Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Dubai is the place to be guys. Don't all the influencers & celebs flock there now? She has to keep up with everyone else.... 🙄

Reactions: 4
Now going to Italy?! 🤯. Why fly all the way to Dubai for a few days to then have to go to Italy, for trade show. Surely you would just go for the week to Italy, short flight, gorgeous (comfortable) weather, and amazing food. Unless I could stay in Dubai for a week, my non pregnant self would not be bothering with that flight!

Reactions: 6
I’m so bored with her content now… food, gym, awful clothes, pearl beauty and repeat…

And I’m sorry, but I think I’ve seen her half naked bump more than I ever looked at my own 😵💫

Reactions: 16
I honestly wonder does she actually listen to herself the way she goes on. Pass me the puke bucket, she so full of BS.
She really is. The bump is driving me insane. She is obsessed with showing how neat and small she is, and it's getting worse. I hope she POPS in the late weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she going to show the bump being dressed for the full 30 days 🙈 She’s In great shape but please enough bump content.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she will have these countdown posts planned and scheduled, all while knowing she is going to have the baby before this countdown is over, then go for a '7 days of loving you' kind of reveal.

Unless she's having a section and genuinely knows shes only has this amount of days left.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I honestly think she will have these countdown posts planned and scheduled, all while knowing she is going to have the baby before this countdown is over, then go for a '7 days of loving you' kind of reveal.

Unless she's having a section and genuinely knows shes only has this amount of days left.
THIS IS AMAZING! That’s what she’s doing!!!! 100%!!!!

Reactions: 3
Four degrees and sleeting today - no pregnant woman in Ballymoney or anywhere today is running out in their cheetah cycling shorts!
I don't know that there is any style there...I find it all very bland in colours and nothing that would make me want to replicate.

Look in wardrobe through something together that will match as only Wears bland colours and et voila?!

Definitely pre made...the big give away was shorts ans the weather yesterday! Its all for the gram!

Reactions: 4
She carries on like she's living in America with the warmer clothes, wake up you live in four seasons in one day Ireland. She's not relatable in the slightest. She never comments or acknowledges any worldly events either, she's so insensitive. Cant gloom up her perfect lifestyle and curated gram.
The biggest giveaway was the background, looked like it was all filmed on the same sunny day.
I honestly find her insufferable lately and I eye roll at everything she puts up. She's shifted the content to all homely and family orientated and only 4 months ago was strolling around like some sex kitten. She wants both but she's just comes across as completely narcissistic and self centred.

Reactions: 7
Her hair looks exactly the same every single time she gets it done, there is no difference! I have to laugh how she tries to make out that it's different.

Reactions: 1