Elle Florence #13 I Got 99 Problems but Cashmere Hoarding Ain't One!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought those peel & stick tiles were meant for rentals as they could be removed so easily. Lots of diy & home reno youtubers use them & make them look super easy. Are they actually damaging? Cos I just thought she was too lazy to put in the effort or saw the price and wanted to buy new Christmas rodents instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the hell puts an accent table in a bathroom that size? Puts towels haphazardly in a basket on top of it blocking the towel rack?? Not exactly practical or aesthetically pleasing. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the hell puts an accent table in a bathroom that size? Puts towels haphazardly in a basket on top of it blocking the towel rack?? Not exactly practical or aesthetically pleasing. :LOL:
I thought the same thing. Also, what is she going to do with her wet, post-shower towels? Os that when she’ll use the towel rack??? The basket of towels made no sense. That is cute for hand towels or at a spa, but not for daily use. 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
I guess Elle and fisherman had a weekend away at a lake house? She said it was "Very special" and hid her hands in the later photos? Please I want smug Elle wedding content. I'm sure she won't share but that's what I really want

• Sick
Reactions: 7
To think Elle spent Canadian Thanksgiving a couple years ago surrounded by Joe, his parents, and a mountain of Nordstrom. Now she's playing fishing-themed Monopoly in a log cabin with a fisherman. I wish Elle would find a new pose instead of the same smug, conceited, looking off to the side pose and stop the insane filtering. Also... a new coat? Why am I not surprised. Guess she couldn't wear one of her 82 other coats.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess Elle and fisherman had a weekend away at a lake house? She said it was "Very special" and hid her hands in the later photos? Please I want smug Elle wedding content. I'm sure she won't share but that's what I really want
Oh she definitely will share those, elle can't stop herself from being smug and showing off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn't she call everything in her life 'very special'? She's a speshul princess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She keeps saying she wants to keep her personal life PRIVATE but yet she keeps posting about her personal life. So, what is it??? Do you want to keep your personal life private (have a private IG account where she posts her vacation, meal,etc pics) or do you want to keep posting pics in your public account to bait people into asking you about your private life and then be a witch and say you just want to keep your private life private??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What if this weekend was supperr sheshul because she and the fisher man discussed their future together and he didn't grab his coat and run outa the cabin 🤭 lol what if he ghosts her when they get back home!

Or maybe they plan on eloping and she won't share anything until the ink is dry :unsure:

• Haha
She keeps saying she wants to keep her personal life PRIVATE but yet she keeps posting about her personal life. So, what is it??? Do you want to keep your personal life private (have a private IG account where she posts her vacation, meal,etc pics) or do you want to keep posting pics in your public account to bait people into asking you about your private life and then be a witch and say you just want to keep your private life private??
It's a lie; there's nothing about Elle's channel that indicates she wants privacy. She is also very selective about the comments she replies to, so she is choosing to find, read, and respond to comments asking about her personal life when she could easily ignore them if she is that bothered. Those leaving praise or asking questions about her content don't even get a heart, let alone an actual comment. She should be grateful she even gets comments because her content has been stale ever since Joe dumped her in 2018.

Reactions: 10
She's only keeping it quiet as there is nothing to boast about yet.

• Haha
She's uploaded :eek: does she realize it isn't Friday?! Elle if you upload early you know we are going to complain more (at least I will) when you can't keep up your normal schedule.

Lol at the "daily harvest has no flavor". I can't imagine the stuff she cooks is actually that flavorful :rolleyes: and no tit those are just snacks. Is that heart shaped lecruset new?

Also she's got at least 3-4 fancy lecruset but she's got only one dingy gross cutting board? You know after awhile once you get enough deep gashes in them you can't get all the bacteria out as easily. Girlfriend is asking for some foodborne illness

• Haha

Here is the link for viewpure for everyone else

Wait, so she did an OOTD video for work but now she says she works at home? But she's also using her personal laptop.

So does she even HAVE a job? Wth is she doing all day

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The new video is so uninspired. Literally the same as WIEIADs from her Joe days... vegetable stew for dinner, cheesy sandwich for lunch, fresh fruit for a snack. Elle needs to pick up some cookbooks and try something new because there's only so many variations of stew one can handle! I think the pour over coffee maker is a gift from the fisherman for his sleepovers because she's never expressed any interest in coffee before and has used the Nespresso for years.

I'm just glad she kept the quesadilla cheese-pull devour moment off camera this time and didn't have her bosom on display like her last food video. Save that for the fisherman!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her content is beyond stale now.
Perhaps she is thinking if she uploads infrequently we will all stop tattling🤔
Think again Smelle😂

• Haha
[QUOTE="Drasticactions, post: 6698543, member: 28718"

[/QUOTE]

At 6.40 mins she describes her work as “her money hustles in life”. Hmmm

• Haha
I can see that Elle has a type: the outdoorsy professional dude. When she was with the British software engineer (can't remember his name anymore, the one who kicked her out of his duplex apartment after she returned from her Christmas Hawaii trip), they went on a cycling trip in wine country. Joe was into diving and camping. Special Someone, I can't remember what he was into. Rick was into projecting his all-American renaissance he-man image. Elle, if you're reading, yes, I agree it's nice to get outdoorsy once in a while and have someone else deal with the logistics, but maybe long term it's not so great.

Thank you @Stubbssie yes, French in Switzerland is what I also recalled but wasn't completely sure. Thank you @danish101 too.

So her chopping board is not only a chopping board, it’s also a pot holder and a food tray. Got it…🙄

honestly if she is able to buy all those lecreuset, she can certainly buy a new and probably bigger chopping board, a real pot holder, and a food tray. Don’t know how many times I need to say it but she’s really ridiculous.

• Haha
[QUOTE="Drasticactions, post: 6698543, member: 28718"

At 6.40 mins she describes her work as “her money hustles in life”. Hmmm
[/QUOTE]
No she was talking about what she was going to do after dinner. As in after her proper job ended

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.