Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your gash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The pic where hes in the car in all White I thought god he loves himself posting mr hunk about himself.. Then saw it was elles post and then connor shared it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ god he is so forever vain! Wtf is that White cardigan, I was howling! Con my gram wants her cardigan back!

Ps. In the YouTube comments one fan commented she and her 10 year old sis call each other Angel boo and sis๐Ÿ˜ her fanbaze is 10-15(I Hope No decent adult falls For this boo crap) and still she tries to sell this White company stuff! Shes such a conflicted persona! Is she gonna be in her 50s like sis you do boo Coooon heerbsiiiee. I just couldnt do that with straight face but hey im the one needing To have a day Job and No teslas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
CE02962D-CB78-4BDC-AE77-FA13E5506CB6.png
Why is Connor making out he laid that patio down? We saw on one of their stories frank was doing it all. He couldnโ€™t do a full days graft, heโ€™d be more worried about breaking a nail

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.