Elle Darby #4 No engagement ring from Con-Artist in Ibiza, so it's back home to eat pizza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it ...

To the ladies here who are engaged, if not married.. did you guys get that feeling she said she got? I’m really shocked by that.. but I’m not engaged or close to being so I wouldn’t know lol

I got engaged in February and I can honestly say I had NO clue at all! I wasn't dressed in a big dress with perfect hair and for me it was perfect. Just me and him and GENUINE emotions

Reactions: 3
if this is the proposal then imagine how tacky and over the top the wedding is going to be ..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched the video, I think it would have been better if it was just him introducing it, asking her dad etc and then went into the montage (which was kinda cute when you flashback to her looking more natural) and the engagement shots at the end.

The whole bit talking about the 'gut feeling' and getting ready was just unnecessary and made it faker. Gotta get tagging the PR brands in the video and insta though 😂

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.