Elle Swift #64 married in beefa whilst flashing her queefa selling her house for something cheaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou to greenkween20 for the thread name with most votes - I had to shorten it slightly to fit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up with the latest vid - Ellie gloating about how much Connor cried when he saw her v Connors face of regret

2022-09-07 10_27_37-Window.png

2022-09-07 10_27_59-Window2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
More takeaways from the latest vid -

Casually decided the extravagant manor wedding they'd paid deposits for and sent invites out for just 'wasn't them' anymore 🤷‍♀️
2022-09-07 10_39_55-Window7.png

Con did nothing towards planning the wedding - except in his words, "deal with" ellie
2022-09-07 10_46_40-Window8.png

Ellie's face of disgust that Con and pals starting on the beers at 9am
2022-09-07 11_22_18-WEDDING Q+A _ Planning A Destination Wedding _ Budget, Decor, Venue + More...png

That he got a massage on the morning of her wedding and didn't tell her
2022-09-07 11_17_49-WEDDING Q+A _ Planning A Destination Wedding _ Budget, Decor, Venue + More...png

2022-09-07 11_18_43-WEDDING Q+A _ Planning A Destination Wedding _ Budget, Decor, Venue + More...png

2022-09-07 11_20_14-WEDDING Q+A _ Planning A Destination Wedding _ Budget, Decor, Venue + More...png

Someone helped them write their wedding vows with inspiration from different religions
2022-09-07 11_25_30-WEDDING Q+A _ Planning A Destination Wedding _ Budget, Decor, Venue + More...png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just watching the latest video and looking through the comments. This comment is not ok. Regardless of people’s views, saying this about her mom is disgusting and hoping her son get kidnapped. 😮 wow
672A2132-591D-4C90-A7C7-BE1CCB6B5935.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
notice they wanted to do a “safari” honeymoon like meggan grubb but have decided against it because of saint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More takeaways from the latest vid -

Casually decided the extravagant manor wedding they'd paid deposits for and sent invites out for just 'wasn't them' anymore 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 1561303

Con did nothing towards planning the wedding - except in his words, "deal with" ellie
View attachment 1561307

Ellie's face of disgust that Con and pals starting on the beers at 9am
View attachment 1561312

That he got a massage on the morning of her wedding and didn't tell her
View attachment 1561316
View attachment 1561317
View attachment 1561318

Someone helped them write their wedding vows with inspiration from different religions
View attachment 1561320
She basically couldn't make up the numbers for her big wedding bcos she was exposed as a full on racist hahah

I felt like Conor was a bit on edge at the start about why they cancelled the wedding? Think he was panicking incase she broght their 'situation' **cancellation lol** up
She is his source of income after all

Reactions: 23
Her face gets plumper and tighter every time I see her. Her head looks like on of her beige balloons from one of the many parties she throws for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Right, this is my own personal opinion so I know people might disagree but I actually find it really sad that there's so many relationships out there where one partner (mainly usually the woman) will plan/decide everything for the wedding. I understand every relationship has different dynamics, but myself and my partner have both always agreed that we want our wedding in the future to be something that both of us jointly contribute towards decision wise and equally put in the effort/share out the stress that comes with planning one. Is that not what a relationship (especially one leading towards a marriage) should involve? I know it's not that straight forward as there are some partners who literally could not care less what flowers are picked, or what the venue is like etc but that in itself is something that should be discussed to understand what both people want/don't want/don't particularly care for.

Elle and Connor in that video are a prime example of it, as she says she planned everything and Connor didn't do a thing but just 'put up with her'. It's just so wrong in my eyes.

Reactions: 43
I am engaged and my boyfriend is very chilled as a person in general- he knows that I have an idea of what I would love as my wedding day. But he has always been very vocal in that he will be making the big decisions with me as we will decide on that together as a couple… country/ venue / music / food/ wine haha. The things like flowers or the colour of my bridesmaids dresses he would be so chilled about as he knows I have my own vision.

Reactions: 17
Just watching the latest video and looking through the comments. This comment is not ok. Regardless of people’s views, saying this about her mom is disgusting and hoping her son get kidnapped. 😮 wow View attachment 1561344
That sounds like a 12 yr old wrote it!! This is the reason children should not be online, being exploited by their parents. Who knows what weirdos are watching. This person is unhinged. The massage bit was so funny, Elle was not impressed, funny the camera got knocked over, yet Elle was somehow okay to continue on her own afterwards.

Reactions: 24
I half wonder if the reason they changed the wedding is because a large portion of people who WERE invited had turned against her during the scandal eg. Unfollowing her, not reaching out to her at the time etc and she felt awkward uninviting them so to speak?? I know a lot probably wouldn’t of gone anyway BUT she probably felt so awkward knowing all these people were invited and their now sat unfollowing her and unsubscribing and watching her life fall apart and not reaching out to her. This isn’t me saying they should of reached out but you get what I mean

Reactions: 34
Just watching the latest video and looking through the comments. This comment is not ok. Regardless of people’s views, saying this about her mom is disgusting and hoping her son get kidnapped. 😮 wow View attachment 1561344
That is truly despicable and to comment with her full name too (I'm assuming it's a woman). I'm sure this comes under the Malicious Communications Act as it's directed at Elle and Con - I hope to god it's not a Tattler!. We haven't even heard of Elle having other boyfriends (apart from the one she had before Con). This person's cheese has slid right off her cracker!

...Elle says they changed the wedding venue in January or February because they wanted a 'more intimate wedding'.....no love, it's because you were rumbled ! She also admitted that the legal wedding took place first and she will upload photos. Why not vlog that as it was the ACTUAL wedding and not just a blessing!?

Reactions: 29
This YouTube comment is why saint shouldn’t be online …. It’s actually made me worried 😟

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.