Ellen Fisher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on her/her family?

I haven't followed her closely but just found out she's an anti-vaxxer and also doesn't use sunscreen on her kids because ~a tan is natural. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Does anybody know why a; comments on her YT are disabled? I think she has some sort of external platform which you have to pay for. I used like ellen a lot but so many of her videos are sponsored. Her latest video flogging shampoo didnt seem to align with her channel at all... pushing function of beauty products

Does anybody know why a; comments on her YT are disabled? I think she has some sort of external platform which you have to pay for. I used like ellen a lot but so many of her videos are sponsored. Her latest video flogging shampoo didnt seem to align with her channel at all... pushing function of beauty products
Lots of YouTube channels that have children in the content have had comments turned off. It’s not done by the creator, but by YouTube.

I quite like her, but every single video seems to be an ad. Tbh I tend to fast forward through the ads and if it has one I will often give a thumbs down if I don’t think the ad is natural or an organic fit for her channel.

I like her recipes though.

she has a membership that you can pay for, a lot of you tubers seem to have these now. They tend to offer extras there, like more (membership exclusive) videos, or recipes, a lady I know shares meal plans, chats with you, will do lives etc. I think Ellen just offers extra videos but I’m not sure.

Wonder why this thread is so dead when the one on Guru Gossip was very active??
Anyway she's having baby no.5 though I'm sure she said they were going to stop at 4? Probably because they couldn't possibly use anything so unnatural as birth control.

I like Ellen. But I see pros and cons, in her lifestyle. I can't believe she's having a 5th one! She must really have easy babies because they seems to eat well, sleep well and not have much personality 🤣 as I said if mine were that "easy" I'd gladly have a 5th and a 6th.
But hey, another pregnancy means more content for baby and breastfeeding stuff. Every youtubers dream that.

Reactions: 2