Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It probably been mentioned threads ago but I’ve just watched James & Carys’ wedding video and I can’t believe Connor wore a white suit as a guest 😂 also Elle’s outfit was vile. Attention seekers.
Oh my goodness yes I think I remember now, that is unacceptable behaviour to try and outshine the bride and groom ,they seem to have no morals what so ever, bless James and carys having to face someone trying to take the limelight on there big day. I really hope they see Elle belly and conman for what they really are can you imagine how sad they would have felt I can’t imagine the conversation James and carys has about El-CON between them specially James as you can see on videos they have done that he would never have friends like those twats if it ease the for carys/ business opportunities, he must think con is so stupid as he is very immature compared to James and you know how James is he doesn’t miss a thing. Even carys must think Elle bell is a joke I when watched videos of them over the years and you could see that Elle is that witch of friend that speaks about her friends behind her back and think she is that more better than everyone else. I don’t think Elle knows how horrible she comes across to carys bless her I hope carys has the guts to cut her of as she said she a people pleaser and I know that could feel very awkward for her to cut if the friendship as she doesn’t want confrontation. As Elle seem like argumentative type that would be very disrespectful in an argument

Reactions: 6
The fact Elle didn’t mention Carys as a favourite YouTuber after saying how she know follows pregnancy vlogs ….. definitely been a falling out somewhere along the lines between them too ….. or she is that jealous she left her out on purpose

Reactions: 16
my best friends’ friend does elle’s lashes at the salon she went to today 😭😭😭 if I’d have known i’d have asked her to take some pictures of diabetes darby in her full glory with natural posture (on her back) when her eyes were closed duck sake hahaha
Oh my god really 🤯 wish you had know that would have been amazing to see the true her I think we would all be shocked for the state of her
my best friends’ friend does elle’s lashes at the salon she went to today 😭😭😭 if I’d have known i’d have asked her to take some pictures of diabetes darby in her full glory with natural posture (on her back) when her eyes were closed duck sake hahaha

Reactions: 2
The fact Elle didn’t mention Carys as a favourite YouTuber after saying how she know follows pregnancy vlogs ….. definitely been a falling out somewhere along the lines between them too ….. or she is that jealous she left her out on purpose
you are right I find that absolutely shocking 😲 what and insult to carys I feel she is insulting her as a mother and friend which is so sad to see. Am hoping she has cut ties with Elle she will do things to affect carys specially when her baby born as all she will be doing is being in competition with her and only showing her fake unnatural life.

Reactions: 5
Lucy's story today, I can't believe how she publicly says she's a 10-12 yet Elle still tries to say she's shoved her hips, gunt and fake boobs into an 8-10/xs 😂😂
I was just about to say! Lucy said she wears a size 12 there yet she’s soooo much smaller than Elle!!! She’s an embarrassment thinking she can get away with that! Elles got to be adleast a 14 if not 16 if Lucy is a 12 there!

Reactions: 23
Thought it was made it their Italian factory?😂
Lucy's story today, I can't believe how she publicly says she's a 10-12 yet Elle still tries to say she's shoved her hips, gunt and fake boobs into an 8-10/xs 😂😂
I know! I’d say I’m a similar size to Lucy and I’m usually a size 10/12 depending on the fit/style of things, so no clue how Elle can say she is an 8!!

Reactions: 8
omg im 1 minute into that Juicy Q&A video and i cannot stand her already. What is with this stupid moving hands and neck, looking into mid air whilst talking like shes asking questions and pouting all at the same time?

I am cringing at the way she speaks. She cannot just sit still and talk normally. It has to be so animated all the time
It's like she getting electric shocks and looking at a fly only she can see and playing musical statues all at the same time 😅

Anyone else seen Gemmalouisemiles new clothing range???? Elle isn’t going to be impressed 🤣🤣
WEAR SOME BOTTOMS
STOP WEARING 5 SIZES TOO BIG
NO BORING BLAND BEIGE
Annoying me already and the brand hasn't even been released. What's the guess on the prices? £60 for a hoodie. 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.