Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the party seemed really chavvy. I live verrrrry local to Elle and it's not the greatest area to live in, I'm surprised by just how small their garden is....

Reactions: 3
I found the party seemed really chavvy. I live verrrrry local to Elle and it's not the greatest area to live in, I'm surprised by just how small their garden is....
Is it a rented house ? The garden looked very poorly kept i reckon the grass has only been cut once since they have lived there

Reactions: 4
As a past honoury trog I wondered has Ellle moved to same town as Lucy.
I used to live in not so nice part near big Tesco.
The town has changed a lot since I moved away 15years ago.
I thourght there family were from a different part of Wiltshire.

Reactions: 1
I believe the family live at steeple ashton or keevil

I dont know the area but Connors parents house seemed out in the countryside in the old vlogs. Does one of the twins live on a military base or is her partner just in the military, Lucy does not seem to spend as much time with her i wasn't sure if it was purely due to distance or they didnt get on

I dont know the area but Connors parents house seemed out in the countryside in the old vlogs. Does one of the twins live on a military base or is her partner just in the military, Lucy does not seem to spend as much time with her i wasn't sure if it was purely due to distance or they didnt get on
Well Warminster just down road but might be a base in Salisbury or Wooten basset.
Can just imagine Elle and Lucy wandering around the shires.
I thourght her family were village between melksham and Chippenham .
I think the sisters have different parents.
If there 5 or 6 of them?
Twins Katie Lucy and Elle have different dad?
Her dad seemed nice in that interview he did was interesting vlog about his time in prison.
Sometimes I read about Lucy and says bath based vlogger.
Wonder if they move to bigger house when twins here as their new build might seem crammed.

Just watched Elle’s new video
I think she was wrong to shove the camera in Katie’s face her whole party

They both live very close to each other, I think a couple roads away

So Elle threw a party for Katie’s 21st. Looks like she’s loving all the attention she’s getting and tbh looks more like a party she’d enjoy a lot more than Katie would
Does Katie actually have friends ?
That’s a bit rude, she only has mild learning difficulties of course she has friends, if you watch her video she has about 10 friends there, she goes to college where I presume she has alot of friends

Reactions: 7
That’s a bit rude, she only has mild learning difficulties of course she has friends, if you watch her video she has about 10 friends there, she goes to college where I presume she has alot of friends
Wasn’t talking about her learning difficulties
My sister has the same disability as her
Most 21 year olds don’t have a massive friendship group

I know Elle must of gone to a bit of effort for the party but it seems like most of effort was from the party planner and other people. Was all the party planner services gifted?

Well Warminster just down road but might be a base in Salisbury or Wooten basset.
Can just imagine Elle and Lucy wandering around the shires.
I thourght her family were village between melksham and Chippenham .
I think the sisters have different parents.
If there 5 or 6 of them?
Twins Katie Lucy and Elle have different dad?
Her dad seemed nice in that interview he did was interesting vlog about his time in prison.
Sometimes I read about Lucy and says bath based vlogger.
Wonder if they move to bigger house when twins here as their new build might seem crammed.
Twins and Lucy have same parents, Elle and Katie same dad as others different mum. Elle’s mum lives in village outskirts Trowbridge. , Elle, Lucy both live in Trowbridge new part (think it’s ok to say as they have openly said). Think Elle puts a lot in for camera, she appears a lot quieter in real life. I don’t know them but so her mutual friends and see them about. In all honesty they seem really genuinely nice, Katie went to school/college and of course has friends.

Reactions: 2
B9A3D2C6-2227-4A3D-90AB-4FB62D4D4F45.jpeg

45326DF3-8BDF-4E20-9775-14C4AB9ABBA1.jpeg

She looks so different. 🙁
I don’t think she’s pregnant but I do think she’s very insecure about her looks/body and that could be why her clothes are so “floaty” lately.
I noticed in a try on haul when Connor put his hand on her hip she batted him away like she didn’t want attention drawn to it, she’s very petty but obviously doesn’t see it herself.
I don’t like passing comment on anyone’s appearance but I think her “transformation” is out of insecurity more than anything else.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else getting really annoyed about the fact Lucy keeps telling everyone she’s having twins?!
Like we all know, you aren’t the first person to ever have them!
She had to drop it into every single sentence and photo she posts, it’s really grating on me haha
She is turning into fopperhollic going on about twins. Lucy needs to start teaching them boys have to behave and sleep properly before THE TWINS arrive. If not she is just making everything tens times harder for herself. Also all this tit about jordan not been there for the birth and staying with #carterbros at home is crazy, so they dont become unsettled. Wonder if this is because nobody else can deal with the boys behaviour apart from her and jordan. Neither have any manners, know how to behave, ans are very spolit which is turning them into brats, espeshially jesse

Reactions: 5
She is turning into fopperhollic going on about twins. Lucy needs to start teaching them boys have to behave and sleep properly before THE TWINS arrive. If not she is just making everything tens times harder for herself. Also all this tit about jordan not been there for the birth and staying with #carterbros at home is crazy, so they dont become unsettled. Wonder if this is because nobody else can deal with the boys behaviour apart from her and jordan. Neither have any manners, know how to behave, ans are very spolit which is turning them into brats, espeshially jesse
Noticed at Katie’s party as she was opening her gift from Elle they were screaming the place down and nobody tried to stop them.

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Elle and enjoy her videos but I do find it annoying when she insists on her vids she’s a size 8 and always mentions it ..she is not a size 8..and there’s nothing wrong with not being a size 8 but when she has a lot of young girl followers I do think she should promote being true to yourself and happy with being whatever size!notice on her try on clips too she always has to have her hand like on her hip to try and make herself appear slimmer.
Lucy “mum of two “ is already grating on me with the bump pics and excessively going on about the twins !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.