Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq has been dishonest and lies about many things. One of the big lies is that she’s a practicing lawyer while she has never practiced law. She’s been selling jewelry and reselling scarves at extortionate prices without allowing returns. She blocks anyone questioning her and deletes any comments that in the slightest offends her.

Recently Elle tried to capitalize on the pandemic by advertising her jewelry business by falsely claiming that she is local to Seattle and uses local resources. This made the gossipers (and former subscribers) very angry and called her out on it.

Links:

https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

https://elleflorence.com/

Reactions: 1
Welcome to the new Elle Florence gossip site! Gossip away!!!

Screenshot_2020-05-05 Grand Margarita Happy Hour w Elle - YouTube.png

When you are not posing for instagram. This is what you look like in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Longtime lurker here ... I‘ve watched Elle off and on for years and at first I enjoyed her content - it was a bit different and it was refreshing to see someone with a professional job, especially a lawyer because I’m a lawyer too (well, a real one, with 23 years experience) and I was interested to see how a lawyer in Canada lived. Then, after a while, things didn’t add up (1) the long lunch breaks when she hasn’t been working that long - I can do that now but I have my own clients and I don’t report to anyone in terms of my day to day work but junior/mid-level lawyers wouldn’t dream of having extended lunch breaks, except for special occasions. And even though I’ve earned the right to do it as a senior lawyer, I tend not to because it‘s a bad example to the juniors
(2) the mountain of shopping ... how does she afford it all? I’m on a VERY good salary but I can’t afford all those clothes and bags and shoes and $500 bedlinen
(3) her claim of being a Professor - it may be different terminology in Canada, but in Australia a “Professor” is a very senior academic.
I don’t even know why I watch anymore. It’s such a train wreck. Maybe that’s why.

Reactions: 7
Part of me wishes that Rick would come back for entertainment value. But also not. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone. I’m a young professional (29 yo, finance VP, masters and bachelors in an engineering field) so when I first discovered Elle from a “Girlboss” vlog that was suggested in my YouTube feed, I was enthralled that I finally found someone I could relate to. I wanted to dress like her and emulate her success... until I realized it was all a facade. As a rising leader in my company, I work 12-hr days (it’s been more like 16 hrs during COVID and the SBA PPP pivot) and would never imagine going shopping during my allotted lunch hour, even though I work downtown near a very posh shopping district. I spend that hour networking or catching up on work. So when I left a comment on a video asking her how she manages to balance her work/life so well, the comment was promptly deleted — I had to log out and go back into her video just to check because it was so unreasonable! It was a genuine question that even bordered on complimentary of her ability to manage her time so well, but since it questioned her in the slightest, she deleted and BLOCKED my YouTube account. From there I started researching and found Guru Gossiper. Apparently I’m not the only one with this experience — there is a common denominator here, and she reeks of 3-day unwashed hair, Soleil Blanc, and DESPERATION.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she claimed she was a professor in multiple videos, even in her first live video? She's insufferable because she acts like she's perfect

The fact that she's gone through three men in six months is insane! Rick, Dean, Jason, who's next?

PS there is an MFDA document with her name and it's spelled Eleanor so we should add that spelling in case that's how she spells it for employers. My guess is she spells it differently so she never gets caught for being a fraud

Last edited:
She posted this reply on yt. Seems she doesn’t plan a return to Vancouver, I wonder if that means her mother sold her house there? If she sold w the idea that Rick was gonna marry Elle, Ginete is not much brighter than her daughter... whatever wealth she’s got it’s definitely inherited, neither knows how to make a living on their own. I think Elle mentioned her grandmother having her own cosmetics store in Europe. Add to that whatever real estate the family owned in Europe and I think the money are generational wealth from Ginete’s family.

Attachments

I do not know what to believe anymore,because over at Guru Gossip it seems that they have been spreading false rumors and over exaggerating a bit....BUT what I do know for sure is that Elle is pretentious.Though,this is not reason enough to distort her reputation.
What are the false rumors? And what reputation? Elle's been dumped by Chris, Joe, SS, quit her job and moved to armpit America for Rick and then got dumped by him too. She then dated Dean (saw them out on a date before lockdown) and then got dumped by him too from the looks of social media. She has no job, lies about being a local business supporting local family owned companies, and is in Seattle for what? Absolutely no reason. So please explain what amazing reputation GG distorted??

She posted this reply on yt. Seems she doesn’t plan a return to Vancouver, I wonder if that means her mother sold her house there? If she sold w the idea that Rick was gonna marry Elle, Ginete is not much brighter than her daughter... whatever wealth she’s got it’s definitely inherited, neither knows how to make a living on their own. I think Elle mentioned her grandmother having her own cosmetics store in Europe. Add to that whatever real estate the family owned in Europe and I think the money are generational wealth from Ginete’s family.
My theory is that Elle's mom never bought a house but was leasing for the sole purpose of being close to Elle when she was planning her future engagement with Joe...when that fell through she ended her lease and sent her crappy furniture to Florida with Elle (when she mentioned her heirloom furniture in Instagram) a

Last edited:
1 person was claiming as if she knew for a fact on the latest posts that ELLE tried to steal a friends boyfriend...then retracts and says "its just a rumour." Then...many of them have been posting that Elles friends no longer follower her on her instagram account...then someone came with receipts and said wait a minute..her friends are still following her and they said "oops,my bad."Then...they are posting false reddit posts about Elle which clearly is made up..(I am sure its from someone who frequently posts on guru gossip.)Lastly,they are claiming that Elle does not really make her jewelry but instead is a reseller from Alibaba...BUT Elle has shown proof on her videos that she indeed does make the jewelry she sells.Elle is clearly also a Seattle local...she has shown proof that she has moved there and must also be purchasing supplies from local business shops.
She shipped all her materials from Vancouver to FL then she shipped them to Seattle, pearls don't grow in the cold waters of Seattle so where is she supposed to locally source those???

She's renting month to month without most of her junk. Once she signs a real rent and moves her tit get her license and a job she'll be local. She initially went there saying she's only be staying for a month, she's out of there as soon as she finds a man elsewhere

1 person was claiming as if she knew for a fact on the latest posts that ELLE tried to steal a friends boyfriend...then retracts and says "its just a rumour." Then...many of them have been posting that Elles friends no longer follower her on her instagram account...then someone came with receipts and said wait a minute..her friends are still following her and they said "oops,my bad."Then...they are posting false reddit posts about Elle which clearly is made up..(I am sure its from someone who frequently posts on guru gossip.)Then they are claiming that Elle does not really make her jewelry but instead is a reseller from Alibaba...BUT Elle has shown proof on her videos that she indeed does make the jewelry she sells.Lastly,they are saying that Elle is not a local to Seattle but she has shown proof that she has indeed moved there and there for must also be purchasing supplies from local business shops.
??????? Are you serious? Hi Elle. The poster claimed it was a rumor from the get go. She doesn't have a lease and her Nouveau Pearl business is still licensed to Florida. Her pearls are definitely imported because she has NEVER mentioned she buys from a place in Seattle. We never claimed she resold Alibaba pearls, but that she sourced her material there. This witch, I can confirm from my network in Seattle, was very much active on dating apps. Please prove to me that Elle lives in Seattle and her business is local.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever heard her claim she is a professor,because I never have(JUST CURIOUS.)
"Im a fLoRiDa BaSEd LaW PrOfeSsOR"

Look..I am pretty sure she is buying supplies for her jewelry line in Seattle shops(maybe not just pearls)but the wiring,tools,the metals,etc...

Please do not be offended,I just want to know facts(not twisted assumptions.)Which seems to be going on over there on gossip guru.It looks like they have been caught...thats why they stopped posting over there.
Pretty sure her wire, silk strings and etc are all imported from Asia. There is not a single store near her that sells such materials and I doubt she's paying premium on Amazon for them. Shes been shipping her tools from Florida to Hawaii and then seattle. Please get your facts straight before claiming she's buying local materials/tools. Don't write out "I'm pretty sure" unless you have the receipts or know for a fact if you're here to know the facts. Saying she sources her tools and material in Seattle without knowing actually is "twisted assumptions"

Daily Hive post
"All material" lmao ok

Here is Elle lying about her local business even though it's licensed in Winter Haven Florida. We all know Elle embellishes truths. Notice she's neverrrr claimed herself that it's locally sourced?

Attachments

Last edited:
Look..I am pretty sure she is buying supplies for her jewelry line in Seattle shops(maybe not just pearls)but the wiring,tools,the metals,etc...

Please do not be offended,I just want to know facts(not twisted assumptions.)Which seems to be going on over there on gossip guru.It looks like they have been caught...thats why they stopped posting over there.
She’s buying those crappy pearls and metal wires on alibaba. Then she assembles them w her tools and calls herself a jewelry designer lmao. She’s had the same tit supplies well before she moved to Seattle and she ships them w her whenever the wind blows her. These things are pretty evident for anyone w half a brain, and the same materials can be found for sale on alibaba.

How could you ever possibly know for sure that Elle gets her material from Alibaba.I have personaly purchased several pieces of jewelry from Alibaba and Ali-express and its mostly of extremely inferior quality....its like gumball machine quality.For the price point of her jewelry the quality must be good or else she would not be able to sell them as luxury pieces.She must be buying good quality materials.Trust me,Alibaba jewelry is utter trash.
I have purchased from Nouveau Pearl and Alibaba and Taobao and her pearls were the same quality. Have you purchased Nouveau Pearl? Her necklace literally broke after three wears and she refused to give me a refund. But okay, choose to believe her $400 necklace is actually worth it because it's priced that high and not because she's a scam artist. Why are you even on a gossip page if you're an Elle fan?

And no comment on me proving that the scam artist claimed she was a lawyer???

I just want to know facts(not twisted assumptions.)Which seems to be going on over there on gossip guru.It looks like they have been caught...thats why they stopped posting over there.
NOT TRUE! Perhaps YOU shouldn’t be twisting and assuming. I requested a mod to an open account here because the guru gossip site is often extremely slow or down.

How could you ever possibly know for sure that Elle gets her material from Alibaba.I have personaly purchased several pieces of jewelry from Alibaba and Ali-express and its mostly of extremely inferior quality....its like gumball machine quality.For the price point of her jewelry the quality must be good or else she would not be able to sell them as luxury pieces.She must be buying good quality materials.Trust me,Alibaba jewelry is utter trash.
Hello Elle!!!

You are also saying pretty sure she bought her items from here or there...you see? theres just way too many assumptions going on.Truth be told..we should not believe everything we hear or read.At least,thats what I am realizing.
I never said pretty sure. I took them both to Bainbridge a local jewelry store that sells mikimoto and Rolex where I was having my watch serviced and they said the pearls were both extremely low quality. They assumed came from the same designer. So there you go. If you have no gossip to add please leave :) you're not wanted here

You are also saying pretty sure she bought her items from here or there...you see? theres just way too many assumptions going on.Truth be told..we should not believe everything we hear or read.At least,thats what I am realizing.
So why would you trust what Elle tells you? Just bc she has a YouTube channel doesn't mean she's telling the truth. If you were half as critical about the contradicting stuff she says you'd see at least what we suspect seems likely? Ok maybe they aren't aliaexpress pearls but they are the same quality don't care where she buys them they aren't pearls worth that price.

I am not an Elle fan...I just find her entertaining..Like I said before she is pretentious but does not mean I hate the girl..MUST I dislike her to be on a gossip site????
Then why are you on a gossip site if you don't like the gossip?

And no comment on her claiming she's a professor of law?

So now I am understanding...to be able to fit in here,I must contribute with false rumors and slander,okay I get it.

I was truly believing alot of what was being said on guru gossip about Elle,and now I resent it.
When did we create false rumors and slander? Why don't you buy her pearls and tell me about the quality since you don't believe me.

And still no comments on me proving to you that Elle lied and said she was a professor of law?

You're not worth my time if you're dumb enough to believe Elle's lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.