a vallient battle.
Hope you recover soon, lots of strength to you xx

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m so livid!
I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Positive news that it been detected early and you can begin treatment. The alternative is too horrible to imagine.

Blocking and deleting someone who doesn't lick her arse, is classic Elie behaviour. She can't face being criticised in any way so will vet those comments like her life depends on it but will happily call out fully qualified and registered Dr's and call them murderers. The woman is delusional and dangerous.

What's more scary is the people who blindly follow what she says and don't question it. The amount of comments on the original post from women saying they would now boycott them was unbelievable. The NHS have spent years and millions of pounds promoting smear tests and encouraging people to have them when uptake was low, for some degenerate to undermine everything they've done. She's is disgusting but I really believe she'll get what's coming to her. When covid comes to end, she'll be a thing of the past and hopefully people will wise up to what a shill she is.

A whole 27 followers, no way on gods green earth is Elseybels leaving her acc.

In the time it took me to start writing this... Getting distracted.

Ellie's put this 😂😂😂😂
This is hilarious 🤣 won't get the validation she needs from her adoring fans so she has to stay put. What a head.

Reactions: 8
Honestly it seems she just does it for the likes and attention.
Shave your head and delete your account already stop taking about it 😭😤
Thanks all! I’ve had a hysterectomy and I’m having my first round of chemo of Tuesday.... but for people like her to say not to have it and people agree just blows my mind.

Ellie will probably shave her head and lie about having cancer again 😒

I’m so livid!
oh I’m so sorry to hear of your diagnosis - I imagine you’re still processing it... Sorry to hear of your instant block too. So frustrating to be completely silenced like that. It’s quite unbelievable isn’t it? I wish you well during your treatment.

Reactions: 4
To any of Ellies sheep that follow, the Dr do your own research, don't follow me etc isn't because she cares about your research, it's so no one can hold her accountable,
Insufferable cretins 😑
Her block buttons had more use than those shower dildos in the photo's

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so livid!
Good luck with your treatment. I’ve had two lots of treatment for this. Nearly twenty years now since the last one and all OK xx

Reactions: 7
This woman has no moral compass.. she should spend more time sorting out the mess she’s caused in her personal life and how she’s affected others

I thought she was getting out of the conspiracy influencer game last week for the sake of her friends and family?!

This reply of hers made me chuckle. Yes you do just sit on Instagram 99% of time Ellie,

D1B345D8-5B9A-428D-86A1-0B7738838683.png

Reactions: 5
What a bleeping idiot. Mammograms make you more likely to be a cancer patient because they've discovered the cancer so start to treat it, you absolute bleeping numbskull!
And the NHS don't do anything for free?? They do everything for free, that's the point of them!
Two of the most stupid statements I've ever heard in my life. bleeping embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
I think I’m quite a rational individual but Eloise Buckle really makes my piss boil for someone I’ve never met or would wish to meet .
She says she gets 100 comments a minute & you miss 99% of them ! duck off you lying bleep 🤣 I think we can all do basic math Elsybels25 and that’s not true is it . Let alone the I dont read every comment you scrutinise all of them and anyone who calls you out is an instant block don’t you Ellie “dictator” Grey . Remember the internet is not real Alice Brocker these people are not your friends . It’s very strange a woman who spent all her life living in the same area doesn’t seem to have any friends from childhood , school , college *cough cough* or university *cough cough*
Just friends from the movement & creepy kiekie who picks up dogs bowel movements for a living .Oh and Ollie who is so embarrassed by you and your cult he’s made all his social media pages private .
Also does anybody know anyone who has change their name as often as this charlatan / Grifter / conman it’s so strange & not normal in the slightest .
👋👋👋 happy reading Eloise Rose
And duck you Creepy 🖕🏼We know you love to stalk these pages like a fat lad on a bag of chips .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.