Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of relationships, does anyone think Elle has snagged a serious boyfriend? I wonder if she is still with fishing boy...
Elle is like one of my old middle school friends. Every guy she meets is the one. Every second date is a future she's imagining. She's prob planned a bunch of weddings in her head with all these guys. Elle is one of those people who just wants to have a guy and doesn't care who they are. As long as she is seeing someone her own self value goes up. Which is so sad to me

On an unrelated note. I've seen just about every influencer that I follow at least post about getting their covid vaccine. But nothing from Elle. Makes me wonder if she's anti vax. I know she only talks about tit if it benefits her, but getting other people vaccinated would benefit her and her desire to go out and spend other people's money . She's always bragging about something if she had managed to get vaccinated she'd have done a little OOTD or bag shot like most people I follow. Would give her an opportunity to try to sell more of her mask strap chains too.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's an anti-vaxer. I think she just doesn't care if it's not shallow topics like "lip gloth" or La Mer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also I think she does still have Mr fisherman's attention bc she's not going hiking or posting videos about her and her girlfriends. I don't remeber her even mentioning anyone in the haul video. I think thats a good indicator she has a man. She seems like the type to dump all her friends once she's got a guy halfway interested

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just noticed the reviews of the UGG blanket on Nordstrom’s website. Basically after you wash it it sheds over everything. Um, Elle that is the opposite of good quality you are influencing your followers to waste their hard earned money on a poor quality garbage blanket. That is so rude.

Also I think she does still have Mr fisherman's attention bc she's not going hiking or posting videos about her and her girlfriends. I don't remeber her even mentioning anyone in the haul video. I think thats a good indicator she has a man. She seems like the type to dump all her friends once she's got a guy halfway interested
Elle does not have friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just noticed the reviews of the UGG blanket on Nordstrom’s website. Basically after you wash it it sheds over everything. Um, Elle that is the opposite of good quality you are influencing your followers to waste their hard earned money on a poor quality garbage blanket. That is so rude.
She probably doesn't wash it so she is unaware of the shedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember Elle mentioning in an IG comment thread that she and her mom were fully vaxxed before she visited G in Hawaii

Reactions: 4
Reminds me of a fucked up woman I sorta know. Her theory is, “you should dump all your close girl friends once you’re married/engaged. Because those are potential threats that they may steal your man.” And she wasn’t joking!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Reminds me of a fucked up woman I sorta know. Her theory is, “you should dump all your close girl friends once you’re married/engaged. Because those are potential threats that they may steal your man.” And she wasn’t joking!
Meh, I know guys who do this type of thing as well. Once they are done dating that person, they go and look up their friends again.

I think it's more of them being needy and clingy and they "live" for that one person. Then that person gets too smothered and runs for the hills.

My cousin does this and she does it to us. We just wait for the cycle to complete and then she is back.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember Elle mentioning in an IG comment thread that she and her mom were fully vaxxed before she visited G in Hawaii
Elle lied. She travelled to Hawaii in March, and Washington state was only vaccinating frontline workers, healthcare workers, and immunocompromised people who were at high risk at that time. She also likely lied about her mother, too. Only seniors 70+ were eligible for the vaccine in March 2020 in Hawaii. There's no way they were both double vaccinated!

I think travelling during the third wave in March definitely speaks to a lack of judgement and disregard for official guidance. The majority of people were staying at home and avoiding travel, even though they missed their family. But Elle just had to get to the outlet mall to spend her mother's money.

Her behaviour during the pandemic -- travelling, trying to scam Seattle citizens, dating -- were gross. She is truly disgusting.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She was definitely lying. How long was her mom in WA before she went back to HI? I don't know about HI vaccine roll out but my pseudo brother in law lives in Seattle and does one of my cousins and I was getting a lot of updates about who they were vaccinating and there is no way Elle or her mom got vaccinated in WA before her trip.

Rick and Elle's "Our Story" (cringe overload!!!)
He "looked her up" on Instagram? I wonder why he did not just google her name years earlier? She could have been easily found. He had a thing for her then if he remembered her name all this time.

A lot of you have asked me what this means for my jewelry line and scarves. We did? How could we ask you about it until we knew? We are only finding out in this video? So no, Elle, nobody was asking you how your life with Rick was going to matter to your business.

Why couldn't they get rid of those big rabbit teeth in the front of her mouth? Maybe veneers on the teeth next to them to lessen the look?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Girlboss breakup, camping, and Arizona trip featuring Mount Nordstrom: https://we.tl/t-bYVpy34Ktv

I don't have Vlogmas 2018, however I recall it wasn't that interesting. She was living alone and didn't have much going on so she only released a video every few days and including nothing of "Special Someone". A highlight for me was her gift guide, where she bought Special Someone the same Ugg robe and chocolate bears she bought Joe and mentioned how Special Someone's mother was getting a scarf, just like Joe's mom. Such a personalized gift giver, this one!

• Haha
Mr Fisherman must live in Bellevue because she's at that Nordstrom right now and that's at least an hour from Bainbridge

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.