Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for Elle and quite like her, I do think she seems very lost, almost broken :(

Hope things get better for her

Reactions: 9
the CHEEK in his last story oh my god haha “here are my outfits if any of you are going on holiday”

no unfortunately most of ain’t angelle, not sure if you’ve noticed but we’re still going through a global pandemic & the majority of us have had to cancel or postpone till next year but thanks for the heads up, I’ll be sure to buy my boyfriend a wanky fedora for when we go
Bless him, so nice to see him earning his way in the relationship. Maybe he can get elle an anniversary present with the affiliate earnings??

• Haha
Maybe I’m being too kind but I get the feeling that he wants his girlfriend back (he’s over all the sadness, wants the holidays and fun) and she’s trying to make it happen for him. Seems like she’s trying to force being happy but she’s still properly grieving.

He’s not the right person for her in this time. He doesn’t really give a tit about her, he just likes the lifestyle. If they just wanted a nice holiday together, why go to Ibiza - because he’s so desperate to be “seen”. She’d have probably just liked to have gone to Lanzarote

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice how they wore the masks at airport as fashion statements. I think that people would admire them more if they wore the surgical masks that actually work 🤷

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice how they wore the masks at airport as fashion statements. I think that people would admire them more if they wore the surgical masks that actually work 🤷
It's a reusable mask, I have one. Much better for the environment than single use surgical masks! I live next to a hospital and the number of discarded disposable masks we have in our front garden every day is astonishing. ☹

Reactions: 15
It's a reusable mask, I have one. Much better for the environment than single use surgical masks! I live next to a hospital and the number of discarded disposable masks we have in our front garden every day is astonishing. ☹
No they don't actually work to protect against the virus half as much as the surgical ones. I've looked into it.
Maybe invest in some disposable ones as they are more efficient

A non-surgical reusable mask is sufficient for day to day use as long as it’s clean when you put it on with clean hands and you change it after a few hours. And of course you still maintain good hygiene and social distancing. But yes matching the mask to the outfit is cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.