Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im over the name situation what i REALLY wanna know is:

is connor still one cup con or is multiple cup con?
What time does elle go to bed? She was SOO TIRED in pregnancy from one PT sesh and sat on the sofa, what time does she go to bed with all the night feeds?
Whats her excuse now for eating biscuits from the minute she wakes up and connors coffin flings open?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Keep laughing at these two pair of absolute knobs. Who even keeps the weight and name of the baby a secret for over 2 weeks. They seriously think they’re celebrities don’t they. Little do they know theyve been “TATTLE PAPPED 📷 ” today looking like absolute tit walking through bath.
I actually hope it’s teddy because love island has a teddy and he’ll be forever known as the kid named after somebody on love island
Where is the image of them? I can’t find it and I’m desperate to see them for their true selves, not with filters and angles 😂

Reactions: 1
Imagine when baby McVitie is older and people ask him what his parents do and his response is “oh they film YouTube videos”

The embarrassment McVitie is gonna feel!
"My daddy is a fireman" "my daddy is a doctor" "my daddy is a business man"

"My daddy is a part time YouTuber" doesn't have the same ring to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Elle waiting to update her Instagram bio from 'expecting baby boy Summer 21' to 'Wolfie/Zachary/Leonardo/Anthony Costa from Blue's mummy'
16238999.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I would love for an influencer to do a warts and all first few weeks vlog cos i tell you its a shock. But no, we will no doubt get fairy lights and rainbows and unicorns

you're not a new parent unless you're crying

Reactions: 17
Good god, Carys latest video came up on autoplay. She has to be the most boring person, discussing radiators, baskets and free clothes her baby has got.

This is probably an insight into Elle Darby’s future Youtube.

I mean I can’t see why anyone without a baby would follow her, it’s 100% baby content. Painfully dull.

I can see Elle doing the same - no personality before so naturally the personality will become baby focussed.

This isn’t what Gleam does… they just organise bookings.
I used to like Carys, James and Elle. Unfollowed them all when I had that lightbulb moment of “these lot are just children and not very well educated ones at that”.
You nailed it with what you said there,
I wholeheartedly think we will have to wait until Sunday for part 2 and then god knows when for the name
I think the name is going to be in the Part 2 video

Is anyone surprised though? It’s so obvious it’s all about the money and that’s a kick in the teeth for the Angles. We know what a spoiled greedy madam she is, sadly they don’t.
Unfortunately the people who follow her are children and they’re not smart enough to realise that

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve been so busy at work ( you know my real big girl job that I go to unlike carby and con) and I’ve missed so much, I can’t believe no one at all has let the name slip 😭

Reactions: 10
Sorry I havent caught up with this thread in ages 😁😁😁😁.

But my name guess is Angelo James Swift.
AJ for short as I know she mentioned they like CJ in the name video. And angelo because of the obvious and she seems to like romantic, italian style ish names.

Did she give birth in Ruh? I'm having mine there later on this year and wanted a little snoop at the rooms and team 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 11
Only possible names out of these are Elijah or Jaxon as conjob has already stated they like that they can shorten the name they’ve chose
And Xander, Saint & Noah are all names that they said on the “baby names we like but aren’t using” video.

Reactions: 3
Im over the name situation what i REALLY wanna know is:

is connor still one cup con or is multiple cup con?
What time does elle go to bed? She was SOO TIRED in pregnancy from one PT sesh and sat on the sofa, what time does she go to bed with all the night feeds?
Whats her excuse now for eating biscuits from the minute she wakes up and connors coffin flings open?
This!!!

Reactions: 3
Always strikes me as odd how into fitness both Carys & Elle were and now they both just slob around with takeaways & biscuits all the time.

Reactions: 41
Always strikes me as odd how into fitness both Carys & Elle were and now they both just slob around with takeaways & biscuits all the time.
That will be the next thing ... getting Elle back into shape, presume that's what they had the gym fitted for. Heaven forbid she should carry a bit of baby weight.

Reactions: 9
Sorry I havent caught up with this thread in ages 😁😁😁😁.

But my name guess is Angelo James Swift.
AJ for short as I know she mentioned they like CJ in the name video. And angelo because of the obvious and she seems to like romantic, italian style ish names.

Did she give birth in Ruh? I'm having mine there later on this year and wanted a little snoop at the rooms and team 🤣🤣.
She did give birth at RUH, great place to give birth IMO, food was amazing

Reactions: 2
OMG STOP I WORK WITH THE WOMAN THAT COMMENTED THAT 🤣🤣🤣 ffs
I have a (not very close) friend in common with that girl. 🤢 the friend is a typical annoying angellllle, shares all of Elles posts and lives in the same part of Swindon as Frankie too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.