Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so many lovely colourful little outfits for boys and she insists on dressing him in disgusting beige tracksuits, she’s a joke.
I hope she looks back on his baby photos in a few years and regrets dressing him like that.

Reactions: 11
There’s so many lovely colourful little outfits for boys and she insists on dressing him in disgusting beige tracksuits, she’s a joke.
I hope she looks back on his baby photos in a few years and regrets dressing him like that.
Its like on his own Instagram page, there’s not an ounce of proper colour in his outfits, just neutrals, it’s sad to look at. He’s a baby, who cares if his outfits aren’t “aesthetic” enough for Instagram, that shouldn’t be the priority and if it is give your head a wobble.

Reactions: 10
I like his outfits I just think why beige all the time? It’s odd to me to only dress your baby in what you see as the most instagramable colour. Like her baby is just an accessory that needs to match her boring beige life.

Reactions: 9
I like his outfits I just think why beige all the time? It’s odd to me to only dress your baby in what you see as the most instagramable colour. Like her baby is just an accessory that needs to match her boring beige life.
Some of them are okay, some of them just look horrible or just don’t suit a baby. I totally agree though, it’s sad that she just sees him as this accessory that has to be instagrammable.

Its like on his own Instagram page, there’s not an ounce of proper colour in his outfits, just neutrals, it’s sad to look at. He’s a baby, who cares if his outfits aren’t “aesthetic” enough for Instagram, that shouldn’t be the priority and if it is give your head a wobble.
Exactly, it’s awful, it’s like she doesn’t even see him as a person. Hopefully when he’s old enough to pick she lets him go with the outfits he wants. What’s the obsession with beige anyway? It’s not exactly a nice colour…

also how do they see Saint or the dogs or anything in that house? It’s all beige, beige baby, beige dogs, beige furniture, beige Elle hair colour… it must all morph into one thing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.