Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I should have also said that most people I know (including myself) has had both doses and had no side effects other than a sore arm!
Yes all my family and work team have had at least one dose with no side effects. I didn't even get a sore arm which was the least I was expecting.
And my sister, who had had covid a couple of months before and was still feeling the effects of long covid, felt dramatically better the day after her jab.

Reactions: 3
If they tested on pregnant women elLIE would be targeting them.

Ellie you cretin, they do not test on pregnant women in trials for safety reasons. Particularly early trials at least. People consent. An unborn child can't. Clearly showing your lack of knowledge, showing your true colours again and lies that you are medically trained. They do actually have peoples interest at heart and freedom of choice.

Vaccines initially are an unknown, which is why they test and build studies and trials increasing the numbers of people as it progresses. They want to see results with little to no reactions/adverse reactions. Anti-vax people jumped on it when a trials ware halted, claiming it they were dangerous, but the majority of the time this is a safety measure. On most occasions it is not a reaction to the vaccine but a coincidence. If there are reactions in the trial they will be noted.
Over time those who may have had a vaccine while not knowing they are pregnant, will play their part in the studies to build and ensure it is safe for pregnant women. However this vaccine is also built on knowledge from some of the more recent vaccines, namely Ebola, enabling it to develop at lot faster, as well as everyone pulling together.

There is so much to this is can't be added in a comment and definitely not on a social post!

More misinformation and zero depth from Ellie Grey with no context.
Pure scaremongering.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Watching Dispatches on +1. Wonder if any of this lot have actually bothered to watch it. They way they bleat on about Lockdowns and then we learn that some of the anti-lockdown 'scientists' they hold up had a meeting with Boris after which a 'circuit breaker' was delayed against actual scientific advice. So basically these idiots got their way initially, they were listened to, and look at the mess the UK ended up with! Huge death rate and lockdowns that potentially went on longer than would have been necessary with fast action. Whilst we have a prime minister than definitely needs held to account, I hope some of these 'sceptic scientists' are held responsible by their professional bodies!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.