Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has nothing to do with having twins. It’s either 2 eggs or the egg splitting how is the pill anything to do with it
https://www.verywellfamily.com/getting-pregnant-after-birth-control-pills-2447147 Obviously its not a super conclusive study but makes sense that your body might ovulate more after coming off birth control, until it returns to normal.

She wasn’t on birth control either. Baby was planned
I didn't say the baby wasn't planned? Just that she probably was on birth control beforehand and then came off it to get pregnant?

Damn, ok, the “telling my sister I’m pregnant” upload was cute.
Ellie’s reaction was so genuine. At the start it was very sweet,
But damn I wish they’d calmed down the “sis, sis, sis, sis, sis, sis, sis”

When she asks if Jordan is happy... I don’t think its very convincing when she says yes? 😬
I wonder if she really wanted a 3rd and he’s agreed to it, under the condition “we’re stopping at 3”
so.... this was pre twin scan 🤣
Awkward!!

Reactions: 3
That sis thing is grating lovely video but sis sis sis Jesus ok we get it you are sisters

Reactions: 5
I searched for this thread just so I could vent about the sis! Ok we get it you’re sisters, we know! We don’t need to be reminded every second, I don’t think I’ve ever once called my sister, sister, to her face, why would I? She has a name. It’s so cringe and fake.

Reactions: 10
Lucy has just upped the game now with her competition. Pregnant with twins how are the likes of Rebecca lamb and ash Reid going to compete with that

Reactions: 8
Lucy has just upped the game now with her competition. Pregnant with twins how are the likes of Rebecca lamb and ash Reid going to compete with that

Channel mum will be so proud, and considering one of their “members” is stepping back from YouTube to be more of a “hands on mum” 😬
They have a replacement already lined up for those organix and Ella’s kitchen spons.

Ellie’s poundshop upload.
Seriously I’m getting to a point where I’m almost screaming at the screen. It was so half arsed and pointless!????

Reactions: 2
I didn't realise how much she refers to them as #thecarters. I wonder if with Jordan more regular posts and interaction other instadads he is trying to get a following to quit his job, i dont seen how Lucy will manage with twins as Jesse seems out of control as it is

Anyone noticed the constant belittling from Elle to Connor just to try make her fans laugh

Did anyone else think Jordan’s response was bad? He didn’t exactly look happy 🙈

Anyone noticed the constant belittling from Elle to Connor just to try make her fans laugh
It’s what they both do tbh, I used to enjoy their vlogs over Christmas but I find them exhausting now.
“Cooooooooonnnnor”
“What El”
“I don’t like that connnnnnor”
“But you said you did el’s”
“angels, do you see what I put up with”

On repeat. Every vlog there’s something. The Poundland vlog was the most half arsed upload I’ve ever seen from them to be honest, it’s put me off watching again.
I know I will but 🤣🤣

Did anyone else think Jordan’s response was bad? He didn’t exactly look happy 🙈
To the pregnancy?
I think he was willing to have one more, but now finding out it’s 2 has probably thrown a spanner in the works.
He’s going to have to start pulling his weight at home.

Is anyone else getting really annoyed about the fact Lucy keeps telling everyone she’s having twins?!
Like we all know, you aren’t the first person to ever have them!
She had to drop it into every single sentence and photo she posts, it’s really grating on me haha

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else getting really annoyed about the fact Lucy keeps telling everyone she’s having twins?!
Like we all know, you aren’t the first person to ever have them!
She had to drop it into every single sentence and photo she posts, it’s really grating on me haha
I suppose it’s her USP 🤣
Other influencers only have one baby in their womb 😎 I have 2...
Chuck free stuff at me 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Elle threw a party for Katie’s 21st. Looks like she’s loving all the attention she’s getting and tbh looks more like a party she’d enjoy a lot more than Katie would
Does Katie actually have friends ?

I have my suspicions that Elle is pregnant.... lots of floaty dresses and baggy clothes.... I could also be completely wrong 😂

Reactions: 4
I have my suspicions that Elle is pregnant.... lots of floaty dresses and baggy clothes.... I could also be completely wrong 😂
She does seem to be posting regular gym pictures in crop tops and tight leggings plus the recent try on clips featured some fitting bits. I dont think she is ready for a baby as they never even walk Herbie

So Elle threw a party for Katie’s 21st. Looks like she’s loving all the attention she’s getting and tbh looks more like a party she’d enjoy a lot more than Katie would
Does Katie actually have friends ?
I do think Elle genuinely loves Katie and seems really close with her, I think Connor is really good with her as well.
But I also think they use her and her difficulties to make themselves look good. More so Lucy than Ellie 😐

is the party mostly freebies/gifted stuff ? It does seem more Elle vibe but i guess Katie looks up to her sister so she might like that stuff too. Apparently Elle is also planning a gender reveal party in August for Lucy i bet that will be ad/gifted central and way over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.