Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was always dubious about the claims that Eleanore reads gossip threads... but her Instagram post about posting a receipt with her donations to the Nepalese NGO is very telling. She must have got that idea from here!

Hi, Elle! Quick question, babe - are you ever going to work again? It must be boring being at home all day long with nothing to do, no? Êtes-vous fatigué de mentir sur le fait d'être maître?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was always dubious about the claims that Eleanore reads gossip threads... but her Instagram post about posting a receipt with her donations to the Nepalese NGO is very telling. She must have got that idea from here!

Hi, Elle! Quick question, babe - are you ever going to work again? It must be boring being at home all day long with nothing to do, no? Êtes-vous fatigué de mentir sur le fait d'être maître?
It's all so tonedeaf. Imagine finding one of those women from her instagram pic and telling her that this woman in the US who buys what she makes and just resells it just spent 150,000 rupees on two bags to bring things to work when she already has 30 bags and doesn't even have a job to go to. And she's starting a fundraiser?????

Just for reference a doctor in Nepal makes 600,000 rupees per year.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She wears the bracelet because one day when the borders open Joe or Chris ( doesn’t matter to her which one) will knock on her door and say I miss you come back to my life. She will hold up the bracelet she is wearing on her wrist and say it’s always been you. I admit a little awkward with Chris but what ever girls gotta marry someone.
Wonder what happened to the pearls Chris gave her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still waiting for Elle to post a #girlboss finance-related or business-related video. Would be nice to see how hard she works logging into Ginette’s banking app, transferring funds into her own account, and calling that “saving up”.

Likewise, every jewellery and scarf designer should post more behind-the-scenes content to increase brand exposure. It must be so tedious (but necessary) to pick out shades and textures from a drop-down menu and then have your CC details auto fill at the checkout page.

It must almost be quite taxing to string pearls while you watch Hallmark movies, as you pick the cat hair out of your mouth and touch the same string of pearls afterwards.

You also have to be meticulous when applying glue to the pearls, wouldn’t want the glue blobs to show up in product photos because not only does that scream low quality, but it is not a testament to the hard work that goes into creating these heirloom pieces.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is it this one? She makes a similar expression while modelling the other bag. Also why does her face looks so different all the time depending on angle/lighting/makeup...also looks like #girlboss colored her hair recently. "I haven't colored my hair for ten years" my ass. :rolleyes:
View attachment 281707
I saw that too- both the dead expression and the hair. I DON'T think it's her "modeling" face. She looks more smug in those, even without the smirk. Kind of a false modesty.

I am so confused by her fillers! How does someone manage to look BETTER and still look HORRIBLE even after plastic surgery? (Forgive me if filler isn't ps. I'm don't know much about either). She has managed to make her face look rather puffy here. Not at all a good look. Almost like a little piggy 🐷 And while I've seen it from other angles, who ever mentioned Michael Jackson's nose from this angle was spot on!

Elle, hun, just stop. Take a break from socials, shopping & everything, go get help, and reinvent yourself. ❤ Work on your character and come out on the other side a better person. 💕 It's for your own good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m finally getting around to watching the briefcase video and at the 0:22 mark Smelle says “similarily”, which isn’t even a real word lmao 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Smh. She bought Joe a briefcase from the coach outlet that wasn't even $120. But look at what she spends for herself and she won't even be using these. You don't work and you can't go anywhere. This is why you have so many threads Eleanore Lecocq.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Elle's face looks... Droopy. Melted, almost. Like she's aged 5 years in the last few months. Compare her now and a year ago when she was "radiantly happy" with the "luff of my life" and there's a big difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did Elle buy a briefcase? Thought she's not working.
Excuse me? She is working VERY HARD. Stringing pearls from 1 pm until 4 pm, while watching netflix and munching on cheese with cheese, is the hardest endeavour one could think of. She needs the briefcase to carry her laptop from the bedroom to the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am so confused by her fillers! How does someone manage to look BETTER and still look HORRIBLE even after plastic surgery? (Forgive me if filler isn't ps. I'm don't know much about either). She has managed to make her face look rather puffy here. Not at all a good look. Almost like a little piggy 🐷 And while I've seen it from other angles, who ever mentioned Michael Jackson's nose from this angle was spot on!
I know you didn’t mean for this to be funny, but I LMAO reading this. 😂

Elle really screwed her skin over for years (ODing on concealer and foundation, using harsh skin cleansers, moisturizers, and serums, etc.) to the point she is now overcompensating with the fillers. If she hadn’t treated her skin like trash for so long she probably wouldn’t have to Botox her face like that. I’d probably expect that much filler on someone like a Kardashian-Jenner or a person much older.

Reactions: 9

Elle really screwed her skin over for years (ODing on concealer and foundation, using harsh skin cleansers, moisturizers, and serums, etc.) to the point she is now overcompensating with the fillers. If she hadn’t treated her skin like trash for so long she probably wouldn’t have to Botox her face like that. I’d probably expect that much filler on someone like a Kardashian-Jenner or a person much older.
I know you mean well but Elle is a BEAUTY GURU, okay? Don’t you think she knows better than all of us how to properly maintain her “natural beauty”?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She's gotta be pissed she 'wasted' her prettiest years on Chris and Joe. Her skin is definitely paying the price now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.