Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper long time lurker but I've had a glass of wine so thought I'd comment! Think the comments about her size are so true, I'm not a big girl in anyway but her stories and posts made me feel really tit about myself, I'm a bit smaller than her but I can't even fit into a 12 in certain shops and have gone through a bad cycle of starving myself because I think I'm abnormal. Clearly she feels uncomfortable in her body but she's stigmatising the women she's hoping will spend money on her collection. If she was authentically a body positive influencer she'd be way more lucrative and her business model would be more sustainable! Just my two pence x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know this is literally what most people have said already, but her saying her clothes are a size 8 or extra small is actually really starting to upset me. I think im the same size as her judging by her pics and videos - but I have more rolls on my tummy and less toned than her (I’m short but sadly on steroids for an illness) and her claiming she is size 8 breaks my heart because when my clothes arrive in that size 8 she said she got and I think ‘oh yeah that’ll fit me’ and then it doesn’t.. has me proper crying in the mirror! It’s really quite damaging when she highlights it over and over. She’s not ‘fat’, she clearly has wide hips and had her boob job so why does she lie about the size? It’s truly not fair when she claims to want to empower other people and their bodies? Think about Katie for instance, she probably really looks up to her sister and may not understand why these ‘xs’ clothes dont fit her like her sisters do? I don’t get why she even has to say what size she gets anyway - we all know different clothes shops sizes vary soooo much.

Reactions: 25
531EB288-D7D3-435A-9EAA-0641F02D94E9.png
I was just trying to look up the TV show she was on and found this video- is this actually her? I am in shock at the difference !!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How can someone with all that free time always look so greasy, she needs to wash her hair more.

Reactions: 11
I really don't understand how she can watch her videos back/edit them and see her hair looks like that and not sort it out? She wants this perfect image but her hair, I just can't

Reactions: 12
I don’t have half of Elle’s money but my hair extensions look a million times better. I wouldn’t be seen dead with hair like hers, never mind splash myself over social media.

Reactions: 14
I don’t have half of Elle’s money but my hair extensions look a million times better. I wouldn’t be seen dead with hair like hers, never mind splash myself over social media.
I agree I can't believe how bad they are 🥴 surely she could just get someone to come to the house if she can't be arsed to go out. They'll look even worse now they're in lockdown

Reactions: 5
Elle Darby #8 Extending my hair since I'm going bald! Overcharging my fans, Connuh! What are they called??!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.