Elle Darby #17 Con eyeing up a younger lady, Elle are you sure that's not a food baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saying those gym shark leggings do actually accentuate your stomach more, I have a few pairs and they dig into my waist a little which makes my lower stomach protrude out more, I literally look 25 weeks pregnant in them but I gave birth 5 month ago 😂 her bump definitely isn’t as big as what she is showing it to be.

Also does anyone else feel like Elle is 40 weeks pregnant already?? I shocked when she said she was only half way I’m like geez you talk about the pregnancy and ‘beautiful baby boy’ all the time that time is just standing still 😂 did you know she is having a baby boy?

Reactions: 3
I shouldn’t be but I’m so shocked 😑😑 no way can the baby crawl on that grass, it’s astroturf is it not 🥴🤮
we have astoturf and it’s fine for babies. You just need to wash it and keep it clean. Saying that, I don’t have animals shitting on mine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
we have astoturf and it’s fine for babies. You just need to wash it and keep it clean. Saying that, I don’t have animals shitting on mine
Oh yeh I just mean it’s gona need a wash which I doubt will happen x🥴

Reactions: 5
Oh yeh I just mean it’s gona need a wash which I doubt will happen x🥴
I don’t think she’s ever shown her actually clean anything in that house!
It’s the wall by the radiator where the dogs sleep for me 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s ever shown her actually clean anything in that house!
It’s the wall by the radiator where the dogs sleep for me 😫
She will no doubt have a cleaner. It wouldn’t surprise me if she paid the cleaner to pick up dog tit too

Reactions: 3
Sorry but no, as someone who suffered from an eating disorder - "starvation mode" as you called it, is a real thing. Doesn't matter what size you are, your body will start to hold on to nutrients if you are not feeding it enough. It's a sad truth of why there are so many people with disordered eating who remain undiagnosed. Calories in less than calories out is often too simplistic and can lead to unhealthy behaviours in a lot of people.

Connor has been incredibly irresponsible here, theres no quantification of how much of a calorie deficit the person asking the question is maintaining.

It was a lazy answer, and a proper PT wouldn't be so lazy.
100% agree, and I’m not an expert with a calorie deficit but even if this person is on 500 calories a day, they could easily be having things that could be little calories but still contain a high percentage of fat and sugar.. prime example, a packet of oily crisps could be 100 calories but still contain a high amount of salts or fats, when I try to eat healthy I always look at the amounts of fats etc rather than the calorie amount

Reactions: 2
Don’t understand how they both work at home and sit around 90% of the time but they can’t clean their house or pick up their dog tit.
This is actually so true. I mean a lot of people at the moment are trying to juggle working from home, home learning for their children, the usual cooking, cleaning, and household chores whilst keeping the place clean and sanitised.. yet them two losers sit around at home doing duck all yet can’t even clean up after their dogs. It’s obviously more than a days worth as well. She’s happy to sit out there eating her lunch surrounding by it whilst Connor prances round it like a div.
So lazy, so vile 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she using the playroom?? She’s clearly just made it for herself, as another room to lounge around in. I thought it was a room for the baby. So why are the dogs lying on the sofa in there with her watching films? Can they not just do that in the living room

Reactions: 22
Wonder if there will be a TGIF post today after such a busy hard working week for the pair of them, must be tough sitting out in the garden and doing nothing all week

Reactions: 16
my friend at 18 weeks, elles natural bump will be like this. the rest is definitely bloat/posing. although every women’s bump is different we’ve seen the obvious editing.
She look's fab, wow!!

TBH I think Elle has just put on chub aswell...She's literally cradling her gut in her new thumbnail lol if she didn't edit her pics she wouldn't piss me off

Reactions: 9
She look's fab, wow!!

TBH I think Elle has just put on chub aswell...She's literally cradling her gut in her new thumbnail lol if she didn't edit her pics she wouldn't piss me off
oh 100%. but i also think a lot of the weight shes ‘gained’ during pregnancy was already there. she’s only just showing it and writing it off as pregnancy weight 😉 don’t know why she doesn’t just own it.

Reactions: 12
It’s been 3 hours and Con still hasn’t posted his top 5 tiktoks😂😂😂😂
Might have realised they all feature teenage girls like his usual Internet favourites and is trying to find some others before we call him out for being a perv

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.