Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how hard the FL exam is, but I'm from Ohio and based on where Rick is from, I suspect his highschool wasn't very good. Ohio public schools are supposed to be really good but when I went to college I was shocked by the number of kids who were supposedly valedictorian who were awful at studying. I went to a competitive highschool in Ohio so I think there is a definite gap there. OSU's law school has a 93 percent pass rate for the bar so I suspect the failing is def on Rick and his own skills and not his education. I've heard from other sources that FL schools and colleges aren't as good compared to Ohio schools but I've mostly heard that from educators so I'm not sure if that's still true (also I went to osu for two degrees and they do like to toot their own horn so not sure how objective that info is)
I think Rick is originally from Wooster. I don’t know much about Wooster, but I know it ain’t no Olentangy/Dublin. My coworker’s step-son goes to a public high school in Dublin, and it’s basically a public prep-school where a good chunk of the graduating class this year is headed off to an Ivy in the fall. The remaining majority go to OSU, which is a great school. Rick may have been a book-smart kid near the top of his underperforming high school, and thought that because he did better than his local peers he would excel at OSU. But a ton of those OSU students, like you said, went to very competitive high schools, and he probably wasn’t cut out for that new paradigm.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I never thought Elle could meet her match ever, but Rick is literally 10 times the blowhard she is. It was bizarre.
I’m still surprised to this day that they broke up. They’re two sides of the same coin.

I think proposing to Elle after a few weeks requires a cocktail consisting of a little bit of all of these.
I wouldn’t put it past Elle to be the first one to bring up the idea of marriage when she and Rick first started dating. “What? Marriage? And you’d propose with a ring? *swoons*”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still surprised to this day that they broke up. They’re two sides of the same coin.
I think they are very similar as well. Dickie was bragging about how he's spent some time in Italy and was using a terrible Italian accent for certain words, and didn't he say something like "the keys to a luxury European vehicle" while gesturing wildly with his car keys in one of his videos? I feel like he also brought up the Vancouver Club in a video after him and Smelle split. He's not as hippie and granola as he pretends to be, and I suspect it's one of the reasons he slid into Eleanor's DMs. He likes the idea of a much younger wife with heavy makeup and ugly Chanel (the brand is the important part) who pretends to be "clawssy." Eleanor Lecocq's mediocre luxury collection and below average looks (she was Chris/troll level before all the plastic surgery) without makeup would be totally ignored in a place like California or New York or even Miami but in middle of nowhere Florida, she probably makes Rick look like a catch. She's like the poor man's version of a trophy wife. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Rick is originally from Wooster. I don’t know much about Wooster, but I know it ain’t no Olentangy/Dublin. My coworker’s step-son goes to a public high school in Dublin, and it’s basically a public prep-school where a good chunk of the graduating class this year is headed off to an Ivy in the fall. The remaining majority go to OSU, which is a great school. Rick may have been a book-smart kid near the top of his underperforming high school, and thought that because he did better than his local peers he would excel at OSU. But a ton of those OSU students, like you said, went to very competitive high schools, and he probably wasn’t cut out for that new paradigm.
S
I agree with you some of my parents OSU friends lived in Wooster and at least one of their kids dropped out of osu bc it was too hard, my parents friends who had kids in schools in North East Ohio like where I went did just fine at OSU (college prep level like Dublin/olentangy) . Obviously that's just from a small sample, but based on that and other kids I met at school I think that's very much Rick's situation.

Reactions: 7
I think they are very similar as well. Dickie was bragging about how he's spent some time in Italy and was using a terrible Italian accent for certain words, and didn't he say something like "the keys to a luxury European vehicle" while gesturing wildly with his car keys in one of his videos? I feel like he also brought up the Vancouver Club in a video after him and Smelle split. He's not as hippie and granola as he pretends to be, and I suspect it's one of the reasons he slid into Eleanor's DMs. He likes the idea of a much younger wife with heavy makeup and ugly Chanel (the brand is the important part) who pretends to be "clawssy." Eleanor Lecocq's mediocre luxury collection and below average looks (she was Chris/troll level before all the plastic surgery) without makeup would be totally ignored in a place like California or New York or even Miami but in middle of nowhere Florida, she probably makes Rick look like a catch. She's like the poor man's version of a trophy wife. :ROFLMAO:
LMAO yes he said “FEH RAAA RIII” in the most obnoxious, fake, OTT Italian accent *cringe*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You guys, do we think that Elle proposed to Rick? He just seems so thick and cheap that I somehow don’t think he’d do it. Think about it, why propose after such a short amount of time together, and then dump her months later?They could have discussed it, Elle could have proposed to him by buying her self the ring (lol) and that’s why he seemed so fine after the engagement ended. It could also explain why Elle seems to deny the whole existence of the rickets as she’s ashamed she proposed AND for dumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys, do we think that Elle proposed to Rick? He just seems so thick and cheap that I somehow don’t think he’d do it. Think about it, why propose after such a short amount of time together, and then dump her months later?They could have discussed it, Elle could have proposed to him by buying her self the ring (lol) and that’s why he seemed so fine after the engagement ended. It could also explain why Elle seems to deny the whole existence of the rickets as she’s ashamed she proposed AND for dumped.
I'm would wager she pushed him to make it happen, but if Elle had any creative control over that engagement, the ring would have been a LOT different.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm would wager she pushed him to make it happen, but if Elle had any creative control over that engagement, the ring would have been a LOT different.
I agree with you, but I think she may have sabotaged her chances at getting the diamond of her dreams - the one shown on the finger below:
View attachment 388796

Elle: “You know, I’m NOT like other girls. I’m the type of girl who wants a UNIQUE engagement ring, not one of those ubiquitous princess-cut 2 ct diamond rings you see everywhere.”

Rick: *Files this information away into his simple, idiotic, granola mind.*

Elle: Brings up marriage whenever possible. “I really hate living across the continent from you and not getting to fall asleep in your arms every night. But I really don’t think we should move in together unless we’re really committed, you knowwwww?”

“Won’t it be so nice when we’re living together and you can come home to a home-cooked meal thoughtfully prepared by me every night? But that seems so far in the distant future unless we really get serious about moving in together and on to the next step.”

“It’s been so great traveling with you to all these exotic places (NOLA) and falling asleep in your arms every night. I can’t wait for this to be permanent. I really think we were meant to be, don’t you?”

“Wreck (I recently watched her #GIRLBOSS VANCOUVER VISIT VLOG from Sept 9, 2019 and this is how she pronounces “Rick”), I need to seriously think about if I’m going to renew the lease at my Vancouver apartment soon. It just doesn’t make sense to be paying for two separate places if we’re going to be getting more serious, don’t you agree? But I’ve also had some negative experiences with moving in with guys who weren’t serious and ended up breaking my heart and leaving me unprotected. I’m more cautious now, so I can’t move forward without an indication from you that we’re serious.”

Rick: *She will give me sex and cook for me every night if we live together.*

*She will not move in with me unless I propose. Okey dokey.*

*She is out of my league yet still wants me.*

*She wants non-traditional ring. Can’t afford Royal Engagement Ring. Will buy colored gemstone ring. Lucky me, can spend fraction of price of traditional princess ring. This yellow color is not traditional. I win big prize.*

Cut to the photoshopped engagement on hill.
Elle moves in with her fiancé, the LOVE OF HER LIFE, and gets everything she’s ever wanted. Until he switches on the one bare lightbulb and the Abraham Lincoln portrait is staring down her low-cut shirt in the dining room, while Rick bobs his head maniacally from the living room dad recliner some neighbor put on the curb and he dragged home, while loudly mansplaining Jeopardy Questions to her.

I still think Elle suddenly saw Rick for the creepy perv he actually is, and realized she can do much better (In HER mind. I personally think they’re a match made in heaven).
Rick is just as insufferable, smelly, superior, and as big an imposter (he and she call him an Attorney and Law Professor...) as she is, and he defended all the victimy tit she claimed she suffered in her lifetime, and he called her gracious and brave in his Guru Gossiper infiltration. He saw absolutely nothing wrong with her behavior or lies. Plus she spread her legs for him and made him a mac and cheese that evoked in him a Lebanese philosopher’s ethos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree with you, but I think she may have sabotaged her chances at getting the diamond of her dreams - the one shown on the finger below:
View attachment 388796

Elle: “You know, I’m NOT like other girls. I’m the type of girl who wants a UNIQUE engagement ring, not one of those ubiquitous princess-cut 2 ct diamond rings you see everywhere.”

Elle: Brings up marriage whenever possible. “I really hate living across the continent from you and not getting to fall asleep in your arms every night. But I really don’t think we should move in together unless we’re really committed, you knowwwww?”

“Won’t it be so nice when we’re living together and you can come home to a home-cooked meal thoughtfully prepared by me every night? But that seems so far in the distant future unless we really get serious about moving in together and on to the next step.”

“It’s been so great traveling with you to all these exotic places (NOLA) and falling asleep in your arms every night. I can’t wait for this to be permanent. I really think we were meant to be, don’t you?”

“Wreck (I recently watched her #GIRLBOSS VANCOUVER VISIT VLOG from Sept 9, 2019 and this is how she pronounces “Rick”), I need to seriously think about if I’m going to renew the lease at my Vancouver apartment soon. It just doesn’t make sense to be paying for two separate places if we’re going to be getting more serious, don’t you agree? But I’ve also had some negative experiences with moving in with guys who weren’t serious and ended up breaking my heart and leaving me unprotected. I’m more cautious now, so I can’t move forward without an indication from you that we’re serious.”

*She wants non-traditional ring. Can’t afford Royal Engagement Ring. Will buy colored gemstone ring. Lucky me, can spend fraction of price of traditional princess ring. This yellow color is not traditional. I win big prize.*

Elle moves in with her fiancé, the LOVE OF HER LIFE, and gets everything she’s ever wanted. Until he switches on the one bare lightbulb and the Abraham Lincoln portrait is staring down her low-cut shirt in the dining room, while Rick bobs his head maniacally from the living room dad recliner some neighbor put on the curb and he dragged home, while loudly mansplaining Jeopardy Questions to her.

I still think Elle suddenly saw Rick for the creepy perv he actually is, and realized she can do much better (In HER mind. I personally think they’re a match made in heaven).
Rick is just as insufferable, smelly, superior, and as big an imposter (he and she call him an Attorney and Law Professor...) as she is, and he defended all the victimy tit she claimed she suffered in her lifetime, and he called her gracious and brave in his Guru Gossiper infiltration. He saw absolutely nothing wrong with her behavior or lies. Plus she spread her legs for him and made him a mac and cheese that evoked in him a Lebanese philosopher’s ethos.
PURE GOLD 🥇 🥇 🥇
Thank you. I'm shaking from laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To me girl boss being silent for so long is a silent confirmation on the piping hot tea spilled here a few pages ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To me girl boss being silent for so long is a silent confirmation on the piping hot tea spilled here a few pages ago.
I didn't realize what a huge liar Elle Florence was until I started reading GG and here. I genuinely thought she was this successful, classy, female lawyer who found the time in her busy schedule to cook, had loving relationships, and was into fashion and ran a small business. Now I realize:
  • Her entire career woman shtick is fake (she wasn't and isn't a practicing lawyer)
  • Her business is reselling shoddy wares at a huge markup with no refunds. Some of her stuff arrived broken to customers and she wouldn't even fix it, and insisted that customers will take advantage of small businesses like hers when they asked for a repair
  • She's selfish and gold-digging and all the men have dumped her for good reasons
  • She doesn't have any hygiene standards and her food looks gross and unhealthy
  • Her face and everything she says is fake. Everything is misrepresented somehow to make her look better than she actually is (i.e.: moved to Seattle for change of scenery but actually because she got dropped by Dicky, bad root canal but actually chin implant, size extra small but can't even zip her top up)
From what we've learned since the pandemic (i.e.: scamming locals of Seattle, recent piping hot tea, etc.), she's far from classy and more of a scheming hypocrite with no morals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 388796

This. Is. Epic. I’m glad I took a quick mental break to hop on here and was welcomed to this. @LetThemEatLipstick you are a national treasure. 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does someone have a screenshot of Rick's word salad rant to us "folks" from GuruGossip??? I've got my fiance hooked on Elle drama and I'm trying to fill him in on everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The screenshot is definitely available in the Reddit thread for her.

I mean, ahem, for

ELEANOR LECOCQ IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

• Haha
Ginette posted this a week ago and it may indicate why Elle has been silent. Does Ginette want us and/or Mr Next who dumped her to be kinder? Shouldn't this apply to Elle as well and she should be kinder too?

Attachments

• Haha
Ginette posted this a week ago and it may indicate why Elle has been silent. Does Ginette want us and/or Mr Next who dumped her to be kinder? Shouldn't this apply to Elle as well and she should be kinder too?
I don't know about you guys but that looks bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Yes the radio silence is very odd. Has she not said anything on her SM (I do not follow her accounts)?

Didn't she say her car video was coming up?

Something big must've come up. What if she's in the hospital or something, with Covid?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.