Elle Florence #17 Unplanned pregnancymas: A #girlboss guide to creating a life you want to hide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I remember that cringe camping video. she definitely didn’t fit in with his friends. Guarantee they called him after the trip and said “hey man…..she isn’t right for you”

Reactions: 8
I knew she was going shopping every day at lunch, but wow, it is really crazy to see it again. One day during her lunch break in 2016, she first went to the post office, then got coffee, then went to Dry Bar, then to Nordstrom where she tried on and purchased both clothes and shoes. That all had to be at least a couple hours?? How did she get away with that every day at work??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I knew she was going shopping every day at lunch, but wow, it is really crazy to see it again. One day during her lunch break in 2016, she first went to the post office, then got coffee, then went to Dry Bar, then to Nordstrom where she tried on and purchased both clothes and shoes. That all had to be at least a couple hours?? How did she get away with that every day at work??
She has a smug justification in one of the videos. "As a professional, it's about getting the work done and that's what I do. My lunches are anywhere from ten minutes to an hour and fifteen minutes." Sounds like delusion to me. She doesn't have to be at her desk for eight straight hours but walking in daily with bags of shopping just looks unprofessional and colleagues notice that sort of thing. She really thought she was set for life with that job and didn't care, with the inappropriate outfits and daily shopping trips.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't care what my colleagues do during their lunch break but what I think her line manager should have spoken to her about were her excessive breaks. There's no way you can go shopping, get your hair done, go to the post office in less than 2h. I remember she said in the past that she'd eat at her desk and work at the same time to maximise the use of her lunch break later but let's be honest, eating and working is neither healthy or efficient.

Reactions: 10
She said in the comments of her new IG post that she is taking a 3 months break from « law » and YT after she gives birth. Interesting she didn’t say « my job », she just said « law ». Thought about you @actuallawyer 😅! She plans on posting some vlogmas videos this year (I call it BS but we shall see).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said in the comments of her new IG post that she is taking a 3 months break from « law » and YT after she gives birth. Interesting she didn’t say « my job », she just said « law ». Thought about you @actuallawyer 😅! She plans on posting some vlogmas videos this year (I call it BS but we shall see).
She's been on a 3 YEAR break at this point. She must be the laziest person out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's been on a 3 YEAR break at this point. She must be the laziest person out there.
And irresponsible. We all know the pregnancy was no accident. If you want to get pregnant, get a real job first! Seriously—how can she be happy when she is not self-sufficient?

Reactions: 6
OMG, what is she so busy doing besides burning through money?
Watching TV, eating food off a mangy cutting board, obsessively browsing the aisles of Town & Country Market, researching fruit orchard prenatal yoga classes, and reading hippie granola doula birthing advice?

• Haha
Watching TV, eating food off a mangy cutting board, obsessively browsing the aisles of Town & Country Market, researching fruit orchard prenatal yoga classes, and reading hippie granola doula birthing advice?
And « decorating ». She thinks she is Martine Stewart, the belgian version of Martha stewart. She wants to post a « decorate with me for Grissmass » video. We don’t want that Elle. And we don’t want no affiliate links!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's easy to get lazy when you are comfortable and all your needs and wants are being met, courtesy of someone else's pocketbook. What impetus does she have to attempt to be self-sufficient?

Why do you all think she deleted the 2016 vlogmases? Joe wasn’t really in those was he?

Reactions: 1
The narcissism is OFF THE CHARTS. I'm watching one of her girlboss vlogs and she has so many pictures of just herself on her fridge lol.

Does Elle remind anyone else of Hilaria Baldwin? With the fake back stories and accents and wanting to be more "exotic"?

Attachments

• Haha
Lmao soo broad @Frenchandfab
Like are you taking a break from practicing the law, following the law, or breaking it? Which one, Elle?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Fisherman thinks Elle is going to bring a cent into the household after those 3 months, he's got another thing coming.

Although, why am I acting like he expects her to be anything but a rusty anchor? All signs indicate he wanted nothing to do with this sitaution but he's stuck now.

Lmao soo broad @Frenchandfab
Like are you taking a break from practicing the law, following the law, or breaking it? Which one, Elle?
😂 break from law? Does she even work anymore? What does she even mean for her YouTube break, she posts one video every few months now anyways, isn’t she already on a break? She will be back just in time for her spring launch commercial featuring baby pink scarves and pearls in time for spring to celebrate the birth of little Vera Rose Pearl Baguette.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.