Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also sad how she mentioned in a video with Connor that she never understood why her mum stayed with her dad despite all his infidelity and disrespect and she's just perpetuating that narrative in her life.

It's in this video:
All he does in that video is stare at her boobs…. Such a simple human being

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All he does in that video is stare at her boobs…. Such a simple human being
This is probably the last time he looked at her like that. It's painful to see how much he doesn't fancy her anymore and hasn't done for a long time

• Sad
Reactions: 41
This is probably the last time he looked at her like that. It's painful to see how much he doesn't fancy her anymore and hasn't done for a long time
Yes! You can see from her videos, in the beginning he was obsessed with her, getting a skinny fit blonde, especially as he had no confidence, every year onwards you can see him getting a bit to big for his boots thinking he’s gods gift, and as he was getting fitter she was falling more and more out of love with health and fitness, tbh you could tell she didn’t enjoy all the calorie counting I think she just felt she had something to prove, especially to her mum’s boyfriend who said she was an embarrassment. It’s sad to see but I think he started to not fancy her anymore as she became more sad about her mum, I think that’s when she stopped her healthy lifestyle completely to grieve which is completely normal. What’s not normal is conman only being attracted to her in the ‘good times’ and not all the time, definitely not someone who id want to marry. I find it so odd when he posts pictures of Elle it’s always 2-4 years ago with her fake boobs and fit physique. He’s probably annoyed he had to give Elle a baby after her mum passed and not when they had planned to. I think he definitely feels he’s ‘missed out’ on going crazy but has his life set up financially that he would never leave and she would never leave as she has relied on him for so long.

Reactions: 46
Yes! You can see from her videos, in the beginning he was obsessed with her, getting a skinny fit blonde, especially as he had no confidence, every year onwards you can see him getting a bit to big for his boots thinking he’s gods gift, and as he was getting fitter she was falling more and more out of love with health and fitness, tbh you could tell she didn’t enjoy all the calorie counting I think she just felt she had something to prove, especially to her mum’s boyfriend who said she was an embarrassment. It’s sad to see but I think he started to not fancy her anymore as she became more sad about her mum, I think that’s when she stopped her healthy lifestyle completely to grieve which is completely normal. What’s not normal is conman only being attracted to her in the ‘good times’ and not all the time, definitely not someone who id want to marry. I find it so odd when he posts pictures of Elle it’s always 2-4 years ago with her fake boobs and fit physique. He’s probably annoyed he had to give Elle a baby after her mum passed and not when they had planned to. I think he definitely feels he’s ‘missed out’ on going crazy but has his life set up financially that he would never leave and she would never leave as she has relied on him for so long.
Totally agree. She won't see it because she's living it while we're watching the whole tit show unfold. This is what you get when you sell your soul and happiness for a few quid, rather than get a decent job and be grateful for what you've got in life. None of them ever went without, they just became greedy AF and big headed.

Reactions: 19
Totally agree. She won't see it because she's living it while we're watching the whole tit show unfold. This is what you get when you sell your soul and happiness for a few quid, rather than get a decent job and be grateful for what you've got in life. None of them ever went without, they just became greedy AF and big headed.
I agree too, and she knows out of her 785k followers on Instagram follow her for either mummy/fashion inspo, particularly young impressionable girls who aspire to the perfect life she depicts, so she’d do nothing to burst that bubble by spilling the truth and knows hardly any would be reading tattle. Some would even be as naive to not believe the “trolls” on here as they’re such sheep to the angel fam malarkey.

Elle is putting her financial gain and above her mental health, which is a shame, but easier for her. I can understand how she feels trapped, it’s a catch 22 situation for her. Leave the relationship of which she’s longed out all the milestones of on social media making them a fairytale perfection, or leave the relationship to seek true happiness for the rest of her life and completely contradict everything she’s ever uploaded.

Will be so glad when this chapter of insta fame and influencing is over. Ruins the creators mental health just as much as the impressionable fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why do I feel like the captions on his three drinking stories are sarcastic

Are they playing at each other do you think? I’m getting those vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something must be seriously wrong. It's the 30th of December and she hasn't even done a Swipe Up #Aff link for her favourite "must have" overpriced Manifestion Diary for 2022 yet 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can’t believe she thinks it’s okay to go silent for as long as she has done and stop vlogmas and address it in one tweet???? Like one tweet, come on Elle. Not even a personal Instagram story explaining to her genuine supporters, just a tweet. She is so entitled, it’s insane

Reactions: 20
8FC2F846-67FE-43E1-956D-AEAB08580FB3.png

Hilarious that she’s posted a new one showing Connor because we all said about Connor not being in the last one and the fact she’s only posting on TikTok cause she knows we’ve been on there today, nothing on Insta tho🤣🤣
over compensating much, we must have hit a nerve😬

Hey angel boo gal 💋 xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.