Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really hunkering down on that “Local to Seattle” tag line now 🙄
When she says "apprenticed at a jeweler," does she mean her first job was at Claire's at the mall? Just seeking some clarification here, since we all know she casts a wide net when it comes to job descriptions and definitions...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s really hunkering down on that “Local to Seattle” tag line now 🙄
Is this her personal/professional LinkedIn? So is she dropping any aspiration of working in law ever again?

Also just watching the live stream and I am loving the way she's playing off not answering questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When did she apprentice at a jeweler? And why isn’t that “work/apprenticeship” experience on her LI page? 😂
In some really old videos before she even started selling jewelery, she did mention doing some sort of job shadow in high school with a jeweler. It doesn't sound like a formal job, but more of a casual thing where she maybe spent a few afternoons at the shop or something. I don't think she's lying about that.

I don't like Elle and think her jewelry line is a total scam, but longtime viewers will know she's always has a thing for making her own jewelery. So it's not like the pearl line popped up overnight. She had a line before of kinda hippie necklaces called Precious Rashkua or something.

Is this her personal/professional LinkedIn? So is she dropping any aspiration of working in law ever again?

Also just watching the live stream and I am loving the way she's playing off not answering questions.
Elle created a second Linkedin for her jewelry line under "Elle Florence", not her real name

In some really old videos before she even started selling jewelery, she did mention doing some sort of job shadow in high school with a jeweler. It doesn't sound like a formal job, but more of a casual thing where she maybe spent a few afternoons at the shop or something. I don't think she's lying about that.

I don't like Elle and think her jewelry line is a total scam, but longtime viewers will know she's always has a thing for making her own jewelery. So it's not like the pearl line popped up overnight. She had a line before of kinda hippie necklaces called Precious Rashkua or something.
It was called Precious Raksha. I think there was a promotional video early in her YT channel uploads but I haven’t looked to see if it’s still there.

Eleanor is looking distinctly orange in the thumbnail for her latest video. Excessive self-tanning lotion + contouring to try to look more "sculpted?" :ROFLMAO:

If anything these videos of her making jewellery makes it look so bad like a kid makes them, shows how there is very little skill.

Reactions: 4
Thanks guys!

New additions in teal.

EVERYONEELLE FLORENCECONTRIBUTOR
Anything ending with a periodEnds with a question mark
BookBuck
Broccoli rabeBroccoli rah-bay@LuvYoutube
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
ChristmasGuhhhh-rith-muth
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
ClassicClawssic@Sheepsmeadow
CognacKahn-yak@202leda
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
Eat?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!
GenreJAH-er
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
KhakiCocky@drewberry_moore
LeisureLEH-sure
Louis VuittonL’WEEEEE WeeTAH
MochaMah-kah@ChitterChatter94
Neiman MarcusNighman Marcus
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds, etc.)
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
ProducePraw-duce@Goober01
QuickKoo-WECK
Raspberry (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)Razz-bree (straw-bree, black-bree, etc.)
Regularly (similarly, particularly, etc.)Regu-LAIR-uh-lee (simi-LAIR-uh-lee, particu-LAIR-uh-lee, etc.)
RoseHose
Rouge Pur CoutureHoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
SalmonSaLLL-mon@ChitterChatter94
TipTepp
In her latest stream:
Couriers = Core-iers

How can she not pronounce this word properly and why hasn’t anyone in her life corrected her mispronunciations?

• Haha
In her latest stream:
Couriers = Core-iers

How can she not pronounce this word properly and why hasn’t anyone in her life corrected her mispronunciations?
For some reason this just reminded me of Ramona Singer from RHONY and how she pronounces reggae = reg-gay 😂

Re: Donations. I figured the amounts from jewelry sales was already included on the nurses house page. For instance, there are a few in the exact amount of $26.37 and $52.44, seems like a weird amount if it were a direct donation?

• Haha
If that’s the case and it is just the odd amounts she made six sales. Guess this scam crashed and burned as fast as her relationships do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that’s the case and it is just the odd amounts she made six sales. Guess this scam crashed and burned as fast as her relationships do.
The odd amounts are strange, indeed. I thought though that these were only the direct donations and those that come from sales are entirely separate? Could the odd amounts possibly have to do with donations in CAD or some other currency?

For some reason this just reminded me of Ramona Singer from RHONY and how she pronounces reggae = reg-gay 😂

Re: Donations. I figured the amounts from jewelry sales was already included on the nurses house page. For instance, there are a few in the exact amount of $26.37 and $52.44, seems like a weird amount if it were a direct donation?

These are direct donations and the weird amounts are from an extra fee that you can elect to pay so that 100% of the donation goes to Nurses House, which is why some are the random amounts but others aren't. 4.28% + 30 cents it says so that would be the random 26.37

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 4.17.07 PM.png

Curious to see how much she ends up donating from her sales though. I think getting magic links involved is the only way she will be able to officially reach her 3000 goal though and thats probably why that ended up happening this late in the game.

Thanks guys!

New additions in teal.

BookBuck
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
CognacKahn-yak@202leda
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
GenreJAH-er
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
LeisureLEH-sure
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds, etc.)
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
QuickKoo-WECK
Raspberry (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)Razz-bree (straw-bree, black-bree, etc.)
Regularly (similarly, particularly, etc.)Regu-LAIR-uh-lee (simi-LAIR-uh-lee, particu-LAIR-uh-lee, etc.)
RoseHose
TipTepp
Chamomile/Cama-mile

These are direct donations and the weird amounts are from an extra fee that you can elect to pay so that 100% of the donation goes to Nurses House, which is why some are the random amounts but others aren't. 4.28% + 30 cents it says so that would be the random 26.37

View attachment 139622

Curious to see how much she ends up donating from her sales though. I think getting magic links involved is the only way she will be able to officially reach her 3000 goal though and thats probably why that ended up happening this late in the game.
Ahhh, thank you so much for looking into this!

BangsBehhhhngs@Maiiam
BookBuck
ChamomileCamuh-mai-ul@Goober01
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
ClaspClawsp@poshspice88
CognacKahn-yak@202leda
CookCock
CourierCore-ier@hime89
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
Elie TahariElie Tuh-hairy@CanadaGirl
FocacciaFuh-catch-uh@LuvYoutube
GenreJAH-er
GnocchiNee-yaw-kee
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
LeisureLEH-sure
MirrorMee-her@HeidiH
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, fancy, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds, founcy, etc.)
ParmesanParmezahhhn@aol
PatentPaytent
PhotogenicPhoto-jeen-ic@aol
PlaidPlayed@aol
Poke bowlPoh-kee bowl@aol
QuickKoo-WECK
RisottoRizahhhhdo@aol
RomanticRomanti-cull@aol
RoseHose
SolderSaul-der@poshspice88
SparseSpairse@fennecfennec
TipTepp

Thanks all! New additions in bold.

Elle Florence Wiki

Since I fully expect Elle or more Veras to go in and delete everything, I urge any contributors to post their edits here as well, to prevent losing any valuable information. I'll keep posting Rosetta Stone updates here as well as the Wiki from here on out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
BangsBehhhhngs@Maiiam
BookBuck
ChamomileCamuh-mai-ul@Goober01
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
ClaspClawsp@poshspice88
CognacKahn-yak@202leda
CookCock
CourierCore-ier@hime89
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
Elie TahariElie Tuh-hairy@CanadaGirl
FocacciaFuh-catch-uh@LuvYoutube
GenreJAH-er
GnocchiNee-yaw-kee
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
LeisureLEH-sure
MirrorMee-her@HeidiH
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, fancy, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds, founcy, etc.)
ParmesanParmezahhhn@aol
PatentPaytent
PhotogenicPhoto-jeen-ic@aol
PlaidPlayed@aol
Poke bowlPoh-kee bowl@aol
QuickKoo-WECK
RisottoRizahhhhdo@aol
RomanticRomanti-cull@aol
RoseHose
SolderSaul-der@poshspice88
SparseSpairse@fennecfennec
TipTepp

Thanks all! New additions in bold.

Elle Florence Wiki

Since I fully expect Elle or more Veras to go in and delete everything, I urge any contributors to post their edits here as well, to prevent losing any valuable information. I'll keep posting Rosetta Stone updates here as well as the Wiki from here on out.
I always get such a good chuckle out of this list 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.