Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand these new Londoners who move here with tons of money but then decide to live in overpriced flats in these soulless areas. She could literally have moved to actual nice areas like Kensington, Chelsea, Notting Hill, Hampstead, Fulham, Angel, Clapham etc. for the same price if not cheaper.

I know the area she lives in and it’s a dull corporate area, full of office buildings and a large Asda. That’s literally it, it’s a notoriously dead area to live in. You’re paying city prices but get none of the benefits of living in a city.

The flat developers in the area are profiting from those (mainly international students) who are clueless and don’t know much about the city- Eleanor included.

Reactions: 10
I'm a real true crime addict and have watched most of these people. What annoys me about EN is that she ad-libs details into cases, which she can't possibly know e.g. she will say how the person was feeling. I also hate it when she says "I don't know" regarding fairly obvious things because she could just Google it. Lately, she seems to be covering stories others have done but her titles are so different that you don't realise until you start watching. I gathered that her viewers must be very young because anyone else wouldn't appreciate the laziness and click-baiting.

Reactions: 22
Lmao. If it’s not for entertainment Eleanor and you’re trying to tell the victim’s truths, why the clickbait titles?
ED7E73FA-5B7D-46E5-A78F-45865480D78D.jpeg
E168CC71-CC7B-46C1-B227-7016E70E91EF.jpeg
D63CBCCC-0730-404F-9E9D-BD70AE60C2D3.jpeg

Reactions: 17
clearly hit a nerve there lol
Lol stfu Eleanor. Look at Stephanie Harlowe for example, she uploads hour+ long videos doing deep dives into cases. Granted she does split some of them up but usually when they run for well over an hour and more often than not they're older cases which she approaches sensitively. EN on the other hand splits them up by like 30 mins each which is ridiculous and worst of all she sensationalises them. And what education exactly? If my friend or relative was brutally murdered and she put up a video about their case with a clickbait title like that, I'd be fuming, hurt and disgusted. If she wanted to educate then why not do current, unsolved cases? and/or missing people? I know I said Kendall isn't much better but she at least does that and gives the friends/relatives a platform. a lot of people think true crime buffs are in it for the "entertainment" aspect and people like EN don't help that stereotype. so done with her

Reactions: 14
I do actually like Eleanor lol but Stephanie Harlowe is without a doubt the best in the YouTube true crime world.

Anyway just came to put my hunch in writing - i have a feeling she's had weight loss surgery. I feel she's looking a lot slimmer in the face and a few weeks ago there was a tweet about how she can only eat soft foods due to a "stomach problem" or something. Anyway if she has I'm happy for her, if not still happy for her!

Reactions: 7
clearly hit a nerve there lol
“sorry i can’t fit it into a 40 min vid” but for months and and months up until about 6 months ago she would post videos way over an hour? seems like a blatant excuse to me. why can’t you make vids over 40 mins?

Reactions: 16
“sorry i can’t fit it into a 40 min vid” but for months and and months up until about 6 months ago she would post videos way over an hour? seems like a blatant excuse to me. why can’t you make vids over 40 mins?
It’s common for crime youtubers to have videos 1 hour +. She just wants money it’s so obvious - that and she’s lazy so by splitting it it seems like she does more when she doesn’t.

Reactions: 9
I do actually like Eleanor lol but Stephanie Harlowe is without a doubt the best in the YouTube true crime world.

Anyway just came to put my hunch in writing - i have a feeling she's had weight loss surgery. I feel she's looking a lot slimmer in the face and a few weeks ago there was a tweet about how she can only eat soft foods due to a "stomach problem" or something. Anyway if she has I'm happy for her, if not still happy for her!
probably because she blatantly gave away her exact location down to not only the apartment block she lives in but also the exact apartment. so stupid lmao

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad this thread exists. I watch her when I want something basic and dumb.

- Lazy content that I often find disrespectful to the victim.

- Ad after ad. It’s always for tit games nobody would ever play. Can’t believe she claims to use function of beauty. Might work for your crappy thin hair love but not mine x

- Sick of these normie witches ruining the VPN hack. “iT uNlOcKs AmErICaN nEtFlIx” well it did before you bunch of cunts started telling everyone on your basic witch channels. Years before you even left school babe x

- How the duck does this witch afford to live in London. Her job is reading crap off Wikipedia for a living. I want to live back in London with my family 😢 YES I am jealous of that only.

I thought that too. She’s still big I reckon but her face is a lot slimmer !

I don’t understand these new Londoners who move here with tons of money but then decide to live in overpriced flats in these soulless areas. She could literally have moved to actual nice areas like Kensington, Chelsea, Notting Hill, Hampstead, Fulham, Angel, Clapham etc. for the same price if not cheaper.

I know the area she lives in and it’s a dull corporate area, full of office buildings and a large Asda. That’s literally it, it’s a notoriously dead area to live in. You’re paying city prices but get none of the benefits of living in a city.

The flat developers in the area are profiting from those (mainly international students) who are clueless and don’t know much about the city- Eleanor included.
Does she live in Island Gardens then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i noticed she deleted her apartment tour video, anyone know why?
I don’t know if this is why but it was EXTREMELY easy to find out her exact location. Shots from the balcony to a badly blurred out recognisable and google-able building. Not surprised she deleted it, but I don’t know how she thought it was okay to post.

Reactions: 3
Another two part video yesterday, it’s genuinely ridiculous at this stage. I really don’t understand why she can’t label them as part one and part two either, instead she gives them completely unrelated titles and thumbnails. I’ve watched her for as long as she’s been making true crime videos and do like having her on as background noise while I work but the blatant money grabbing as of late has really started to put me off.

Reactions: 15
I really like her. I am from Yorkshire, so nice to listen to her accent. I do agree she doesn't go as in-depth as a lot of other crime channels though.

Reactions: 4
I actually just searched the case up myself and read the end of it on Wikipedia. Why did she make out like it was the husband who killed her 😐

Reactions: 2
is it really necessary for her to put blood splatters on the thumbnails? particularly on a video like her recent one about the 2 babies and a child who were killed?

just seen she’s added ‘part 2’ at the end of the case about the ‘haircut killer’ looks like she’s taking in our comments lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
omg this is ridiculous. her video from last night i could have sworn had some distasteful name, something like “THE ___ MURDER” it was definitely something trying to be catchy for the £.

just seen it’s now called “the tragic murder of ciara grimes” and i am sureeee it wasn’t called that last night.

how is nobody seeing through her bs

Reactions: 3
omg this is ridiculous. her video from last night i could have sworn had some distasteful name, something like “THE ___ MURDER” it was definitely something trying to be catchy for the £.

just seen it’s now called “the tragic murder of ciara grimes” and i am sureeee it wasn’t called that last night.

how is nobody seeing through her bs
I’ve still got it open from when I was watching it this morning and it was called the house party murder. She changed it!
8E82A139-0C17-477C-B61C-EB40953232E8.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.