Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Els Bells who had the most votes for the new thread title.

How are we on number 16 already?! She's like a turd that won't flush.

Anyone care to recap?

Reactions: 7
Very quick summary pinched from previous thread

Ellie reappeared after being absent on social media accounts under her OWN name for a while...conveniently at the same time as she has started buying supplements from a company that provides them as 'white label' that she intends to sell.

The ex's GF contacted the IG account that exposes EG (@originalelliegrey for anyone new) and "allegedly" outed Ellie as not having cancer (out of respect for the other side of this family the IG messages have not been posted), but quickly went back and hesitated to comment one way or another...probably took the same length of time as it would for someone to be reading here and then contacting them to create problems.

She's still sharing all the misinformation about cancer and still being an utter bleep. Think she's also giving relationship advice despite not being able to maintain one herself, desperate for a relationship but only with a "pure blood"(Heads up Liey, this ain't Harry Potter world).
Can the more knowledgeable on here fill the gaps, I'm blocked from her page

Reactions: 6
Has she gone again....? Fingers crossed enough of us put the end of her social media days on our Santa Wishlists and she stays gone this time.... it'll be the Christmas Miracle we all long for!

Reactions: 7
Has she gone again....? Fingers crossed enough of us put the end of her social media days on our Santa Wishlists and she stays gone this time.... it'll be the Christmas Miracle we all long for!
She's back and her account is public, so we can all see her latest crap

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just read that very poorly put together HMRC email. What a big pile of tit. So, she hasn’t been able to access her bank accounts for over a year? What a load of bollocks. I mean aside of the fact she says she doesn’t pay any bills and therefore won’t need a lot of cash, how has she been feeding her kids? She is so full of tit.

Reactions: 11
Just read that very poorly put together HMRC email. What a big pile of tit. So, she hasn’t been able to access her bank accounts for over a year? What a load of bollocks. I mean aside of the fact she says she doesn’t pay any bills and therefore won’t need a lot of cash, how has she been feeding her kids? She is so full of tit.
Anyone picked her up on the fact HMRC don't use email? Still use snail mail for everything.

Reactions: 8
Anyone dealing with those departments knows full well it’s THE DWP. Not just DWP

Reactions: 5
I wonder how she got paid for closing that multi million pound deal. Cash in hand? Nah, don’t think so…twit!

• Haha
What was she saying about GP charges?
I'm assuming it was a reference to GPs charging for 'exemption' letters from comments (although most GPs are quite clear in that they won't be writing them)...didn't see it myself though. However GPs are entitled to charge for anything that is not part of their contract with the NHS, and typically letter writing/admin other than for NHS referrals/communication isn't part of their contract, so why that would be a concern or something to raise as shocking seems rather backwards.

Hates the system...but obviously has claimed some sort of benefits from DWP...

I love the comment below the GP charge comment about wanting reposted info about not registering births. Do they realise that while Ellie is upset about HMRC and the DWP seemingly withholding money, they'll not be able to claim for anything for any of these kids themselves so hope they are all in well paid, secure jobs.

Reactions: 4
Why is That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous filling her Instagram with old posts? They were dull when she first posted them and you can't even reply to anything.

Reactions: 2
Back after ages away from this site as I thought the crazy liar had gone for good, and I have been getting on with life strangely, seems the crazy troofer lot haven't. The lying grifter has been back and spinning her web so thick she now comes across as having lost the plot.

That you for keeping this going Tattle people. Pleased to see people are still holding her accountable. Sorry to see the insta exposing her is gone. At least her own page is full of hilarious, even though scary, comments from the lowest of the low. Not surprised her following is still full of high end research 🤣

Thought I'd add to the latest HMRC nonsense she is 'shedding'. Totally agree they work through snail mail for sure. My addition to this interesting tangent of hers is that she still needs to file her accounts.

Shill does not even cover it.

Miss Ellie Grey / Elsybels25 / Ellie Buckle / Alice Brocker / naturellieholistic /ellieellie / Eloise Grey etc etc whatever your name is (even though you tell people not to hide behind a fake name) you should file your accounts.

This is why HMRC will be on to you. I know your crappy powertothepeopleuk.co.uk website currently doesn't have merchandise on it but we know you've sold some. Therefore should be paying into the system. Only fair when you use schooling / GPs / other tax paying services even though you claim you don't. Just like you claim not to pay bills. But you really should pay what you owe. It's not up to the rest of us to look after you and your time-wasting life.
I guess she will have a 5 minute conversation and it will all disappear though, once they've praised her of course. .

Please see attached for your notice Ellie 👋🏼. One screenshot of your late accounts to companies house (plus the one with your name in case people claim it's the wrong power to the people). Plus a screenshot of the proof you have been selling merchandise. (of course a fake email from me - I know not to trust you given how you send in a pack of spiritual wolves every time you get caught out)

In case anyone thinks this is private information (Telegram users), it is not, this is public knowledge. You just need to look it up. Something any person with internet can access.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why is That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous filling her Instagram with old posts? They were dull when she first posted them and you can't even reply to anything.
I know she is bleeping boring I still don’t get what she’s all about & I don’t even think she does 🤣
I tried having a few days away from the troofers but I couldn’t help myself today I fancied an argument 🤣
I pulled exposing duck all up over a post he put up of Boris get his booster but apparently the nurse should have had gloves on & the tip was still on the needle 🤦🏻‍♂️ Anyway we had an exchange of words & he deleted my comments but he didn’t block me this time so he really must be desperate to keep hold of his waning followers 🤣
Also Martin Kemp has been getting it from them today as well so I’ve been on his page too 🤣

I know she is bleeping boring I still don’t get what she’s all about & I don’t even think she does 🤣
I tried having a few days away from the troofers but I couldn’t help myself today I fancied an argument 🤣
I pulled exposing duck all up over a post he put up of Boris get his booster but apparently the nurse should have had gloves on & the tip was still on the needle 🤦🏻‍♂️ Anyway we had an exchange of words & he deleted my comments but he didn’t block me this time so he really must be desperate to keep hold of his waning followers 🤣
Also Martin Kemp has been getting it from them today as well so I’ve been on his page too 🤣

Same! I pointed out that he was not shadow banned as I could see all his posts and easy to find. I suggested he had ‘fallen off’ a cool tiktok phrase he blocked me then. Oddly one of his fwends who called me a bleep has also sent an unpleasant message 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same! I pointed out that he was not shadow banned as I could see all his posts and easy to find. I suggested he had ‘fallen off’ a cool tiktok phrase he blocked me then. Oddly one of his fwends who called me a bleep has also sent an unpleasant message 😹
🤣🤣🤣 he really is bellend I wish I didn’t engage with them I don’t know why I do I’m never going to change their opinions & I'm not the brightest myself but at least I’m safe in the knowledge that I haven’t been brainwashed with some of these mental conspiracy’s & that ive not chosen to believe some unemployed wasters like Ash or Liey over actual professionals 🤣🤣🤣

The needle is 100% correct. 20 seconds on Google will tell you that.. gloves aren't as effective as proper hand washing. Nobheads.

🤣🤣🤣 he really is bellend I wish I didn’t engage with them I don’t know why I do I’m never going to change their opinions & I'm not the brightest myself but at least I’m safe in the knowledge that I haven’t been brainwashed with some of these mental conspiracy’s & that ive not chosen to believe some unemployed wasters like Ash or Liey over actual professionals 🤣🤣🤣
He claims he’s shadowed banned yet when you point out he clearly isn’t, I could see all his shite, he deletes and blocks.
Then pins a comment saying ‘ are you shadow banned Ash’ such a bleeping thick bleep.

He’s late to the party with the needle malarkey.
That’s a very 2020 beef 😂
You don’t need to wear gloves to vaccinate just clean hands. It’s a blue needle hub you can see which is the correct one for IM and as he’s not a dart board a hand to steady the job is needed 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.