Elle Darby #42 Starting year with a racist scandal can’t delete the evidence from her old Twitter handle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD AGAIN ANGLES 🚨 🚨

Thank you @saweetie for the new title winning with 91 likes

elle darby #42: Starting the year with a racist scandal can’t delete the evidence from her old Twitter handle - had to edit slightly to fit it in

You can find more info on the Wiki page linked below for Elle, recap is below please read and try not to flood the thread with the same things - keep it fresh guys!

RECAP from @knivesnflowers

It's literally been less than a day so it's the same as Thread #40, but in bold is what's happened / what we've uncovered since:
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing :unsure: ) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Elle / Conman's mum and sister unfollowed each other
  • Pics from Darby family xmas with no con and puffy eyes
  • Friend of an American au pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:

• 1640979816829.png
  • note: pic not on insta / status set since 2013 / 36 media files shared
  • again noted fitness models he follows on insta - teen girls with bodies like the throwback pics of elle he posts
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since april 2021
  • twitter following is (was) another story - only fans models and nudity
  • while looking at twitter, old racist / sexist tweets resurfaced
  • ^^ same for elle's current (now deleted) and old profile (still up)
  • tiktoks made, brands alerted = gleam pr machine wrote a statement for them
  • ^^ said tiktoks were removed within hours for hate speech
at the same time:
  • Saint's face being edited by elle (again)
  • big debate about how reliable the whatsapp evidence is
  • neighbours stay on the lookout
  • con was a gleek ...
**tweet evidence on wiki - thank you @WhiteOrchid !!**

Thread #39: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...sacked-vlogmas-off-after-only-one-week.25594/
before page 30 - cheating
page 30 onwards - tweets
most pics are near the top if sorted by most liked!
Thread #40: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...s-and-get-deleting.25806/page-24#post-7703984
Thread #41 https://tattle.life/threads/elle-darby-41-elle-darby-swftly-cancelled.25832/page-52#post-7718236

UPDATES:
  • down to 779k on IG as of 16:30 on Jan 1st
  • MORE tweets coming out - learning disabilities, homophobia, more 'foreigners' etc
  • evidence of racial prejudice from youtube
  • ^^ removed by elle, reuploaded to twitter and tiktok:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This thread is now going quicker than the Mrs Hinch thread and I usually struggle to keep up with that one let alone this one now!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Has anyone else seen the tiktok where Connor has his arms around a lady briefly - is that connected to the cheating rumours? I'm so behind

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ll be asleep tonight.. too busy thinking about all the goss here 😅

Reactions: 22
Can’t keep up with these threads 😂😂
but I looked back at my tweets and I was buzzing Peter Andre replied 😂
nothing like what Elle tweets was ….

• Haha
Reactions: 28
recap ... again ...
what happened in thread #39
bold is what went down in #40
only major updates from #41:
  • some brands are responding to DMs
  • few new tweets but similar subject matter
  • someone has confirmed con's whatsapp profile was real and shown it's now been wiped or updated to not include the pic!
  • down to 777k angles on insta as of 23:30 on Jan 1st
  • down to 776k as of midnight on Jan 2nd!!!
Thread #39 Recap:
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing :unsure: ) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Friend of an American au pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:

• 1640979816829.png
  • again noted fitness models he follows on insta - teen girls with bodies like the throwback pics of elle he posts
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since april 2021
at the same time:
  • con was a gleek ...

Thread #39: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...sacked-vlogmas-off-after-only-one-week.25594/
page 30 onwards - tweets
Thread #40: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...s-and-get-deleting.25806/page-24#post-7703984
Thread #41: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-darby-41-elle-darby-swftly-cancelled.25832/

THREAD #40 UPDATES:
  • MORE tweets coming out - learning disabilities, homophobia, more 'foreigners' etc

... and that's what you missed on glee!

(can someone pls take their recap job back once this shitstorm has passed??? many thanks xx)

NEW THREAD AGAIN ANGLES 🚨 🚨

Thank you @saweetie for the new title winning with 91 likes

elle darby #42: Starting the year with a racist scandal can’t delete the evidence from her old Twitter handle - had to edit slightly to fit it in

You can find more info on the Wiki page linked below for Elle, recap is below please read and try not to flood the thread with the same things - keep it fresh guys!

RECAP from @knivesnflowers

It's literally been less than a day so it's the same as Thread #40, but in bold is what's happened / what we've uncovered since:

• 1640979816829.png
at the same time:
  • con was a gleek ...

page 30 onwards - tweets

UPDATES:
thank youuu <333 unfortunately had more to add tho 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I usually go to bed at 11 and read for an hour. These threads are moving so fast I'm surprised we haven't been approached by Kindle for them to do an E book from the threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
So I’ve just made an account because I’m honestly so so disappointed. I genuinely enjoyed her ‘happy’ and ‘bubbly’ personality which is now clearly very much a cover of who she really is. I wonder how this has effected the family dynamic? What does everyone think? Do we think her family has spoke to her about this and how they feel about it or do you reckon they’ve genuinely taken her side? It’s so inexcusable and if any of my family tweeted/said any of these things to me they would get a stern talking to and would be very much held accountable from me.... I can’t stop thinking about it and what is going to happen next... what do we think the family have done in response to this?

Reactions: 43
Also, you don’t just change opinions on certain ‘groups’ it’s a set opinion, whether you are further educated or not if you ‘HATE’ someone or a ‘group’ no education or lesson is going to impact the way you feel. She’s racist, fat phobic, homophobic, against disabled individuals and the rest.

Reactions: 33
Honestly so disappointed in all the influencers I actually like still following her…

Reactions: 27
Sorry if I’ve missed this but what does Leigh Anne from Little Mix have to do with this? I don’t know the connection.

Reactions: 9
Honestly so disappointed in all the influencers I actually like still following her…
a lot of people may genuinely have not seen it believe it or not, let’s just hope within the next few days they will come to realisation

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.