Elle Darby #49 if you’re unsure if your screenshot has already been posted it has

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know if this can be a thread name but it was the suggestion with most likes. Mods please change if necessary 💖

The title was changed a bit cause it was too long the original title was Elle Darby #49 if you’re unsure on whether or not your screenshot has already been posted in… I PROMISE you it bleeping has.

im also bringing these screenshots over from the last thread from the Mod @Oohthedrama

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I’ve read some of the threads and people saying “well, what can she do?”, “nothing she does will be right” etc and I’ve thought about this as I’m one of the people her tweets are aimed at and I’ve thought about what I think she should do or what I would do in this situation (could never be me) and I think she should post a proper apology video, her actual video came across as a teenager who was forced to say sorry, it came across very stroppy to me so I would like to see a genuine apology, her taking some accounts and then deleting her social media and not making money off of it anymore because if I said those things I’d have lost my job as would many people so I don’t think she should be treated any differently and I’m sure they have enough saving to live off whilst conman gets an honest job, Elle could even work for home with a part time job so she can be with baby like millions of people do OR if they remained on social media then I’d like to see them take some action so maybe donating to or even volunteering (unrealistic) with the people she targeted in her tweets to maybe get an understanding of them. I don’t really know but I imagine she’s going through hell at the moment and if it was me I’d be doing everything in my power to make it right but I’m not sure if she even cares about what she said, she’s just upset her imagine is tarnish so I don’t expect any of this to happen, just wanted to put my two cents in.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
She’s not putting a post in her Instagram because that’s where brands are more likely to see her content/following. If a brand is unaware they’re more likely to contact Gleam with PR

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
Please can someone screen record the festive menu vlogmas I wanna know all about Mog but my husband is asleep next to me and don't think he will appreciate being woken up by 'hey angleeeeees' and you know these things miraculously disappear 5mins after being posted on tattle. I don't wanna miss out🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll do a recap but given that we’ve been through 4.2 million threads in the past few days I’m not going to cover everything:

- Radio silence continued from the date of the initial “apology” to yesterday (04/01). Elle then did a half-hearted YT video apology, complete with no make-up, scraped back hair and prison sweatshirt. She sounded more annoyed than upset and the entire thing lacked integrity, meaning, emotion etc, etc. Brand preservation at best. She’s now going to “take a break” so she’s basically going on holiday whilst it all blows over
- Conman issued an “apology” post on his Instagram. No way is he articulate to have written it and Elle hasn’t liked it (or has she, who knows at this point)
- The threads are all being clogged with “so and so unfollowed”, “no they didn’t”, here’s a screenshot, here’s a contradictory screenshot. Read the WIKI, read the past threads, please stop repeating the same questions.

Those are the main points but anyone else please feel free to elaborate further

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I still have 41 mutual followers, a couple I know are old accounts but I still have 10 business followers 🥴

Reactions: 4
I’ll do a recap but given that we’ve been through 4.2 million threads in the past few days I’m not going to cover everything:

- Radio silence continued from the date of the initial “apology” to yesterday (04/01). Elle then did a half-hearted YT video apology, complete with no make-up, scraped back hair and prison sweatshirt. She sounded more annoyed than upset and the entire thing lacked integrity, meaning, emotion etc, etc. Brand preservation at best. She’s now going to “take a break” so she’s basically going on holiday whilst it all blows over
- Conman issued an “apology” post on his Instagram. No way is he articulate to have written it and Elle hasn’t liked it (or has she, who knows at this point)
- The threads are all being clogged with “so and so unfollowed”, “no they didn’t”, here’s a screenshot, here’s a contradictory screenshot. Read the WIKI, read the past threads, please stop repeating the same questions.

Those are the main points but anyone else please feel free to elaborate further
Adding to the recap
- Someone posted screenshots showing that the number linked to the allegations of Con cheating was also connected to his tiktok account

- Elle's apology only addressed tweets from 10 years ago, but didn't mention the recent racist comments made 5 years ago (and others)

- (UNCONFIRMED) Carmie posted a tiktok showing a DM he got from Elle asking him not to post a video about her, presumed to be when people commented on his page asking for his thoughts. Unconfirmed because he has been known to lie

- Someone accused Con of copying her brothers entire brand style for SWFT with side by side comparisons

- assuming Elle and Connor are currently staying somewhere separately. Not confirmed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her apology is about as real as her tits. She’s only sorry because she got caught she wouldn’t be apologising if she wasn’t getting so much backlash.

Reactions: 45
🚨🚨 LINK TO THE WIKI 🚨🚨

This will no doubt get lost but wanted to share for anyone who doesn’t know where to find it 👀

Reactions: 34
Please can someone screen record the festive menu vlogmas I wanna know all about Mog but my husband is asleep next to me and don't think he will appreciate being woken up by 'hey angleeeeees' and you know these things miraculously disappear 5mins after being posted on tattle. I don't wanna miss out🙊
Poor mog was a rescue cat who was a bit aggressive by the sounds of things. Used to swipe at people and wait behind corners to grab hold of elle’s legs, so she ended up being petrified of Mog. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve just re-read all the vile tweets she made about Katie (THEY’RE IN THE WIKI FYI 🤣) and I’m so sad. When you have a sister who has additional needs like Katie does, you should be their biggest supporter. You champion them no matter what! Katie will already have struggles and barriers to overcome in her everyday life without having her own sister clearly bullying her!

VILE NASTY witch!

Reactions: 55
What’s our predictions on how she will be spending her time “off social media”? Wonder if she will come back with a brunette bob haircut and a size 4, single n ready to mingle x

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Since her ‘apology’ I am seeing way too many of these comments on her YT page defending here, to the point it’s making me angry at the world and in the worst mood so I’m going to sign out of her and not check the comments on YT anymore, I’m so proud of each and every one of you that has raised awareness on here and how it’s led to her being unfollowed by so many people and made it known she is a racist, homophobic, piece of tit, but seeing that there is actually people in the world that think her comments ‘were jokes’ just makes me feel embarrassed to live in a world like this tbh, it’s been a wild ride this week guys but I’m gone for a while, stay safe and keep standing up for what you believe in ❤

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.