Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Duchess of Bainbridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you google Ricks name plus lawyer the address will come up. He has his address registered with the Florida bar.
got it many thanks :)

I'm amazed Elle didn't gloat about it being in a gated community

Reactions: 3
got it many thanks :)

I'm amazed Elle didn't gloat about it being in a gated community
Gator-gated 😂

I think Smelle didn't want to draw attention to anything related to her housing situation at the time as she was deeply embarrassed of having ended up in a Florida bungalow. While I find her taste abhorrent (until university she lived in that floral mess of a house that her mother owned; and before Spermbrows vacated the house, Smelle did a tour of it and was clearly super proud of how it was decorated), I have to agree there is nothing about Ricket's house that can be enviable. Sure, it's a roof over his head, but not a single piece of furniture or decor is what I'd consider owning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I Ihink Smelle didn't want to draw attention to anything related to her housing situation at the time as she was deeply embarrassed of having ended up in a Florida bungalow.
Exactly, she didn't reveal a single thing about the home, the community, or even the region. She could have been in Madagascar for all viewers knew! She was too concerned with being impressive and "girlboss" to admit she moved to a retirement village in the economic and social dead zone of central Florida.

Her Florida videos always included a designer bag or luxury good, just to reinforce she was the same urbane, sophisticated, stylish girl about town she always was. Even in Vancouver she was never those things, she was just a fake lawyer with insecurity about herself who bought things to feel superior to others.

you can also google "elle florence winter haven" because she listed that address as her business address as well...

hilarious to me that we finally get to see the full scope of this house, Rick's last gift to us haha. he probably wants to move so he can have some anonymity. Unfortunately, elle stole that from him.

How does this grown man not own a bed frame or dining chairs!?! wtf was elle thinking?

maybe he spent all of his $$$ on elle's "custom tiffany ring", and couldn't afford new stuff lol. He was probably hoping she would chip in for new furniture once she moved in, but then she went to hawaii and spent all her money on some YSL.

I love how the listing mentions west elm light fixtures (those are obvi from elle) like it's some kind of selling feature? I'm fairly certain no one buys a home based on light fixtures.

Reactions: 12
Could he not have thrown in a few grand to stage the place? Golly.
I think he doesn't even have a grand lying around 😂 His finances strike me as very precarious, given he's a part-time instructor at a random college. Unless he has some inheritance or a secret side business, I honestly think he may make just enough to pay for food, bills, his student loans, and an occasional flight to visit his relatives. Can't imagine he saves up a lot if he can't even get a proper TV stand (the TV on bed risers is visible in the photos of his house ad).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you look at Ricks profile on the FL bar page his office number is a Columbus phone number so I bet you his office phone is actually his cell phone. I'd never date a youtuber and have all that info up for everyone to see.

Looking through the photos of Ricks house and I wonder if Elle re did the Closet as well? I feel like most houses come with the wire shelving or just a single rod in the closet. And you know Rick can't even pay for a cheap bed frame... he's got an Ikea filing cabinet as a bedside table...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else bothered by pictures that are too small, hung too high, and in weird combinations?

Rick's half-sister is heavily pregnant. If he didn't dump Smelle/if she didn't pack her bags and go back to mommy's embrace, they'd probably be having Rickelles by now too 😆 At least she wouldn't have to beg Seattle men for attention.
YES!! Between the I’ll hung pictures, the lonely guitar, wall paint, and no bed frame — ugh.

And Ricklettes 😂
ETA: Never mind, I see what you did. I’m slow. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
YES!! Between the I’ll hung pictures, the lonely guitar, wall paint, and no bed frame — ugh.

And Ricklettes 😂
ETA: Never mind, I see what you did. I’m slow. 😂
What about the document shredder being a centrepiece in one of the bedrooms? 😂

I know this may sound awful but I don't know how Smelle could have gone on more that 3 dates with Rickets and not ran for the hills... Oh wait, their 3rd date was probably when he came to Hawaii and she referred to him as 'family', so I'm probably expecting too much of her. All men she's been with were so different to her lifestyle-wise that I am thinking she may not be what I thought before. She may not be the person who doesn't care if they're compatible with their partner because only appearances matter. In fact, she may be one of those insane women who think they can 'fix' the guy. 'Fix' Joe so he is less outdoorsy, adventurous, and more brunch at the country club and white tablecloth restaurant date. 'Fix' Chris the English Troll so he's less into industrial interiors and more into snuggling on the sofa watching romcoms. 'Fix' Rickets so that he's less of a hicktown broke ass guy who can't even think to get a TV stand from IKEA or a lightly used one off Craigslist if he's into no waste movement, and make him appreciate 'West Elm-sculptured ceiling lights'. The thing is, maybe 'fixing' works on university-age boyfriends but when a guy is in his 30s, 40s, there's little you can change about him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering that Elle does not own her own a condo or home herself, it's pretty rude that she looked down upon Rick's gifted home. Even though he couldn't contribute much financially to the relationship, that house was still his to own and share with her as his future spouse. Yes, she bought West Elm fixtures, paid for renovations, movers, and storage lockers. She didn't HAVE to but she WANTED to. Elle chose to pay for these things herself so she shouldn't have been shocked that Rick isn't the type to buy television stands and bed frames.

Elle probably thinks that she is better than Rick but at least he didn't take any shortcuts to become a licensed attorney in the US, compared to Elle taking the easy way out and doing a full undergrad law degree abroad. Yes, he failed the bar more than once but he stuck it out. I have much more respect for him trying after multiple failed attempts than Elle giving up her career before it even truly began. I wouldn't care if Elle chose to quit big law right away if she was honest about her credentials!

What a shocker that I'm giving props to Rick LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Considering that Elle does not own her own a condo or home herself, it's pretty rude that she looked down upon Rick's gifted home. Even though he couldn't contribute much financially to the relationship, that house was still his to own and share with her as his future spouse. Yes, she bought West Elm fixtures, paid for renovations, movers, and storage lockers. She didn't HAVE to but she WANTED to. Elle chose to pay for these things herself so she shouldn't have been shocked that Rick isn't the type to buy television stands and bed frames.

Elle probably thinks that she is better than Rick but at least he didn't take any shortcuts to become a licensed attorney in the US, compared to Elle taking the easy way out and doing a full undergrad law degree abroad. Yes, he failed the bar more than once but he stuck it out. I have much more respect for him trying after multiple failed attempts than Elle giving up her career before it even truly began. I wouldn't care if Elle chose to quit big law right away if she was honest about her credentials!

What a shocker that I'm giving props to Rick LOL
Excellent points! The majority of what Elle owns are liabilities. They're basically trash that she can't hope to ever sell or she'd have to sell at 95% discount or give away for free, and they have already cost Ginette a fortune in storage and moving fees. Rick's home is nothing to brag about but he can sell the place and it'll be worth something decent for sure.

Rick also tried much harder with his education and he seems proud of what he does. Even though he also inflates his actual title (adjunct teaching one course at a community college doesn't make one "a professor"), he's not lying outright the way Eleanor Lecocq does regularly. Rick also seems to live within his means and as far as we can tell, he is self sufficient and seems happy with his life while Eleanor scams her viewers, takes advantage of men she's lying to, and gets her mother to bankroll her poor decisions.

Reactions: 13
Excellent points! The majority of what Elle owns are liabilities. They're basically trash that she can't hope to ever sell or she'd have to sell at 95% discount or give away for free, and they have already cost Ginette a fortune in storage and moving fees. Rick's home is nothing to brag about but he can sell the place and it'll be worth something decent for sure.
I strongly suspect that the amount of money Elle has spent moving all those 'family heirlooms' around is considerably more than what they're actually worth. It doesn't help that she's probably caused quite a bit of damage from all the moves...blamed on the movers of course!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.