Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear her body didnā€™t look like that when her angels have spotted her out and about town?

Reactions: 102
Sheā€™s definitely lost some weight. And her hair looks very thin since beauty works dropped her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 47
has she come back and started hiding Saints face?! (Finally)
She knows everyone wants to see how grown up he is so she's building suspense for a video/later posts for sure

Why doesn't she just come onto her stories like a normal person and say I f**ked up, let everyone know what has been going on in her life, wedding etc rather than just going on like nothing has changed, building all of this suspense

Reactions: 36
I feel like her first video back will be a wedding montage tbh it will make her the most money and a lot of engagement

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Anyone else notice she isnā€™t showing her face in any of these posts or stories?

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s read here and saw the pictures so now sheā€™s making sure sheā€™s ā€œdone upā€

part of me is being egotistical and thinking shes only come back to prove us wrong that she wouldnā€™t be back for ages šŸ˜‚šŸ’€

Reactions: 10
Absolutely embarrassing of her to come back and start promoting her wedding so soon. So calculated and shows what a money grabber she isšŸ¤£

Itā€™s been all of about 4 days!? How about start by showing everyone what youā€™ve done to ā€œchangeā€ and ā€œreassessā€ your life??? šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 96
She is honestly shameless.

She could be sharing anything right now but we're right back to her peddling her wedding and bating the fans with Saint

Reactions: 37
Sheā€™s definitely lost some weight. And her hair looks very thin since beauty works dropped her šŸ¤£
She was either going to have lost loads of weight or put a load on. She may well have put weight on initially but has waited to come back until she's got it under control again. Heaven forbid she should come across anything less than 'perfect'. The fact that the wedding has now been mentioned too, well, speaks volumes. Still up for what they can get.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.