Elle Florence #13 I Got 99 Problems but Cashmere Hoarding Ain't One!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favorite part of the video is that she wants to keep her love life private but shows two toothbrushes and talks about all the "hand washing we are doing."

Boyfriend moved in, confirmed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My favorite part of the video is that she wants to keep her love life private but shows two toothbrushes and talks about all the "hand washing we are doing."

I don’t know, I think the “we” she meant was everyone collectively due to the pandemic.
And I also think for the two tooth brushes they would be each by their own sink if they were for two people. It’s totally possible he has moved in but I think Elle would be a bit more obvious about it. She loves to show off.

Reactions: 8
Did she edit that screen shot? Her waist didn't look that small in the last two videos

Also it took her nearly 2 weeks to release a 6 min video about her bathroom. WTF
I think some intense stomach sucking in was done for this pic. Despite never being fat, Smelle never had a flat stomach or a good waistline.

Reactions: 9
My grandmother who is no longer living used to have gold and silver bars that she hid in her basement. Which I mean I thought was weird enough, why not keep that in a safe deposit box at the bank?
Girl you know that generation didn't keep anything in the bank LOL!

• Haha
Girl you know that generation didn't keep anything in the bank LOL!
Truth. My grandparents left Europe after WW2 and didn’t really trust banks, mostly because of rampant inflation and banking collapse after the war. My parents have some good and silver bars in their house “just in case” but they are definitely not on display. And neither is the TP.

That whole video is embarrassing. College kids filming bathroom decoration tiktoks do a better job than Smelle.
She basically threw a rug + two bath mats on the floor and organized her creams and lotions on this thing that I think is for plants/succulents. How is that something worth putting out there? She really should delete her channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she edit that screen shot? Her waist didn't look that small in the last two videos

Also it took her nearly 2 weeks to release a 6 min video about her bathroom. WTF
If she did (which she prob did) then I think she edited her reflection and shadow too 🤭 yes that must be what took her so long to get the video up!

That extra toothbrush could just be for her cats, or her Mam :unsure:

"Toilet paper is a precious resource and should be displayed like gold bars" ..... girl what?
Did she miss the part were shops were sold out & people were stockpiling and rioting over loo roll?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't with this disastrous bathroom makeover. She has multiple rugs layered on the floor (one would be fine) and too much junk out in the open. Those rolled up towels and toilet paper will get dusty really quickly, as will the plant. I do think having a covered product organizer is a good idea, though. And apparently her new "favourite" hand soap is not L'Occitane but a random Amazon brand? News flash - something can't be a favourite if you've only had it for a week.

In the 2020 Seattle apartment tour Elle raved about her shower curtain and Missoni towels and having an oceanic theme. Now's it's all about boho with the exposed wood and neutral tones? Just an excuse to spend money on more unnecessary home junk. I hope her old bathroom stuff was donated to a local nonprofit but knowing Elle, it's probably in some musty storage unit.

Reactions: 11
I feel like that shower curtain was somehow tied to Joe :unsure: something like the mountains on it is somewhere they went or are near where Joe is from?
Anyways, if I'm correct about that then perhaps her getting rid of it is a sign she is moving on? Or it just got too moldy & she can't figure out how to use the washing machine, hence why she freezes her jeans ;)

She really needs to clean around the taps, they're filthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't with this disastrous bathroom makeover. She has multiple rugs layered on the floor (one would be fine) and too much junk out in the open. Those rolled up towels and toilet paper will get dusty really quickly, as will the plant. I do think having a covered product organizer is a good idea, though. And apparently her new "favourite" hand soap is not L'Occitane but a random Amazon brand? News flash - something can't be a favourite if you've only had it for a week.

In the 2020 Seattle apartment tour Elle raved about her shower curtain and Missoni towels and having an oceanic theme. Now's it's all about boho with the exposed wood and neutral tones? Just an excuse to spend money on more unnecessary home junk. I hope her old bathroom stuff was donated to a local nonprofit but knowing Elle, it's probably in some musty storage unit.
HOLD ON!! What happened to the Jo Malone hand soap?? Did she refill it with cheap soap way too many times that the bottle cracked so she can’t use it anymore?!?! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Part of her video shows Elle swearing under oath about "never misleading judge or jury." Good thing she didn't have to say "mislead YouTube, my resume, and internet Karens."

How embarrassing! What will happen when HR asks how they know one another? 'Elle is a YouTuber I follow..."
"And I believe every word she says in her content"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s a ruggable and if I remember it correctly it requires 2 layers so that the rug at the top can be machine washable. But I agree, the bathroom makeover is disastrous. Anyone with a brain can do what she did in the video. Nothing creative or innovative.

At first glance, I thought she’s holding a toilet brush in the thumbnail:
Me too!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She’ll keep her love life private until she has a stronger understanding of the future of her relationship. If she takes any of our advice, we won’t see her new partner until she’s married. Can you imagine if she’d be crazy enough to do engagement and wedding prep content a SECOND time on YT?!?! Even for ad dollars, she would ultimately be jinxing engagement #2 by following the same pattern of behavior from engagement #1. She lacks EQ but we’re seeing her follow more of our free, sage advice this year than we’ve ever seen before. 😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
Credit where it's due, At the 11th hour Elle showed some sense in abandoning her stick-on tile plan. Can you imagine being a landlord and one of your freaking month to month tenants puts down peel and stick tiles in your bathroom???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.