Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, now I wonder what other things Miss Priss is getting up to... Golden showers, perhaps?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Our almost-attorney Eleanor F Lecocq is a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets 😂😂😂
I always imagined Smelle being the lazy starfish no one considers to be a good time 😂 come to think of it, I think she gets off more on a big Chanel unboxing than whatever her hinge dates present as foreplay

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always imagined Smelle being the lazy starfish no one considers to be a good time 😂 come to think of it, I think she gets off more on a big Chanel unboxing than whatever her hinge dates present as foreplay
How did I manage to get to age 30 and only just hear/see this term for the first time? Where have I been??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How did I manage to get to age 30 and only just hear/see this term for the first time? Where have I been??
I didn't know about it either. Does it have to do with the starfish character being lazy in Spongebob Squarepants? Not that he's a freak in the sheets, but that he's lazy and lives under a rock haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nobody is missing Elle in the instagram or youtube comments. Not a single concern for her why she hasn’t posted videos or pics. Nobody cares. 🤪😴🙄

Has she given up on her Youtube channel completely ?
She is likely unwElle (dumped) again. 🙅‍♂️🙋‍♂️🏃‍♂️🙍🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nobody is missing Elle in the instagram or youtube comments. Not a single concern for her why she hasn’t posted videos or pics. Nobody cares. 🤪😴🙄

She is likely unwElle (dumped) again. 🙅‍♂️🙋‍♂️🏃‍♂️🙍🏻‍♀️
Either dumped or she’s having a mElle-tdown because of all the piping hot ☕ that’s been spilt on here recently. 😎

Has she given up on her Youtube channel completely ?
Didn't she say that Christmas rat she got came with a skiing trip? Maybe she's skiing and is being delusional and thinks she's getting engaged on the trip and doesn't want to upload until after bc she thinks she's have something else to brag about? But she also said her next video would be about her new car so maybe the car fell through and she's pouting?

Maybe she did get dumped.

• Haha
Didn't she say that Christmas rat she got came with a skiing trip? Maybe she's skiing and is being delusional and thinks she's getting engaged on the trip and doesn't want to upload until after bc she thinks she's have something else to brag about? But she also said her next video would be about her new car so maybe the car fell through and she's pouting?

Her last video was two weeks ago though. Even if she got a ski trip, I doubt it’s lasted for this long.

I think we all know she’s lazy or very busy with trying to get the men of Seattle to”finish inside her” as we’ve been informed. 🤮

If there’s one thing Eleanor Lecocq works hard at, it’s trying to hook a man. She’s a hustler.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Either dumped or she’s having a mElle-tdown because of all the piping hot ☕ that’s been spilt on here recently. 😎
Keep the ☕ coming!! 👏👏

Last year when Rick dumped her, she had posted on IG that she wasn’t feeling well and wasn’t able to post during vlogmas, which is “heartbreaking” because it’s “so important” to her.

This year she’s totally MIA and doesn’t give two-shits about anything except for her Claire’s jewelry business and getting laid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

All very plausible! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Hopefully she finally started seeing a good therapist and they told her to take a long break from social media and focus on her real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully she finally started seeing a good therapist and they told her to take a long break from social media and focus on her real life.
Therapy would be so tough for someone like her...she'd have to overhaul all her life goals and core values. No therapist would ever suggest risky sex as a way of bonding with men, nor would they encourage breaking pandemic rules. They're all about focusing on and improving yourself before involving other people but that goes against everything Eleanor Lecocq does. She's all about faking it (fake law job, fake "change of scenery" excuse, fake face, fake local business, etc.) and doing inconsiderate, risky things that may lead to immediate gratification.

Reactions: 15

Low-key looking forward to another “Happy Easter from my family to yours” post in a few months as she stands in that EXACT SAME SPOT in front of her mom’s Hawaii condo except with Mister Next 😂

Keep the ☕ coming!! 👏👏

Last year when Rick dumped her, she had posted on IG that she wasn’t feeling well and wasn’t able to post during vlogmas, which is “heartbreaking” because it’s “so important” to her.

This year she’s totally MIA and doesn’t give two-shits about anything except for her Claire’s jewelry business and getting laid 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or maybe she got her new car and is on another cross country road trip adventure with Mister Next

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any chance she could be studying for the February bar exam? I have a few friends who went through it before, apparently it's like 8 hours a day of studying for 2 months. She definitely doesn't give a crap about being a lawyer, but she does give a crap about having the appearance of being lawyer, so I think she'll take it if she is allowed to.

Reactions: 9
Any chance she could be studying for the February bar exam? I have a few friends who went through it before, apparently it's like 8 hours a day of studying for 2 months. She definitely doesn't give a crap about being a lawyer, but she does give a crap about having the appearance of being lawyer, so I think she'll take it if she is allowed to.
Part of me thinks if she was taking it she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to brag about it by doing a video about good study/revising habits (and then mention how she went to uni in the UK and that's why she says revise ) she had no trouble bragging about study tips for her fraud Examiner exams.

But then again if she's not sure she can pass that would also be a reason to not brag about it. Or she's just not taking it at all and hoping she gets engaged before she has to seriously look at working for a living.

Also based on the WA state website she might not even be eligible to take the bar so that might be it too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.