Elle Florence #14 From Brunette to Blonde to Reel a Big Fish, Marrying the Fisherman is Her One Big Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @shadespeare for the thread title! As per Tattle guidelines, the title post with the most likes was the winner. The title is in reference to Elle's recent conversion to a blonde and her angling for a marriage proposal from her "fisherman".

Have you seen this? Girlboss is thinking about launching a fine jewelry line for her fans. Here's an amazing business idea, Elle - get a real job and stop scamming Karens across the country with your handmade, non-refundable wares. Guess the fisherman isn't nearly as loaded as Elle hoped so it's time for new money making measures for the next ugly used Chanel she has her eye on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks to @shadespeare for the thread title! As per Tattle guidelines, the title post with the most likes was the winner. The title is in reference to Elle's recent conversion to a blonde and her angling for a marriage proposal from her "fisherman".

Have you seen this? Girlboss is thinking about launching a fine jewelry line for her fans. Here's an amazing business idea, Elle - get a real job and stop scamming Karens across the country with your handmade, non-refundable wares. Guess the fisherman isn't nearly as loaded as Elle hoped so it's time for new money making measures for the next ugly used Chanel she has her eye on.
Wow, she even wears a nail varnish a grandma would wear.

Isn't she some 3 years too late to jump on this type of ring bandwagon? She already charges insane prices for the crap she sells, I wonder what will be the price point of this 'fine jewellery piece' 🤔 $800?
I bet she ready made up her mind that she'll sell these, her reveal Video will probably include a long winded talk about how Lisa Elridge inspired her, blah blah blah.

Reactions: 12
Her hands and nail shape always gross me out when I see them! They look like they’d be clammy 🤢 petty, I know.. but she will never hire a hand model lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, she even wears a nail varnish a grandma would wear.

Isn't she some 3 years too late to jump on this type of ring bandwagon? She already charges insane prices for the crap she sells, I wonder what will be the price point of this 'fine jewellery piece' 🤔 $800?
I bet she ready made up her mind that she'll sell these, her reveal Video will probably include a long winded talk about how Lisa Elridge inspired her, blah blah blah.
I’ve seen a million wire wrapped rings just like this on Etsy, even tutorials on YouTube of how to make them yourself. Elle‘s fans are crazy to pay anything over $50 for a ring like that. But of course Elle will charge some insane $500 plus price point and her fans will eat it up.
When Elle said she was having custom rings made for her and her mom I expected more of a high end jewelry setting, 18k solid gold band situation not a home-made wire wrapped ring.

I’ve seen a million wire wrapped rings just like this on Etsy, even tutorials on YouTube of how to make them yourself. Elle‘s fans are crazy to pay anything over $50 for a ring like that. But of course Elle will charge some insane $500 plus price point and her fans will eat it up.
When Elle said she was having custom rings made for her and her mom I expected more of a high end jewelry setting, 18k solid gold band situation not a home-made wire wrapped ring.
Maybe I'm wrong but that doesn't look like a wire wrapped ring. That is a real prong setting and it looks like a real band, just with a rope pattern to it. My guess is that it will be 14k. 18k tends to be too soft for a ring and Elle won't go for 16k when 14k is cheaper. I certainly don't think the rings are unique but it is pretty. I liked the pear shaped one more. My guess is that she'll sell them in the $800-1200 range depending on the stone. I wouldn't pay Elle that much but that's about standard for this type of ring.

Reactions: 9
Her hands and nail shape always gross me out when I see them! They look like they’d be clammy 🤢 petty, I know.. but she will never hire a hand model lol
Me too. She needs a hand cream and a good cuticle clipper because her cuticles look dry and raggedy. Maybe some Louis Vuitton money could be used at L'Occitane?

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm wrong but that doesn't look like a wire wrapped ring. That is a real prong setting and it looks like a real band, just with a rope pattern to it. My guess is that it will be 14k. 18k tends to be too soft for a ring and Elle won't go for 16k when 14k is cheaper. I certainly don't think the rings are unique but it is pretty. I liked the pear shaped one more. My guess is that she'll sell them in the $800-1200 range depending on the stone. I wouldn't pay Elle that much but that's about standard for this type of ring.
The price range for non-designer brand 14k gemstone rings is much lower than $800-$1200. Elle will probably use cheapy lab grown stones (if that, bc I wouldn't be surprised if she used colored glass!) and those are dirt cheap and 14k gold is not that expensive either.

• Sad
The price range for non-designer brand 14k gemstone rings is much lower than $800-$1200. Elle will probably use cheapy lab grown stones (if that, bc I wouldn't be surprised if she used colored glass!) and those are dirt cheap and 14k gold is not that expensive either.
My prediciton for 2022 . . . Elle will hype up a special announcement and it will be . . . .

The exciting launch of Nouvelle Lures! Fishing lures and tackle featuring the finest in heirloom Alibaba preshus stones! No returns due to fish hygene concerns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My prediciton for 2022 . . . Elle will hype up a special announcement and it will be . . . .

The exciting launch of Nouvelle Lures! Fishing lures and tackle featuring the finest in heirloom Alibaba preshus stones! No returns due to fish hygene concerns.
And selling a $10 Nepali scarf for $200. Really, who are these idiots buying her stuff? LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This ring looks like something I’d get out of a gum ball machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She is definitely not a hand model.

• Haha
Actually, for once, Elle is ahead of the trend. Many of the bloggers/youtubers have moved towards jewelry or scarves. Some better than others. They all seem to be in this crazy price range though

Reactions: 1
Actually, for once, Elle is ahead of the trend. Many of the bloggers/youtubers have moved towards jewelry or scarves. Some better than others. They all seem to be in this crazy price range though
Ana Luisa, a jewelry company, has actually been collaborating with bloggers and YouTubers for a while now. The price point of these collab jewelry pieces are actually affordable and they actually have a return policy! Shocker 😏

Reactions: 5
Thanks for using my title!

That ring took literally zero design. All she said was "make me a 14k twisted band and double prongs."

• Haha
Thanks for using my title!

That ring took literally zero design. All she said was "make me a 14k twisted band and double prongs."
There’s never any design. Remember the single pearl studs (literally one pearl on a stick) earrings that according to Elle took months to perfect. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s never any design. Remember the single pearl studs (literally one pearl on a stick) earrings that according to Elle took months to perfect. 🤔
And the person on here who bought a pair showed us a pic of the enormous glue boogers Elle left on them. Until people stop buying from her, I doubt Elle will ever care about what she ships.

• Sick
Did Elle say she wouldn't be posting while she's in Hawaii or is she just being lazy?

Reactions: 3
Did Elle say she wouldn't be posting while she's in Hawaii or is she just being lazy?
She's too busy following the fisherman around to bait shops and fishing holes to film. Not that the world needs any more of her dumb Hawaii vlogs where she basically just stuffs her face and speaks to her mother likes she's a four year old.

• Haha
She's probably too busy CANOODLING on her mother's balcony, 'reserving' sun loungers at 7 am by throwing towels on them like a German retiree in an all inclusive resort in Egypt, going to chain restaurants at happy hour, looking for potential wedding locations.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.