Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick note the reason you’re banned on Facebook / insta for 30 days isn’t a badge of honour ladies it just means you chat and post absolute tit & you’re a bit of a bleep 🤫 #dunne #sunshine #hampton #grey #diamond #sheramani #browne

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I seriously think these lot need help maybe even sectioning!
View attachment 481314
Wait... what. Covid is going away now.... out of the mouth of a conspiracist. I thought Covid was all a hoax, set up so that they could implant microchips into us and mind control us from Microsoft head office. How is it just going away? That doesn’t fit their agenda.

Reactions: 6
Wait... what. Covid is going away now.... out of the mouth of a conspiracist. I thought Covid was all a hoax, set up so that they could implant microchips into us and mind control us from Microsoft head office. How is it just going away? That doesn’t fit their agenda.
I agree. It surely can’t go away if it was never there in the first place?

Anyone noticed how Ellie’s ‘besties’ are from ‘the movement’?

It’s funny as my ‘besties’ have been in my life since infants school.

I’m thinking maybe no one liked her at school. The known liars didn’t have friends when I was at school. Just saying, like.....

Reactions: 4

I’m thinking maybe no one liked her at school. The known liars didn’t have friends when I was at school. Just saying, like.....
I don't think she has any real friends at all. Just these weird losers she found on the internet

I seriously think these lot need help maybe even sectioning!
View attachment 481314
Absolute scum aren't they.

She doesn't have any real friends, no one can stand being around her.

Reactions: 2
So. The MSM frighten people daily and your body and immune system can cope with everything. So what's this attachment about?
Like I said before, they trust the immune system but think the liver and kidneys are dodgy as duck and need all the help they can get.

As someone who isn’t a stranger to surgery / fillers etc myself.. I highly suspect that she’s has lip fillers and her teeth bleached / lasered.

Does anyone know how to start a new thread please?
She’s also grown fangs! 🧛‍♂️

• Haha
Tonight’s treat is her telling people not to use sun cream .. can’t wait for that one .. wonder what’s tomorrow’s will be maybe don’t wear seat belts or why she crosses the road with her eyes shut. Desperate for content clearly

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Leanne Brown, another of Elsybels25 followers, posting about the death of Sarah Everard. These people are bleeping repulsive.
She was on the real housewives of Cheshire if I recall, some WAG. the first of her antivaxxer nonsense I heard off her was denying her children access to the HPV vaccine. She hangs off beebas every word! Stupid wanker

Reactions: 2
Tonight’s treat is her telling people not to use sun cream .. can’t wait for that one .. wonder what’s tomorrow’s will be maybe don’t wear seat belts or why she crosses the road with her eyes shut. Desperate for content clearly
She’s a bleeping bleep. One of my friends is, as we speak, preparing her family for her imminent death. She used to think that suncream wasn’t necessary and that sunbeds were ok. Liey, I bleeping hate you with a passion. You’re a complete and utter fuckwit. You need to speak to a leading dermatologist who will provide you with PROPER SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION as to why sunscreens are safe. You bleeping bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.