Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve really had enough of Elle using Katie for views. Like i know she’s her sister and I’m sure her heart is genuinely in the right place. But can she not think of her own ideas for content? Pimping out her disabled sister for the views is really starting to irk me

Reactions: 1
I’ve really had enough of Elle using Katie for views. Like i know she’s her sister and I’m sure her heart is genuinely in the right place. But can she not think of her own ideas for content? Pimping out her disabled sister for the views is really starting to irk me
I’m the first to call her out on her uploads but I really don’t think she does 😬
I think Lucy does for sure! But I think Katie and Elle have lived together all their life and genuinely are close, she probably could have pimped out both her sister and her mums illness at times but I really don’t think she does.
She doesn’t go on about Katie’s struggles either unlike Lucy who would chuck it in the title, and has done, TWICE!! 😐
I really like the friendship between Connor and Katie as well, It one area I won’t fault her for. 😬

Reactions: 10
Aww thats a lovely surprise, im quite hard hearted but the birthday blog made me cry a little bit tiny bit you can see the love elle has for katie just by the way she looks at her
I know I was the same bless her ..it must be hard for Katie with the mum being so ill so glad she’s got Elle. I think they only recently told Katie too how actually il she was . Elle does seem such a lovely big sister to her

Anyone else notice how different Lucy looked in today’s stories her eyes look so lost and sad

Reactions: 2
What illness has the mum got? Is this Elle’s mum or Lucy’s? I’m not an avid viewer I only click on their videos now and again. I can’t tolerate all this aww sis, hun and boo crap.

Reactions: 3
What illness has the mum got? Is this Elle’s mum or Lucy’s? I’m not an avid viewer I only click on their videos now and again. I can’t tolerate all this aww sis, hun and boo crap.
Elle's mum has a brain tumour

• Sad
That’s awful. Has she spoken about it? I must have missed it. Is it cureable?
She uploaded a video 2 weeks ago called Opening Up and she talks about it in that. I can't remember if she mentioned whether it's curable but she's had it a couple of years

She’s mentioned it’s terminal
That’s terribly sad, I’ve dealt with similar. Is katie able to look after herself? Is it just a mild learning disability she has or would she have to live with her father (if he is in the picture).

Lucy’s bump cradle photos grate on me but I think her husband is absolutely hilarious so I keep her around to keep up with him 😂 and I really love Elle and Katie’s relationship but I do feel she should have left the New York surprise present to after the party. Felt overly forced to be all “look what else we’ve got her”. Did make me cringe a bit.

Reactions: 6
That’s terribly sad, I’ve dealt with similar. Is katie able to look after herself? Is it just a mild learning disability she has or would she have to live with her father (if he is in the picture).
Their father seems quite supportive. Or she could live with Elle?

Surely she regrets that boob job now, they do nothing for her?!

Yeah, I don’t get how they can say that... most of Conor’s stories are him out on a field walking the dog ha
Exactly I don’t mind any of them I enjoy the videos with Katie most she’s a little ray of sunshine. Even though they are online they don’t record every second of their lives you can tell herbie is taken care of. I also don’t think Elle is purposely over the top or extra ages recently said when she first started she wasn’t being herself & new if this was gonna be her job she needed to be her true self.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.