Elle Darby #57 Back home, Cons Catfish Exposed. Spotted running 10ks but still looking decomposed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we do not speak of the last thread...ever. We also ban the mention of a certain 1,000 accounts for our sanity's sake please.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
RECAP:

All quiet on the Carby front but there have been numerous sightings of the dynamic duo of Carby and Con (albeit separately) out and about.

In what we all assume was an attempt to get the Carby Party re-started, someone claiming to have had some steamy coffin fun for 6 years with Count Concula arrived in the last thread. All the Tattlers wanted was receipts of this but all we got were vague brush offs and dodgy photoshopped images of messages that didn't tell us anything except that Connor didn't like Tattle, which came as a total shock to us all because we thought he loved us.

Another person arrived claiming to have tea on the aforementioned Con Coffin Girl and the thread spiralled into a tiny arse crack of arguments between them until a Moderator arrived to tell us that they both were the same person and attention seeking.

We await our dear racist Elle's return with baited breath.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 134
RECAP:

In what we all assume was an attempt to get the Carby Party re-started, someone claiming to have had some steamy coffin fun for 6 years with Count Concula arrived in the last thread.
STEAMY COFFIN FUN ahhaahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Youโ€™re a hero.
RECAP:

All quiet on the Carby front but there have been numerous sightings of the dynamic duo of Carby and Con (albeit separately) out and about.

In what we all assume was an attempt to get the Carby Party re-started, someone claiming to have had some steamy coffin fun for 6 years with Count Concula arrived in the last thread. All the Tattlers wanted was receipts of this but all we got were vague brush offs and dodgy photoshopped images of messages that didn't tell us anything except that Connor didn't like Tattle, which came as a total shock to us all because we thought he loved us.

Another person arrived claiming to have tea on the aforementioned Con Coffin Girl and the thread spiralled into a tiny arse crack of arguments between them until a Moderator arrived to tell us that they both were the same person and attention seeking.

We await our dear racist Elle's return with baited breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dying to know what they are both up to, HOW ARE THEY EARNING MONEY OR ARE THEY?

Reactions: 12
I definitely think that he's still doing duck all (job wise) and living off her money.

I feel sorry for the kid tbh

And I've never watched the last video she did, where she 'apoligised.' she sounds more like BJ doing his announcements during the first lockdown. She's a bleep and didn't mean any of that

Reactions: 22
Really canโ€™t get over the last thread! Absolute tattle gold. I agree with pp when they said they loved the drama even though not true ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just re-capped the whole thread for my mum and sis and my mum thinks it could be one of them or a rival. Although I have my doubts!

Enjoying all the recent sightings although was overshadowed by nonsense!

Reactions: 10
Con is employed as a coffin tester and carby an end of the line before packing Maryland cookie tester

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iโ€™ve covered the writing as it will bait out where I live๐Ÿ•ต but WOW I really thought this was Connor at first glance ๐Ÿคฃ
C8593D54-790B-4EBA-AAC8-2DDC4519D523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
steamy coffin fun just reminds me of when the vampires in sims would 'woohoo' bahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
EDL, Conman and SSS spotted at baby gym this morning by my sister in law who was there with my niece ๐Ÿ‘€

Reports say she looked rougher than a badgers hole, wearing white socks and sliders, leggings, bright white hair in a ponytail and no make up. Not much to report on Conman apart from dead behind the eyes but she did say SSS looked cute and was loving life.

No pics as she wasnโ€™t brave enough but hopefully you all know me well enough to know Iโ€™m not full of BS ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜†

Might have to skive off work one Thursday and tag along ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
EDL, Conman and SSS spotted at baby gym this morning by my sister in law who was there with my niece ๐Ÿ‘€

Reports say she looked rougher than a badgers hole, wearing white socks and sliders, leggings, bright white hair in a ponytail and no make up. Not much to report on Conman apart from dead behind the eyes but she did say SSS looked cute and was loving life.

No pics as she wasnโ€™t brave enough but hopefully you all know me well enough to know Iโ€™m not full of BS ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜†

Might have to skive off work one Thursday and tag along ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think you're doing an Olivia... ;) Haha

One a side note. She always looks like tit doesn't she? So she must look Reeeaaaallllyyyyy bad today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.