Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they’re making a living off of it. She gets paid a fortune to sell whatever tit she is offered. It’s all so fake. Can’t wait for this influencer trend to die a death.
Lucy just does not come across as genuine, she clearly takes any freebie or brand deal offered and has no "relatability" or whatever phrase she likes to throw about

Reactions: 11
Lucy just does not come across as genuine, she clearly takes any freebie or brand deal offered and has no "relatability" or whatever phrase she likes to throw about
I agree completely! Everything she comes out with when she's trying to shill us something she's been gifted is in that annoying QVC saleswoman voice.
Zero relatability and zero likeability tbh with you! I used to like her and watch her a lot, but I've just realised how boring she is. She has no hobbies or interests, "travelling" when the furthest you go to is Spain is not travelling!

Her channel intro should be "Hi, I'm Lucy mum to 2 boys and I'm pregnant with twin girls! My hobbies include getting anything I can for free and selling my children's lives for a quick quid! Like and subscribe for me showing you how to clean a kitchen with zoflora and learn how to make my ultimate BBQ chicken lasagne!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
she grates on me! If she could get her own c section sponsored she would!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she grates on me! If she could get her own c section sponsored she would!
Wait for it, she'll have a deal with Channel Mum to film it all like Meldrum did. She'll flog the most private moments for a freebie

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes maybe now when she is in later pregnancy its a valid excuse but why does she never go to motocross with the boys to watch Jordan or even as a family event. Its clearly a big part of his life and something i imagine young boys would love to watch so why not make a day of it on a sunday, its not like the boys do much else and we know Lucy isnt slaving at home preparing a delicious nutritious roast !

Reactions: 2
I’ll admit I have watched a few of her vlogs, but her lips were far too distracting
(My opinion sorry)

Actually I have watched 2 or 3 of these types of vlogs and every time they have done tours of their homes it obvious they have copied each other or been gifted the same types of things.
When I watch her all I see is two fat sausages on her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why not just post a pic of you cap in hand Lucy instead of the tedious "throwback" pic in what is clearly you begging a company to gift you a holiday for all 6 of you just because you're turning 30!
You've said so many times holidays might have to wait because of how expensive it will be with 4, but suddenly you're looking for ideas? Get a grip. Your husband should get some self respect, stop acting like a 10 year old on Instagram and pay for his wifes birthday trip instead of begging for a free one.

But I suppose that's just par for the course in that family, at least the begging for freebies isn't quite as obvious, learnt from Elle's mistake!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.