Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie. Your audience are obviously all anti vax numbskulls (you block anyone who disagrees with anything you say) hardly a fair way of surveying the views of nhs staff is it. I thought with all your education you’d understand that??
Also anyone who answers yes will get an instant block 😂
What are you planning on doing with the results. Parking up at number 10 and schooling boris? I’m sure he’ll commend you for educating him.
Or you just going to put more fear into your following. I’m sure you have an antidote for the panic. Maybe your pills could cure the anxiety your pumping them with

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Biba's on one about Cancer and she keeps linking to a article by her mentor Jason Christoff.
His take (if he was diagnosed with cancer) is summarized as:

1. Most important thing is to buy some guys book for $25, then watch a free recorded Zoom session, then subscribe to a mailing list to watch some free videos.
2. Then size the tumor and apply directions below, after 6-8 weeks if its the same size then no worries just follow the expensive directions below for the rest of your life. If it has grown get surgically removed, and definitely no Chemo or Radiotherapy.
3. Then double check you've bought that guys book for $25, its the only way to stop 'getting' cancer. Plan to change your whole lifestyle.
4. Simply change your diet to exclude sugar... by buying a book telling you how to prepare nuts in an essential special way. Going completely organic. Buy kitchenware from a certain stockist. And buy another book about meal rotation.
5. For snacks juice things using this type of juicer.
6. Start a full range of supplements (specific stockists provided).
7. 15 minutes of sunlight a day. Only drink glass bottled Evian water. Buy another book.
8. See Naturopathic Dr for IV Vit C. (Links to some specific ones)
9. Drink bone broth from organic animals. Buy another book.
10. Exercise 3 times a week. Weights only, no Cardio.
11. Yoga, Chiropractic, Osteopathic.
12. Clear house of toxic chemicals.
13. Deal with past trauma with a therapist. Also buy more books.
14. Remove Mercury fillings. Certified holistic dentists only! (Link given). Also causes are to be avoided in order of danger are:
a. Vaccines and Medication.
b. Wireless Technology.
c. Coffee and Caffeine products.
d. Alcohol.
e. Consistent high glycemic loads (high sugar diet).
f. Teflon/non-stick pans.
g. Toxic chemically laden personal care and cleaning products.
h. Tap water (for showering and bathing).
i. Cigarettes, vaping, narcotics.
j .Milk products, gluten containing grains and highly processed food.
However, trapped and unprocessed emotions are the root cause.
15. Cures include coffee enemas (but what about cause 3?).
16. Don't use conventional medicine, at all!

Looks like everything you need to do, financially benefits the wellness industry directly. Funny that 🤔

Still looks like "Follow the money", is the most ironic catchphrase the truther movement have ever used!

Reactions: 7
Beebs is telling us all to sign up to her email list. We'll yeah I did a while back.Today's revelation is that one of her idiot followers gave her 2000 quid. If you are wondering how she survives, cos surely only the smallest few can pay the stupid sums fir her offerings well there's the answer. She 'manifests' money from simpletons. After all her protestations over the months about not accepting money ( despite appearing to beg for it at times) and all the warrior, doing it on my own, independent ,sovereign ,I'm a boss baloney there it is. Probly not the only gift either. I'm very surprised she has decided to tell this. How can any of her followers take her seriously now?

Reactions: 2
Beebs is telling us all to sign up to her email list. We'll yeah I did a while back.Today's revelation is that one of her idiot followers gave her 2000 quid. If you are wondering how she survives, cos surely only the smallest few can pay the stupid sums fir her offerings well there's the answer. She 'manifests' money from simpletons. After all her protestations over the months about not accepting money ( despite appearing to beg for it at times) and all the warrior, doing it on my own, independent ,sovereign ,I'm a boss baloney there it is. Probly not the only gift either. I'm very surprised she has decided to tell this. How can any of her followers take her seriously now?
Awwwww. Look at her. Mother of the bleeping year. Oh, Beeeeeba. Do duck off.

Awwwww. Look at her. Mother of the bleeping year. Oh, Beeeeeba. Do duck off.
And who let this bleep back on the streets? duck off Rampton. Haven’t you got a few test tubes of acid to lob around?

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.