Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know anyone that would do this especially with a line that faint. I never did until past the 12 week mark with mine as I have always been that little bit anxious as one of my pregnancies ended in a loss at 11 weeks. Had a private early pregnancy scan and heartbeat was fine, went to my NHS 12 week scan done at 11 weeks and no heartbeat. She must think she's invisible as to think nothing could ever happen and everything is perfect. Something can always happen as awful as it is and no I do not wish anything to happen to her baby I am just saying that she acts as if she's invisible and is very very insensitive and it's hurtful to see.

She thinks she's something else I can't stand the girl, such a nobody yet thinks she's a global superstar!
The level of arrogance is truly astounding. There is no shame, no self doubt. Her parents did a sterling job in raising a self absorbed brat.

Reactions: 17
Oh yeah she really does love herself doesn’t she.

Queen Elle Carby.

Self professed leader of the choccy biccie scoffing comp.

The queen of Christmas & birthdays.

The miracle who can manifest a baby, the next baby Jesus.

Leader of racist & fatphobic comments since ‘95

Reactions: 17
Think you had a shag Elle, that’s how it works love 🤦‍♀️
eurghhhh this girl makes me so bloody angry everything is so staged and fake no real moments it’s bullshit giving people and young girl’s impression this is real life no it’s fffingggg not real life is weeing with the door open and telling your partner your constipated or struggling as a single parent alone !! She’s a onse I hope she fails again for good.

Reactions: 9
What gets me is when she films herself taking the tests, she’s literally not crying. There are virtually no tears, maybe one at a push. It was the same with Saint.

It’s so fake it’s unreal. Did she take acting lessons at school because god she is dramatic

Reactions: 30
She’s so fake, I don’t know how people don’t see through it!

Surely no one would do a pregnancy test on the morning of their wedding if they thought there was a chance it would be negative. And telling people you’re pregnant after a positive test is bizarre too

Reactions: 24
Cons reactions ever since her return seemed overly over the top like she asks him to act and he goes full overboard in a sarcastic way that pregnancy reveal to him was hilariously staged

Reactions: 18
We’re overdue a new thread guys! Any new thread suggestions?!
Elle Swift #67 Fake reveal on a beach, how much engagement can I reach

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.