Ellie brown - Love island (brown.elle)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any opinions?

Personally i think shes looks NOTHING like her pictures [emoji32]

Reactions: 8
Hate her weird baby voice she does. Didn’t have that voice when she called Georgia Steele an “ugly c*nt” on love island did she?

Reactions: 33
I used to work with her pre love island. She was the rudest person ever, no manners whatsoever and just expected everyone to drop everything if she needed help.

Reactions: 28
Whenever you see paparazzi pictures of her she looks like a different person compared to the ones she posts of herself on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it on pap pictures , she wears bikinis that are way too small for her. She’s not fat or overweight in the slightest but wearing clothes that’s too small is never going to be flattering

Reactions: 7
Hate her weird baby voice she does. Didn’t have that voice when she called Georgia Steele an “ugly c*nt” on love island did she?
tbh that was my highlight of that series Hahah YE OGALEE CONTTT

Reactions: 11
Honestly the biggest catfish ever!
She was such a scruff in love island, don’t think she ever washed her hair, or brushed it!

Reactions: 10
I constantly see photos of her on those Instagram photoshop exposing pages. I don’t think she looks bad in the before, it just seems a bad angle