Elise sheree- calling out greedy mum vloggers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Elise’s latest you tube vlog, recommended watch from this Aussie mum vlogger. She is one of my fave vloggers. She mentions lots of the mum vloggers just don’t show real life and no authenticity just are greedy

She likes or at least acts like she likes them, a lot of the greedy/fake ones though. Like Ash Jackson, Liza Prideaux, Anna Saccone and Meldrum she said she loves still, so who does she actually mean isn’t showing real life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone know where she’s gone again? Just thought about her the other day and noticed she hasn’t uploaded in months again! Her new baby must be nearly due by now?

She doesn’t do you tube anymore. She does Instagram and had a podcast coming soon

Reactions: 1
They got some designer dog had it for like a week, then obviously got rid of it. Ugh makes me sick, I don’t see this podcast thing lasting long either.

I don’t really watch her instagram much anymore . I cant believe they got rid of the puppy! who thinks getting a puppy just before you have a baby is a good idea, they are both a lot of work and need all your attention.

I don’t really watch her instagram much anymore . I cant believe they got rid of the puppy! who thinks getting a puppy just before you have a baby is a good idea, they are both a lot of work and need all your attention.
In her stories they just had the dog in the garage and said it was just going to “live outside” like I’m glad they didn’t keep it if that was the case. It was probably crying non stop being alone all the time. I can’t believe people in 2020 think you can just have a dog and do the bare minimum, let alone a 8 week or so puppy.