Ellen DeGeneres

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, she had me fooled. I thought she was a genuinely nice celeb and interviewer, but now to hear so many stories of the way she's treated people is pretty disappointing.
A friend of a friend (production assistant) had a run-in with her early in her career and nobody believed her when she tried to tell them what Ellen is really like. I saw an interview with one of her former bookers who doesn't have one nice thing to say about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
A friend of a friend (production assistant) had a run-in with her early in her career and nobody believed her when she tried to tell them what Ellen is really like. I saw an interview with one of her former bookers who doesn't have one nice thing to say about her.
It's a shame as she had the chance to be likeable, if that makes sense? Her persona is easy to love and entertain. But that's the case for many celebs, I guess. Thanks for the ☕

Reactions: 3
I've caught her show a handful of times early morning on ITV2, flicking between Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares and Everyone Loves Raymond....I digress....Ellen isn't/doesn't seem funny. She doesn't seem bothered. Her delivery is throwaway, there's no jokes, she seems bored. All it seems to be is throwing giant screen tv's at people and some bloke dancing around in a big hat. How has this been on for 19 years?!? Mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who remembers her lovely DJ, Tony? He commented publicly that he experienced the toxicity that has been reported.

I always thought her floor guy (the one who runs around giving people prizes or the mic) looked stress.

Her DJ now, tWitch, seems a lovely guy ... too nice for her.

Reactions: 2
She seems like that type of person if you don't laugh at her jokes she'll turn all passive aggressive on you the whole evening making swipes. There's definitely a nasty streak about her. And that even comes across in the few interviews I've seen her do; I imagine behind the scenes she's a terror.

Reactions: 7
I've caught her show a handful of times early morning on ITV2, flicking between Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares and Everyone Loves Raymond....I digress....Ellen isn't/doesn't seem funny. She doesn't seem bothered. Her delivery is throwaway, there's no jokes, she seems bored. All it seems to be is throwing giant screen tv's at people and some bloke dancing around in a big hat. How has this been on for 19 years?!? Mad!
Ive never liked her
whenever I have watched her she has come across as quite dismissive, sarcastic and a bit spiteful
I’ve never seen her appeal and can quite believe the stories about her

Reactions: 5
Today she finally does her last show. Let's have a look at some of her big mistakes. The one with Mariah Carey she should have been fired for. Imagine a man trying to get a pregnant woman admit to being pregnant by trying to pressure her in to drinking.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it’s odd that tWitch killed himself?
Not at all.

Suicide rates has always been higher among males and given everything going on in the world, as well as the fact he recently found himself out of a regular job he clearly adored after many years, I can't see anything strange about something feeling pushed beyond the limit of what they can cope with. It's deeply sad but not at all unusual, tragically.

Reactions: 5
Not at all.

Suicide rates has always been higher among males and given everything going on in the world, as well as the fact he recently found himself out of a regular job he clearly adored after many years, I can't see anything strange about something feeling pushed beyond the limit of what they can cope with. It's deeply sad but not at all unusual, tragically.
very good point.
I was just thinking if he was going to spill tea on her.