Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well X0X097 allow me the great pleasure of introducing you to the wonderful Michelle Blake.
She’s a hardcore Troofer for sure with the obligatory pigshit thickness and more plastic in her face than a Lego factory.
She currently resides in Germany with her equally thick as pigshit grunt of a hubby. Last month they went on a Euro tour through Italy, taking great pleasure in any sign of lacklustre restrictions, which no doubt proved the virus was a scam. When she does her livefeeds walking through the streets watch out for the looks of horror on the faces of the pedestrians walking by, they look like they’ve just bumped into the Bride of Chucky. Her dumbass thinks it’s because she’s not wearing a mask whereas the irony is they actually think she is, a bleeping Halloween one. Sometimes it looks like her live feeds are playing up as her face doesn’t move and the words still come out, but dont be fooled😆
As for her voice I haven’t quite decided yet who she sounds like, could be either Chas or Dave. She obviously smokes a shitload of Woodbines cos she has a laugh like Sid James with asthma.
She seems to take on a lot of other Troofers, only last month she had a public spat with our Cassie Cuntshine, it was tin hats at dawn tearing lumps out of each other. This month it appears to be Fiona bleep Diamond she has turned her daggers on.
Last week she stood behind our poor Louise Hampton and called out Metin the Cretin for being a rapist. Very quickly changed her tune after the Hamptongate tapes came out and is now working her way back up Metin’s arse so the toxicity doesn’t reflect on her, a Troofer’s worse nightmare that.
Anyways, enjoy. She is certainly entertainment value,if you don’t mind having the Bejesus scared out of you.
Christ alive! What is that??? 😳 thanks for the description. She looks absolutely terrifying, but she sounds a delight 😂 I will have to look her up immediately. I have never heard of her before, I don’t know how she has escaped my attention to be honest.

The decisions were dubious, and the government acted with an incompetence which allowed these bonkers theories to evolve. The funny thing is they say WE blindly follow the government while THEY don’t trust them (cos of their critical thinking), but they trust them more than me as I believe they are completely incapable/incompetent to organise any kind of conspiracy/depopulation etc, it’s nuts to think they could do that, they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery???
Exactly this!!! They are giving the government way too much credit. It took them four bleeping years to negotiate the shittest Brexit deal ever. As if they could collude with every single government in the world, in order to fool us all.
But the governments corruption and ineptitude has most definitely given more fuel to some of these crazy theories!

So I originally came here after falling for her utter tit (I know, I’m disappointed in myself too!)
But don’t fear, it only took about 2 weeks before I realised what a contradicting bleep she really was.
I saw how she put up a video claiming that Doctors are ‘the 3rd biggest killers in this world’ ....only for her to put up a video the next day of herself and Daughter in A&E showing off that they weren’t wearing masks.
I commented on her video asking
‘I don’t understand why you would take your daughter to A&E considering that yesterday you called Doctors ‘the 3rd biggest killers?’
Only for her sheepy troofers to reply to me saying ‘do you have no compassion?’ (Very mild reply for those stupid, racist, homophobic cunts!)
What a surprise there was no reply for elLIE just a delete and block 🥱 🐑 🤡
Sheepy troofers 😂 brilliant. At least you were quick to realise how ridiculous her claims were!

I can’t believe this thread is on 52 pages already 😂 I have some catching up to do!

Reactions: 6
Nosey - can you put this up & her airport departure post? 😂
Yes. And maybe a separate post about trolling with an example of her actually trolling a ‘woman with children’ & tag Danny Rampling in it 😈

Screenshot of Mummynutrition’s comment thread. Anyone got a screenshot of Ellie inciting her flock to go & harass her in her stories?
👇🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My belief is we all like black & white thinking, and Ellie runs on that.
It’s such a complex issue with so many external factors but a crappy comment or meme can put into a black & white box really quickly.

On the flip side this has some useful info & data: (also note it says WITH Covid not FROM Covid)

https://www.health.org.uk/publicati...ths-about-COVID-19-that-the-data-proved-wrong

• In the first year of COVID-19 (5 March 2020 to 5 March 2021), 1.5 million potential years of life were lost in the UK as a result of people dying with the virus. In England and Wales alone this figure is 1.4 million.
  • On average, each of the 146,000 people who died with COVID-19 lost 10.2 years of life.”

My thing is, these numbers are all inflated. I emailed the Covid deaths direct this week and was told they count any death with a positive.

Not from actual covid. Someone got a freedom of information request and less tjan 1.5% of deaths in Scotland actually died from covid. Just seems somethings not right.

Reactions: 2
It shut her up though and that's the aim. duck her
It did shut her up.. but at what cost? Stooping as low as her and her twit followers? She loves to play the victim and that telegram ambush gave her all the victimhood she could need. Doing what @nosey_cow is doing is where we need to be. Not throwing insults like this: -

to add I’m not in anyway innocent… I’ve called her every name under the sun. But sharing her nudes etc.. not addressing what she’s actually done. Is too far. Who gives a duck about her nudes. It’s hardly her crime of the century.
647D472C-E673-40B1-A8BF-4946BF6D0105.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In her crazy video about all the different conspiracy theories she believed in she said that the suns uv rays don’t hurt you.. I remember her scoffing at the idea.
Sunburn is just the toxins and bad vibrations leaving your body 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well X0X097 allow me the great pleasure of introducing you to the wonderful Michelle Blake.
She’s a hardcore Troofer for sure with the obligatory pigshit thickness and more plastic in her face than a Lego factory.
She currently resides in Germany with her equally thick as pigshit grunt of a hubby. Last month they went on a Euro tour through Italy, taking great pleasure in any sign of lacklustre restrictions, which no doubt proved the virus was a scam. When she does her livefeeds walking through the streets watch out for the looks of horror on the faces of the pedestrians walking by, they look like they’ve just bumped into the Bride of Chucky. Her dumbass thinks it’s because she’s not wearing a mask whereas the irony is they actually think she is, a bleeping Halloween one. Sometimes it looks like her live feeds are playing up as her face doesn’t move and the words still come out, but dont be fooled😆
As for her voice I haven’t quite decided yet who she sounds like, could be either Chas or Dave. She obviously smokes a shitload of Woodbines cos she has a laugh like Sid James with asthma.
She seems to take on a lot of other Troofers, only last month she had a public spat with our Cassie Cuntshine, it was tin hats at dawn tearing lumps out of each other. This month it appears to be Fiona bleep Diamond she has turned her daggers on.
Last week she stood behind our poor Louise Hampton and called out Metin the Cretin for being a rapist. Very quickly changed her tune after the Hamptongate tapes came out and is now working her way back up Metin’s arse so the toxicity doesn’t reflect on her, a Troofer’s worse nightmare that.
Anyways, enjoy. She is certainly entertainment value,if you don’t mind having the Bejesus scared out of you.
Just saw the best comment about her on Insta. ‘I thought Lola Ferrari had been exhumed’

Laughed so much a bit of wee came out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My thing is, these numbers are all inflated. I emailed the Covid deaths direct this week and was told they count any death with a positive.

Not from actual covid. Someone got a freedom of information request and less tjan 1.5% of deaths in Scotland actually died from covid. Just seems somethings not right.
respectfully, I think you are over simplifying an incredibly complex issue here. This might help, it’s a bit outdated but gives you a bit more of an idea of how things work: https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2020/08/12/behind-the-headlines-counting-covid-19-deaths/

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.