Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this bag definitely strays far from Elle’s “classic” image. I also agree that it’s strange that she didn’t eagerly include this in her last collection video if she’s had it for “ages”. I’m inclined to think this was a more recent purchase too but she wouldn’t admit it for fear of receiving more backlash. If she did have it for “ages”, I wonder if this was a bag that was left in “storage”. Makes me wonder if she’s hoarding more stuff than we think.
Yeah it’s a 2017 spring/summer collection bag! She could only buy it in that year. It’s strange she didn’t include it in her previous collection.

Maybe she got it preloved recently at a good discount ? I don’t think this design would be popular so the value on the resale market wouldn’t be be great ...

Reactions: 7
That hideous bag must have been a recent Fashionphile purchase. Elle was struggling for content after she moved out of her mom's place. There's no way she'd skip a Chanel unboxing but upload videos about that Lou Lou and the damier azure LV. She probably had a guy from a dating app stop responding to her and decided to dull the pain with a new bag. No job. Parking lot view. New Chanel. Her priorities are mind boggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if we said this, but is it possible she had stuff in storage in Vancouver too? I agree with everyone saying it’s weird that she wouldn’t show it off in one of her collections.

Reactions: 8
I live in Scotland and that bag actually reminds me of those tacky tartan handbags made in China and sold to American tourists in souvenir shops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Elle Florence is a compulsive liar. Are we actually surprised she didn’t want to look bad during the pandemic and therefore lies about “having the Chanel for ages”? No. She lies about everything, and this is her way of showing it off (“new collection video coming to a theater near you!”) without getting the backlash she deserves for being so irresponsible and tone deaf.

Reactions: 13
I live in Scotland and that bag actually reminds me of those tacky tartan handbags made in China and sold to American tourists in souvenir shops 😂
Lol I've never been to Scotland but I have a couple tartan handbags they look a lot nicer than elle's to be fair :ROFLMAO: but I'm also a bit tacky

Edit ~ actually upon review almost all my bags are to some degree tacky LOL so I love tacky bags and even I wouldn't buy elle's bag even if it was 50 bucks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 166973
View attachment 166975

Can anyone explain to me this intense word salad that's going on here? How exactly does one 'balance aesthetics and practicality' when doing 'legal analysis' (an interesting term for describing teaching one semester of contract law per year/ being a former fraud investigator 😂)? What exactly is so 'aesthetic' about law? 😂 😂 😂 It's like she is trying to sound so clever but comes off as not actually understanding the meaning of words when put together in a sentence. Or is it her 'foreignness'? 😂 Because in 25+ years in North America she didn't have enough time to learn English, right?

She changed her Instagram bio as it no longer includes any BS about being a lawyer but the second part sounds like she fell asleep mid-sentence.
she left the young part in though, wtf

They do say we're attracted to people who resemble ourselves. By this logic, Elle's real face is some combo of Chris, Rickety Rickets, and Joe. What a terrifying thought. :m
she does like the female Joe

Reactions: 1
It’s hideous! 😭 I shop Chanel every season so I can confirm with certainty it isn’t new nor within the past 2 years seasons!

Edit: I’ve asked my Chanel sales associate & she said its a 2017 release! The weird strap was a one time thing, definitely not the classic boy design.

She might have gotten it pre-loved recently though!
I don't think she has had it for ages. Eleanor would not miss an opportunity to brag about a newly-acquired handbag. I think she got it pre-loved and is embarrassed to admit it because people will criticize her for spending so much when 1)times are uncertain due to the pandemic and 2) she has been unemployed for over a year. She also wants to avoid questions about her finances and where she is getting the money to pay for all her recent expenses.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if we said this, but is it possible she had stuff in storage in Vancouver too? I agree with everyone saying it’s weird that she wouldn’t show it off in one of her collections.
I think she did because I have been very confused how she suddenly was wearing some of her old classic coats etc when she had that quick trip to Vancouver before settling in Seattle. These were items she had had before Ricketts but they would not have been what she fled with to Hawaii since they were heavier items. Since her stuff was still in storage in FL, I suspect she didn't move everything to Florida. (Kind of makes sense too if they were items that didn't really make sense for Florida.)

Hmm, the balcony in her new apartment she filmed on in her new video, isn't as nice as some of the others she has rented...

Hmm, the balcony in her new apartment she filmed on in her new video, isn't as nice as some of the others she has rented...
The neighbours must be having fun watching the woman prance around with a camera .......it's too much

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.